Amnesia ...?

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone went out for a moment while Lay and Gyu Ri was alone in the living room .

Lay : Are you comfortable now Gyu Ri ...?

Gyu Ri : I don't know what you're talking about... You're ...?

Lay went up to Gyu Ri and held her hand.

Gyu Ri : Don't touch me.

Lay : Like i said , i'm just here to comfort you.

Lay tightened his grip but Gyu Ri raise her hand and slapped Lay in the face. Lay was shocked but he didn't show an angry expression but instead he doesn't mind.

Gyu Ri : I'm .. sorry . I don't know what happened to me...

Lay then hugged her tightly and whispered into her ears.

Lay : Just let it all out . We're alone here and you know i don't like it when my friends are hurting especially you . I understand that you're hurt but do share it with your friends but if you're not comfortable --- just share it with me ... I'm very sorry of what happened Gyu Ri , i really am.

Gyu Ri : I don't know what you're talking about...

Lay : Gyu Ri , you don't have to fake it anymore . I know the moment when someone is lying and don't worry i'm here for you ... We're alone now , so just let it all out.

Gyu Ri's eyes then became watery and her body temperature when up like a volcano but at the same time she was shivering in fear----- she then cried.

Gyu Ri : I don't want to hurt like this anymore Lay ... I thought i love him , i really do but he betrayed me just like that .

Lay : Gy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter