Who is Gru ..?

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyu Ri and Gru went to the park at night alone and they decided to sit under the stars and have a long nice chat.

Gru : Hey Gyu Ri ... I know i've been stuck up lately ...

Gyu Ri : Oh , i don't mind ... It's you right ?

Gru : Actually , i'm not that kind of a guy ...

Gyu Ri : Really ? Then what kind of a guy are you then ..?

Gru : I have no idea . I've yet to find out who i really am ... I became like this because of something happened 3 years ago ...

Gyu Ri : So what happened 3 years ago ?

Gru : You see , i was with this girl and coincidentally , she has the same name as you but i forget how she looks like . Erm , she was my girlfriend ...

Gyu Ri : Oh ? You forget how she looks like ? What happened .?

Gru : You see , it was before the prom ... The girl erm she confessed to me that she loves me and yeah rumours got out in the school .

Gyu Ri : Rumours ..?

Gru : Yeah rumours ... I was actually late for the prom . But when i arrived to the prom , the dancefloor is soaked with eggs and other nasty stuff and from there i knew that she was being bullied ... and she went home ...

Gyu Ri : Oh ... that's sad for her ... So why did you become like this today ?

Gru : You see , she meant the whole world to me . She thought i was the one who told the whole school about it and ignored me . She even transferred school far way from me which is very saddening and it really broke my heart.

Gyu Ri : Wait , if you weren't the one who told them then who told everybody ..?

Gru : I have no idea till this day ... I don't know if it is appropriate to say this to you but , if i have a second chance to meet her again --- i'll tell her how much i missed her and i have a friend who is able to tell if anyone is lying . Maybe he will help me in telling that whether i'm lying or not ...

Gyu Ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter