Confronting

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O : WHAT ..?!

Luhan : Yeah ... If i were Kai i shouldn't freak out ...

Suddenly Xiumin and the others joined the conversation.

Xiumin : Yeah , it's true what Luhan said ...

Tao : Wait , why aren't you guys freaked out ..?

Luhan : Look at it this way ... Gyu Ri is planning something . She must have a motive for getting so close to the person she hates the most ...

Xiumin : It seems like Kai is to furious to know the real truth behind her actions ... And as you guys know Kai , he'll eventually confront either Gyu Ri or Gru ..

D.O : Haish ...

After school was over , Gyu Ri was walking alone in the hallway and then Gru came up to her.

Gru : Wanna go out on a date after this ?

Gyu Ri : Sure , just let me get my things first . I'll meet you outside .

Gru : Sure thing babe .

As silence feel the hallways , Gyu Ri felt a sense of presence other than hers in the hallway . As she went with her instinct , she felt as though someone is hiding in the janitor's closet.

Gyu Ri : I know someone is in there ! Come out and face me like a real man !

As the door opened slowly to welcome her inside , she took her step in and someone covered .

Kai : Shhh , i just want to talk.

Gyu Ri : What do you want ...

Kai : What are you doing getting involve with him ?!

Gyu Ri : It has nothing to do with you Kai ... And if you wanted to talk to me. You can just approach me normally and not be a stalker...

Kai : If i were to approach you normally , you would just avoid me again ! So what's up !!

Gyu Ri : Stop yelling !

Kai : Then tell me why are you with him !?

Gyu Ri : I said stop it ...

Kai was so furious then he grabbed Gyu Ri's shoulders tightly . It was hurting her.

Gyu Ri : Kai .. You're-- you're hurting me .

Kai pulled in for a kiss but Gyu Ri managed to dodge it and slap him in the face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter