Exhausted

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they approached the dungeon to Lord Hades place , the dungeon was full of dead spirits flying around and there was 3 children sitting at the corner of the dungeon and all of them were girls.

Luhan : I guess this is what they do when they are bored …

Gyu Ri : Who are they ?

Kris : They’re Furies.

Gyu Ri : Furies ?

Kris : They are goddesses of Vengeance , they are sisters.  Tisiphone is the avenger of murder , Megaera is the avenger of jealousy and Alecto is the avenger of constant anger. They would punish anyone who have these 3 qualities and never stop following them which can drive the person crazy … Don’t let their angelic faces deceive you. These are not their true form … My dad made them look angelic .. But once they punish you … Their hair would turn into snakes and there’s blood dripping from their eyes …

Alecto : Oh look ! We have guests !

The three sisters skipped happily in a circle around all of them and everyone was frightened except for Kris.

Kris : Good to see you again ladies.

Tisiphone : Oh ! It’s lord Kris ! How are thou sir ?

Kris : I’m fine . We are here just to see my dad . I guess all of you are bored ?

Megaera : We are just having a break from following people … It’s a bore..

Kris : I see . Do you wanna try something ?

3 Furies : Yes my lord.

Kris : Do any of us have the 3 qualities ?

Suddenly the furies let out their wings and flew above them scanning each and everyone one of them.

Alecto : We have a mortal here .

Kris : Don’t mind him .

As the 3 furies scanned through everyone . Gyu Ri hid behind of Luhan. Suddenly , there was a tug on Gyu Ri’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter