Chapter 20

My Enduring Love

FLASHBACK

“I can’t do it here anymore. I need to go. Please.” Yejun had gone to visit her father because she hasn’t seen him for a month. She was busy with her own schedules and her father was with work. But a bad day in the office made an angry father.

“Hun, you’ve made enough money. You can go on vacation wherever you want.” Lindy was sitting beside Yejun in their apartment in Canada. The girl was crying and Lindy was trying to soothe her. “Take 2 weeks if you want. I’ll talk to the management okay? Go somewhere and enjoy yourself then comeback and we can start your schedules again.”

“No. How could I do that? I can’t just leave temporarily then come back to hell. That’s impossible.”

Lindy knew that the hell which Yejun spoke of was home. Lindy managed to get Yejun to live with her but every time she had the slightest contact with her parents they would give her hell. It was almost impossible for Yejun to get away from her parents grip. The only way was to not contact them in which they would become extremely mad about it.

Yejun has a tough personality but lately she has been reacting coldly to everyone. She has been really to herself and only eating a bit. Her family life was something she rarely discussed and never liked people asking questions about it. For this reason many people have never known about her problems at home. Whenever she went out of the house she would always put on a mask of happiness and joy.

“What do you want to do then?” Lindy asked not knowing how to comfort the poor girl. Lindy always pitied Yejun but not in a negative way. Yejun actually has a very cutesy personality when she isn’t thinking about home. She is very hardworking and a determined person as well.

“Die” Yejun said in a whisper. Although it was very faint Lindy heard it.

“Don’t say things like that. You’ve been through so much because there is a reason for you to be alive. Don’t think you are going through things for no reason. You need to be strong. Tell me where you want to go and I’ll take you.”

“Let’s go to Korea.”

END FLASHBACK

 

Hello everyone!

I'm so so so sorry for another late update! Uni has me really busy v.v

I know this chapter isn't that interesting and is extremely short but I thought i should add it in.

Don't forget to comment, and subscribe!

Thank you to my new subscribers!