viii. Meat Feast

Pizza Got Us Falling In Love

Hunnie <[email protected]> 2014/07/28 23:21
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: My confession

Hey there D.O. hyung,

Okay, okay. You win. I'll tell you what I would say to Kai if I had the balls to confess to him. But before I make a complete fool of myself, I wanted to ask you something before I forget. Is it possible for you to send me a recording of your singing? I kinda wanna to hear you sing other songs? My school has a choir and they're putting on a show, it reminded me of you. I don't think I'm going though, because it's not really my thing. And I don't think I would enjoy it that much, not after hearing your voice, and your not being there.

And enough with the procrastination. My confession. Let's have it:


Kai,

There's something that I want to say to you, something that I've been wanting to say to you for a while now. And I want you to wait until I finished before you say anything at all, okay? Okay. I really like you, Kai. Like really like you. Not like in the way best friends like each other but in the way boyfriends like each other. I think I liked you the moment I saw you dancing, I've never seen anyone move like that and you just took my breath away. It was at that moment I knew that I wanted you to be my boyfriend. I was going to say that I wanted to make you mine, but I don't think of you as some sort of property or possession. But I want us to be together, I can't imagine being with anyone else.

I find myself being distracted with thoughts of you when I should be focusing on my work, or the dance routine, or pretty much anything that isn't you. But you've taken over my mind and I feel like I'm going crazy whenever you're not with me. I crave for your touch and for your company and nothing makes me happier than seeing you smile. Okay, let me wrap this up before I ramble on as to why I like you because if I get started, I don't know if I'll be able to stop.

Okay, so I know I said before that I liked you. But I think it's more than that. I think that I'm in love with you Kai. Madly, crazily, insanely, in love with you.

So that last bit was way too much and I could never say that in real life because I think I can already hear him running away screaming for his life. What was that even? But that's the general gist of it. What do you think? Too strong? Should I tone it down a little, or even a lot? Yes, I think I need to tone it down. Good thing I can edit this thing. Can you imagine if I actually said this to Kai, hello, word vomit anyone?

Let me try this again:


Kai,

There's something I've been wanting to tell you. Once I've told you, nothing has to change between us if you don't want it to. We can continue as if this conversation never took place, okay? Whatever you want. Okay, so here it is. I like you, really like you, in a non platonic kinda way. I like you in a I want to feel your lips on mine kinda way. And perhaps feel other parts of your anatomy in mine?

Wait, that's too much isn't it? But his lips are so kissable. Crap, I can't talk about kissing him before I find out how he feels, can I? And I need to stop thinking about his abs, touching mine. That y mocha skin and how I just want to run my tongue all over him. Okay. Need to stop. Like now. Omg.

Third time's the charm. Right, I can do this.

Hey Kai, there's something that I want to confess to you. I've had romantic feelings for you for a while now. And it's okay if you don't feel the same way, things don't need to be awkward between us. I just wanted to let you know how I felt about you.

How was that? Short and to the point. Yeah, I'm still not going to confess to him though. It's just not going to happen, I'm sorry, D.O. hyung but I just can't do it.

So what have you been up to?

Hunnie

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

D.O. <[email protected]> 2014/08/02 15:05
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Your confession

Hi Hunnie..

Those confessions were.. Er.. Really something.. But yes.. I think the 3rd one was the best one.. The other two would've probably had Kai running for the hills.. No offence intended.. But at least you now know what you would say should you ever choose to confess.. Can you imagine if you hadn't given it any thought and you just blurted out something similar to the first two confessions? That wouldn't have been very good.. So at least this wasn't a complete waste of time?

But it was sweet though.. Your first two confessions.. You might be surprised to find out that I'm actually a hopeless romantic.. I love chick flick cheesy clichéd love confessions.. I realise that most people think it's too much.. But not me.. I wish someone would confess to me like that.. With raw heart felt emotions.. But that's never going to happen.. Not to me anyway..

Anyways.. I know how hard it must have been to verbalise your feelings for Kai.. I don't think I would've been able to do it.. Even if it's just to you.. So to reward you.. I've attached a song that I've been working on.. I hope you like it.. You're the first to have hear it.. You'll probably be the only one who'll hear it.. So please let me know what you think of it.. You can be completely honest if you don't like it..

And I've been good.. Not much to say.. I'll keep you updated if I have any news.. And thank you for your compliments.. Totally not true but thank you anyway..

D.O.

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

03 August 2014 18:13
From: Hunnie
Hey D.O. hyung!

03 August 2014 18:13
From: D.O.
Hey Hunnie..

03 August 2014 18:14
From: Hunnie
You cool?

03 August 2014 18:14
From: D.O.
Yeah.. You?

03 August 2014 18:16
From: Hunnie
I'm good. Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to visit my grandparents for the rest of the summer break.

03 August 2014 18:17
From: D.O.
Okies..

03 August 2014 18:17
From: Hunnie
They live in the mountains. Like legit mountains. No phone reception. No internet.

03 August 2014 18:18
From: D.O.
Ah..

03 August 2014 18:18
From: Hunnie
Yeah, it's gonna . I'll just have to be one with the nature and all that crap.

03 August 2014 18:18
From: D.O.
Haha..

03 August 2014 18:19
From: Hunnie
Not funny, hyung. I will end up talking to birds and climbing trees to keep myself from going bat crazy.

03 August 2014 18:19
From: D.O.
Don't climb trees!

03 August 2014 18:20
From: Hunnie
Why not?

03 August 2014 18:21
From: D.O.
You might fall.. And hurt yourself..

03 August 2014 18:22
From: Hunnie
Aww, are you worried about me?

03 August 2014 18:24
From: D.O.
Maybe..

03 August 2014 18:27
From: Hunnie
That's sweet, hyung. Well, I won't be able to text or email you, so don't think I've just done a runner, okay? And I'll let you know when I get back.

03 August 2014 18:28
From: D.O.
Haha.. Okies Hunnie..

03 August 2014 18:28
From: Hunnie
I'm gonna call Kai and let him know I won't be able to practice dance with him for the next few weeks. Sad times.

03 August 2014 18:29
From: D.O.
Aww..

03 August 2014 18:29
From: Hunnie
It's okay. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It'll give him some time to miss me, right?

03 August 2014 18:31
From: D.O.
Yup.. I like the way you think..

03 August 2014 18:31
From: Hunnie
Of course you do. Enjoy the rest of summer break!

03 August 2014 18:32
From: D.O.
You too! And stay away from trees.

03 August 2014 18:33
From: Hunnie
I'll try, hyung. But I can't promise anything. Take care!

03 August 2014 18:33
From: D.O.
I mean it Hunnie.. No climbing of trees!

03 August 2014 18:33
From: Hunnie
Okay hyung.

03 August 2014 18:34
From: D.O.
Bye Hunnie

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

24 August 2014 21:47
From: Hunnie
D.O. hyung! I'm back!

24 August 2014 22:02
From: D.O.
Hunnie! How are you?!

24 August 2014 22:04
From: Hunnie
Very glad to be back! I don't know how I survived these past few weeks.

24 August 2014 22:05
From: D.O.
Yeah.. I don't think I could've handled it.. No internet is like my worst nightmare..

24 August 2014 22:09
From: Hunnie
And I can't believe I've got to go back to school tomorrow. At least I'll see Kai though. I hope he hasn't forgotten about me though.

24 August 2014 22:10
From: D.O.
Don't think like that.. It hasn't even been that long..

24 August 2014 22:10
From: Hunnie
Thanks hyung.

24 August 2014 22:12
From: D.O.
And if it makes you feel any better.. I didn't forget about you..

24 August 2014 22:13
From: Hunnie
And I didn't forget you either. Anyways, I need to shower and go to bed (and maybe give Kai a quick ring).

24 August 2014 22:14
From: D.O.
Okies.. You do that.. We'll catch up once you've recovered..

24 August 2014 22:15
From: Hunnie
Night, hyung.

24 August 2014 22:15
From: D.O.

Night Hunnie!

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

D.O. <[email protected]> 2014/08/25 17:34
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: OMG GUESS WHAT

HUNNIE!!

I actually have some news that I know you'll be excited to hear about.. So you know how I've told you that I'm pretty much always studying.. Well.. Studying has finally paid off (well at least for me) because you'll never guess what happened.. My math teacher asked me for a favour today.. She asked me if I could help out a junior student who's been struggling in class lately.. And I must've saved up all my good karma because said struggling student is none other than Nini! I was actually going to tell her that I'm too busy to tutor anyone but it's freaking Nini.. Even if I didn't have the time.. I would make the time for him.. BECAUSE IT'S NINI.. Oki.. I'm calm.. No I'm not.. I'm really not.. I'm freaking out man.. I'm going to be spending time with Nini.. Like actual time.. With Nini.. NINI.. And it's just going to be us two.. What? NINI.. Together.. Me.. And Nini.. In a room.. Teaching him.. Sitting next to him.. Hearing him breathe.. Looking at him.. Talking to him.. Omg.. What? So I'm having a slight mental breakdown right now.. But it's the good kind.. Because.. Nini.. This is like the best day of my life.. Hunnie.. NINI!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to crawl in a blanket and die for a little bit.. I'll speak to you soon..

Bye..
D.O.

P.S. NI FREAKING NI!!

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

Hunnie <[email protected]> 2014/08/29 19:16
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: OMG GUESS WHAT

D.O. hyung,

That's great news! I'm so happy that you finally have the chance to spend some actual time with Nini. And you never know, he might fall for you and give your dream love confession first? Speaking of love confessions, I'm thinking about what I emailed you before. I'm so bloody glad that I got it out of my system before I word vomited all over Kai. I don't know how I could ever show my face to him again if I had told all that to his face.

Oh and I didn't get a chance to tell you this before. The song you sent me was absolutely beautiful, hyung. I don't recognise it though, who sang the original? My only complaint was that it was too short. Please record the whole song and send it to me, you wouldn't want me to send you a cut of my dance performance do you? But seriously though, hyung, your voice is so nice, I hope you get a proper solo soon, it needs to be shared with everyone. I'm not gonna lie, I listened to it a lot when I was at my grandparents place. It kept me sane and I may or may not have danced a little to it.

I hope your tutoring Nini goes well, intelligence is very attractive. So you should try to woo him with your expansive knowledge and vocal skills. Not sure how you can get him to listen to you singing, but you can make it work, somehow. Hope everything goes well with you and Nini, when do you start tutoring him?

I've also made a decision today. Like a life changing one. I'm going to confess to Kai. I'm going to do it. I will do this. I can do this. Wish me luck?

Hunnie

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 


a/n: these kids. -sobs-

DM | Twitter | Ask FM Tumblr |