vi. Veg-a-Roma

Pizza Got Us Falling In Love

Hunnie <[email protected]> 2014/05/29 20:38
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Proud of you hyung

D.O. hyung,

I'm so proud of you, hyung! I knew you could do it, even if you did have to take a leaf out of my book - you're welcome by the way. Operation Notice Me Kohai is officially in action, and I'll be damned if this isn't a success. Failure is not an option, neither is aborting this mission. You're going to have to up your game if you want to make any real progress. I mean, it's unfortunate that you're not in the same year group because that means no classes together; and it doesn't seem like you two share the same extracurricular activities or any common hobbies so you're going to have to persevere and try that little bit extra to get him to really notice you, okay?

And well done on making some new friends, I don't blame them for welcoming you, you are too likeable for them to have not accepted you with open arms. And I'm glad you're coming out of your shell, it's about time. I can really see the difference in your emails, I feel like you're becoming more confident. But you really don't need to thank me, everything that's happening is because of you, not me. You were the one who did these things, you could've chosen not to listen to me and carried on living your life in the shadow. Because you decided to make a change and actually did something abiut it, it's all on you and you should be proud of yourself, I know I am. All you needed was a little nudge and look at you go.

I have some news as well for you on the Kai front. We're officially on the hugging as greetings stage of our friendship. I swear, he smells incredible, I don't know what he uses but he needs to never stop. And I hope he doesn't notice that I sniff him whenever we hug, and that I may squeeze him a little too tight because I don't want to let go. And I've noticed that he doesn't hug any other guys, he just kinda bro hugs them, you know what I mean by that right? Where they like grab the hand and then shoulder bump? He used to do that with me but now he legit hugs me, like an actual embrace. I swear, I may have squealed the first time he hugged me, hopefully not loud enough for him to hear. And everytime we hug, it's like our bodies fit together and were made for each other. It's weird because I'm only a bit taller than him but I swear to you, we completely mould together perfectly. Oh, and if it couldn't get any better, we've been paired as dance partners for the upcoming dance show. Like, what? That means more dance practices, just the two of us, which in turn, means more alone time together. Hint hint, nudge nudge.

Also, that phone call lasted until 3am in the morning. I was a complete zombie the next morning because it was a school night but it was completely worth it. I can't even begin to tell you what we spoke about, we spoke about absolute everything. I told him all sorts about my life, and he told me all about him: his hopes, his dreams, his aspirations. He's just perfect, D.O. hyung. I haven't met anyone as incredible as him in my entire life. He ended up falling asleep and I was just listening to him sleep for a while and I really think I'm falling in love with him, D.O. hyung. I'm not exactly sure what love is, but I think this is it. I can't stop thinking about him, and my heart beats like crazy whenever he's around me. And whenever I hear his name or his voice, I smile so hard that it hurts. And everytime I see him, I stop breathing, he just takes my breath away with his perfection. I think he's the one. And if I'm not mistaken and reading the signs wrong, I really think that he feels something non platonic for me as well. But I'm not going to rush anything in case I'm wrong because, well, that'll be awkward.

I hope you got to talk to Nini again, hyung! If you did, you'd better tell me all about it!

Hunnie

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

D.O. <[email protected]> 2014/06/03 17:06
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: Proud of you hyung

Hunnie..

OMG.. Operation Notice Me Kohai is definitely in motion.. I saw him again today.. And he said hi to me first before I even had a chance to say hi.. And he smiled at me.. Oh gosh.. Now I know what you meant when you spoke of butterflies.. I didn't even know I could ever feel this way.. About anyone.. I swear he makes my legs feel like jelly whenever he looks at me.. And I don't know how I'm going to spend time with him because.. What do I do? I don't think I can just watch him from afar anymore.. I want to spend some actual time with him and get to know him..

And no.. You really did help me a lot.. You may not think that you did.. But I want you to know that you really did.. And I'm eternally grateful.. Is it weird to think that you're one of my closest friends even though we've never actually met and we've only been talking for like a few months? Because it really feels like you're my actual friend.. I hope this isn't creeping you out or anything..

And you and Kai sound really cute together.. And congratulations on him being your dance partner! I can only imagine the things you'll do for more skinship.. You're so shameless but I think it's great.. I wish I had an excuse for Nini to touch me or for me to touch him.. And omg.. I can't believe you guys spoke for that long.. I don't think I've ever had a conversation that's lasted that long.. Not even with Byuntae.. But it's so sweet that you were listening to him sleep.. It really is just too cute.. You're so cute when you talk about him..

And you think you're falling in love with him in?! What does that feel like? This is a pretty major thing? I don't think I feel that way about Nini yet.. But I can totally see myself falling in love with him.. When you talk about Kai being perfect.. I completely understand what you mean because I feel the same way about Nini.. I think he's absolute perfection so I really do think it's just a matter of time before I fall him as well. If Kai is giving you special treatment and that.. Then I think there has to be something special about you.. I really do hope it means that he returns your feelings.. Whatever you're doing seems to be working on him so keep it up.. Ahhh it's just so cute.. And kinda sad at the same time.. For me that is.. I want these things to happen with me and Nini.. Will I ever be able to tell you about a conversation I've had with Nini?

Oh wells.. Remember to keep me updated!

- D.O.

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

Hunnie <[email protected]> 2014/06/20 23:13
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Sorry for taking so long to respond

Hey D.O. hyung,

Sorry it's been a couple of weeks since I last emailed you, I've just been super busy with practice. And when I say practice, I mean Kai. I know I'm not imaging things, there's something definitely going on between us. We've gotten so close now that we spend all our time together. It's the best feeling in the world, seriously, I'm like literally on cloud nine right now. Whenever I'm with him, it's like I'm high or something, not that I've ever taken any drugs or anything. But he's like a drug, I think I'm addicted to him. We're constantly hanging out, and if we're not together, we're texting or on the phone to each other. It's like my dreams have come true, D.O. hyung and I've never been happier. This is definitely love, I'm 100% sure of it.

I also regard you as a good friend of mine, it doesn't matter that we haven't met, we've spoken enough and I feel like I kinda know you. So I'm not creeped out or weirded out by your thinking that I'm one of your closest friends, I actually feel super honoured. You could never creep me out, so don't go back to your shell, D.O. Hyung. Well, you probably could, but as long as you don't drop any weird bombs on me (like your secret hobby of collecting locks of hair), I think we'll remain friends. I enjoy conversing with you and I want to get know you better, and I hope you feel the same way?

And with Operation Notice Me Kohai, we're going to have to do something bold, are you up for the challenge? I think it's time for you to strike up a conversation with him. You said he's a dancer, right? Well, I think it's time for you to approach him and ask him for a dance lesson. Say that you have a family wedding coming up and that you don't know how to dance and you heard that he was one of the best dancers in the school and that you would really appreciate it if he could give you some pointers on how not to make a fool out of yourself. And if he's a nice guy, he'll accept. And you can always say that you will show your gratitude by cooking him lots of yummy food. That way, you'll get to spend time with him, he'll touch you AND he'll experience your culinary talents. It's a win win win situation. You just need to work up the courage to ask him, do you think you can do that, D.O. hyung?

I'm really sorry again for taking so long to reply, I won't ever do it again, I promise. I don't want you to think that you're not important enough. Time just becomes irrelevant whenever I'm with Kai. The only thing I see is him. Wow, I'm really in deep with this, aren't I? Well, hopefully you'll have this with Nini. And please let me know how you've been and what you've been up to.

Lots of warm wishes,
Hunnie

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

D.O. <[email protected]> 2014/07/05 13:47
To: <[email protected]>

Subject:Re: Sorry for taking so long to respond

Hi Hunnie..

Don't worry about it.. Seriously.. I don't mind waiting to hear back from you.. Being busy with Kai is what we both wanted.. It's really good that you've been spending that much time together.. I guess I took a little while to respond as well.. Didn't I? I'm sorry.. I've been super busy with work.. And about your plan.. I was going to ask him.. It took a week for me to finally build up the courage to ask him for that dance lesson.. But.. But.. I don't know Hunnie.. I should've seen it before.. But I didn't until.. Until I was about to ask.. He was with his friend.. This friend of his.. He was.. Stunning.. Like I didn't even think anyone could've been as beautiful as Nini was but he was.. He was really beautiful.. He's really tall and has the milkiest perfect skin.. And the way they were standing together.. I don't know.. I think there's something going on between the two of them.. Sure.. Nini smiled at me and said hi like he always did.. But it was different to the way he looked at Milk Boy..

Please don't be mad at me for saying this.. But.. I think I need to give up on Nini.. I'm no competition against Milk Boy.. There's no way Nini would ever notice me when there's someone as perfect as Milk Boy in his life.. They look so good together.. Like they belong ogether.. I think Milk Boy's a dancer too.. So they have that in common.. And I've noticed that wherever Nini is.. Milk Boy is always there.. They must be new friends or something because there was never anyone attached to Nini before.. He was always alone or with a big group of friends.. But now he's always with Milk Boy.. And I think that Milk Boy likes Nini because he's always smiling whenever he's with Nini.. I saw him when he was by himself yesterday.. And he had this permanent scowl on his face.. Like he hated the world.. And then when Nini found him.. They hugged and his face lit up and was bright as sunshine again..

I think it's time we abort Operation Notice Me Kohai.. I know you said that wasn't an option.. But you should see this kid Hunnie.. If I wasn't already so infatuated with Nini.. I probably would've said that Milk Boy was the most beautiful man on the planet.. And you know what.. If they got together.. I wouldn't even be upset because I was always way out of his league.. And Milk Boy isn't.. They're perfect together.. So I'm going to bow out gracefully before I make a fool out of myself.. It wouldn't even be a contest.. There's just no way.. I'm sorry Hunnie if I've disappointed you..

But I am glad to hear about you and Kai.. At least one of us is happy right? I really hope that you two get together and love each other and are happy.. I really hope you can be happy Hunnie..

Best wishes,
D.O.

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

Hunnie <[email protected]> 2014/07/06 11:59
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Don't give up, hyung

D.O. hyung,

I am so sorry to hear about you and Nini, but are you absolutely sure that there is something going on between this Milk Boy and Nini? Maybe they're just really good friends, best friends, you never know? Until they're official and public about being in a relationship, I don't think you should give up on this. And who cares if this kid is as good looking as you say he is? It's not always about looks, what if he's a major or is stupid or isn't very interesting or super arrogant? You don't know for sure that they're together in that way, so please don't jump to conclusions, D.O. hyung. I know you're afraid of getting hurt but what if you miss your chance because you had the wrong idea about the two of them? I refuse to acknowledge that you want to abort this mission. You can't do it, D.O. hyung.

So please tell me you won't give up?

Hunnie

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 


A/N: My poor bbsoo. But Sekai though. Eeeeeep.

Drop by my Twitter? Yes? Maybe? Please? Kay. Thanks. ^^

DM | Twitter | Ask FM Tumblr |