iv. Beef Eater

Pizza Got Us Falling In Love

D.O. <[email protected]> 2014/05/10 17:34
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: Re: Stop giving me homework

Hunnie..

You are so sneaky but it's genius.. Just make sure not to make yourself look like a complete idiot 'kay? You are looking to attract the guy and not repel him away.. Oh and make sure not to get yourself friendzoned..

Oh and thanks for the hug.. But it felt like you were pitying me.. I really don't want to be pitied.. My life isn't that tragic.. Is it? So what if I don't think I'm particularly handsome? It's oki.. I'm fine with it.. I really am..

So you want to know more about the average day of D.O.? Oki.. Well.. I wake up.. Go to class.. Eat lunch.. Go home.. Study.. Eat.. Study.. Wash up.. And then I go to bed.. Rinse.. Lather and repeat..

You were probably expecting more.. Right? I'm sorry but I'm really.. Unimpressive.. Nothing like Nini.. I know you keep telling me not to put myself down.. But it doesn't count if I'm just telling you the truth?

Please let me know what happens between you and Kai.. I may just have to live vicariously through your stories.. Seeing as nothing will ever happen with me and Nini.. But it's oki though.. I'm used to it.. I'm used to being alone.. So it won't be any different..

And please do send me a video of your dancing.. I wanna see how good you are.. And maybe.. Just maybe.. I'll record myself beatboxing..

Sorry if I'm too boring.. If you want to stop emailing.. Just let me know 'kay?

D.O.

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

Hunnie <[email protected]> 2014/05/16 19:05
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: You really need to stop

D.O hyung,

Why do you keep putting yourself down like that? You really need to stop before I get mad, for real, okay? And that really can't be all that you get up to. You said that you like to sing, right? So have you thought about joining like the school choir or something? I mean, it could even help with your confidence, don't you think? I really think you should go for it, hyung. What do you say?

And I was most definitely not pitying you. If we were talking in real life, I probably would've given you a bear hug. And your life is far from tragic, the only thing tragedy here is your confidence levels. And you're not boring either, if you keep saying stuff like that, I will find out where you live and I will give you a backhand. And you won't be able to say anything because you would have completely deserved it, okay? So snap out of it and start being proud of who you are! You're not a bad person (I hope) so learn to love yourself.

But I really do think you need to change your daily routine, it's so bland. I want you to do something spontaneous every day, something you wouldn't normally do. And it doesn't have to be a big thing or something that's time consuming – it can be as easy as taking a different route home, or eating something different at lunch.

Don't be afraid of change, hyung. We humans are very good at adapting. I read somewhere that there was this study where they interviewed people who had something really good happen to them and people who had misfortunes. I think it was something like someone winning the lottery and someone who was injured and left in a wheelchair. Apparently, after a while, their levels of happiness were the same as before the fortunate/unfortunate thing happened to them because their new life became the norm for them. So even though at first, the guy who won the lottery was super happy and the guy who had to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair was super depressed, they both adapted to it and one wasn't happier with their new life than the other. Reading that really changed my attitude about life, you know? Like, you may think that your life is over if you put yourself out there and you get rejected, but you will get over it and in time, you won't even remember why you even cared about it in the first place. So stop being afraid of living, okay hyung?

I'll be hanging out with Kai tomorrow so I'll let you know how that goes. Until then, I've attached a quick video of my dancing. You're going to have to record yourself beatboxing AND singing or I'll be really upset, okay?

Speak to you soon, D.O. hyung,
Hunnie

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

D.O. <[email protected]> 2014/05/17 23:14
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: You really need to stop

Hey there Hunnie..

Sometimes I think you forget that I'm actually your hyung.. You may call me it.. But you sure as hell don't act like it.. In saying that.. You're completely right so I can't even say anything.. I am afraid.. I'm scared of being laughed at and ridiculed.. And it's happened before.. It's not something I ever really speak about and no one really knows.. Not even my parents.. But I was bullied before.. When I was a freshman.. There were these two seniors who made it their mission to make my life a complete misery.. At first.. It wasn't much.. A push there.. A shove here.. Calling me names.. Making fun of my height.. Of my looks.. One time I was having a really bad day and they called me a midget.. And I just snapped.. I don't remember what I said.. But I called them every bad word under the sun.. And well.. That was it.. There was no holding back then.. Every day they tortured me.. They would steal my stuff.. Write horrible things in my books and on my locker.. And the physical beatings got pretty bad..

But do you know what the worst thing about it all was? No one cared.. People saw and said nothing.. Did nothing.. It was then that I decided that it was better for me to just be alone.. Byuntae wasn't attending my school at the time.. So he didn't know what happened.. Which is why he's the only person that I'm good friends with.. How can I be friends with the people who stood around and did nothing? It all stopped when they graduated.. And no one's done anything since.. But.. I still.. I don't know.. I don't even know why I'm telling you all this when I haven't told anybody.. It's so strange how I'm telling you everything that I've managed to keep hidden for so long..

But I want you to know that I'm going to try to step out of my comfort zone.. I'm going to join the school choir.. I really do like to sing.. Even if I'm not any good.. It's still something I enjoy.. And I also used a blue pen today instead of a black one.. And before you say anything.. Black is my thing 'kay? Black is my favourite colour and I NEVER EVER use a blue pen.. I would much rather use a pencil than a blue pen.. So to me.. This is a massive change.. And don't you dare laugh at me or else I'll block you and you'll never hear from me again..

And that study.. Did you make that up? I don't see how someone can be happy that they lost the function of their legs.. Or how becoming super rich overnight is normal..

I watched your video by the way.. You really are good at dancing.. Not as good as Nini (sorry).. But still really good.. I didn't get to see your face though.. Are you really ugly or something? I've attached a short video of me beatboxing and singing.. You can't see my face because you hid yours.. That's only fair right.. Oh and again.. If you laugh at me.. I will block you and never to speak to you again.. In fact.. Just take it that if you ever take the piss outta me.. I will delete you from my life..

Yes.. Please do tell me how your date with Kai goes.. And don't spare any details..

Have fun!

D.O.

P.S. I found out that Nini is definitely single..

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

Hunnie <[email protected]> 2014/05/18 12:39
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: My date with Kai went amazing!!!

Hey D.O. hyung,

Before I tell you what happened with Kai, I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about what happened to you in the past. I hate nothing more than bullies and I want you to know that not everyone would just stand around and do nothing. It that there are people out there who choose to turn a blind eye, but I'm not one of those people, hyung. If I'd been there and if I had seen someone do that to you, I would've stopped them, and not just because you're my friend. If I see any sort of unfair treatment, even if I don't know who it involves, I won't stand idly by and let it continue. I'm glad that it hasn't happened since though, and I hope that telling me has helped you somewhat.

And you can tell me anything, seriously. I won't ever judge you, so tell me anything you want. Even about the whole blue pen thing, I wouldn't laugh at you about it. In fact, quite the opposite, I'm very proud of you that you took my advice and did something different. It's not small, it's a step. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. I'm glad that you're starting your journey, D.O. hyung. And do you want to know something funny, I actually can't use black pens. I don't know what it is about them, but my handwriting always looks so much better in blue than it does in black. So I completely understand about the not liking to use a different colour, I don't think I could start using black pens, no thank you.

And I really didn't make that study up, I read it somewhere. I don't think it meant that they were happy that they lost their legs or that they were unhappy that they became super rich. I think it was about in the larger scheme of things, their happiness didn't change dramatically before those life events occurred because it all became relative.

And thanks for your compliments, even if you did have to stick that comment in about your Nini. And D.O. hyung, I want to say something and I want you to know that I really mean it. I think you have an incredible voice, and it makes me very happy that you've joined the school choir. Seriously, a voice like yours should not be hidden away, you need to share it with the world. Your beatboxing skills however, no I'm kidding, they were good too. Just not as good as your singing, seriously, I really like your voice.

Okay, so now onto the good stuff that you're probably dying to find out about, how my date went with Kai. We went to the movies and he said I could pick what movie to watch. And me being the sly devil that I am, of course I had to pick a horror film. I was planning on doing the whole “I'm scared, please protect me” routine even though I love scary movies and I don't really get scared. But before I had the chance, Kai was screaming and clinging onto me for dear life. Oh it was perfect, D.O. hyung. We spent the entire film pretty much hugging, oh and he held my hand. I'm sure it was because he was scared, but we held hands and the butterflies in my stomach, omg, I can't even begin to describe how it felt. Oh and did I tell you that he paid for everything, the tickets and the snacks. I did try to offer but he wasn't having any of it, he said that it was only right that he pay because he was the one who invited me out. He's such a gentleman and I think I've fallen for him even harder now. I had such a good time with him and he even walked me home. I miss him so much and I can't believe I'm actually going to say this, but I can't wait for school tomorrow because it means I'll get to see him. Even if we don't have any classes together which , and we don't even have dance tomorrow which double , but maybe I can find him at break time and we can hang out. Okay, I will try my best to stop gushing like a girl now, but seriously D.O. hyung, I really like him a lot. Like a lot.

How was your weekend? Please tell me you did something other than study because it's the weekend and you need to have fun!

Oh and I'm really glad to hear that Nini is single, it means you can make your move. And you will, because I will make you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Take care,
Hunnie

 

- <%) <%) <%) -
 


A/N: These two are just too freaking adorable. And Im sorry but Sekai feels right now. I kennot ><

Oh and it's time for some shameless promotion. I started a new fic collection where I'll be posting one shots and drabbles (all kinds of stories + pairings). I've already posted two stories and I would really appreciate it if you checked it out and subscribe? Please? =)) Clicky clicky here. Thank you so much in advance. Hearteus

DM | Twitter | Ask FM Tumblr |