v. Hot & Spicy

Pizza Got Us Falling In Love

D.O. <[email protected]> 2014/05/21 00:24
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: My date with Kai went amazing!!!

Hey Hunnie..

You really didn't need to apologise about what happened before to me.. It wasn't your fault.. It wasn't you.. And you weren't there either.. But I'm glad to know that you're not the kind of person who would've ignored it.. There needs to be more people like you in this cruel world..

Did you really like my voice? I was kinda scared to send you the video.. Because I've never really let anyone hear me sing.. But knowing that you like it makes me feel better about joining the school choir.. So thank you very much.. My friend.. Byuntae.. He's part of it and I think if he had known that I liked to sing.. I think he would've forced me to join a long time ago.. So I think he's going to be pretty excited when I join.. And maybe.. Who knows? I make some new friends.. Byuntae tells me that there's a really fun junior.. Who apparently looks like hybrid of a camel and dinosaur.. I know.. A very weird combo.. So let's call him Camelsaur.. Haha.. There's also another guy that I've met a few times and seems pretty nice.. His name is Suho.. Maybe we'll become friends too?

Your date sounds nice.. And I think it was a date because him offering to pay for you makes it sound like it was a date.. I'm really happy for you Hunnie.. It seems like things are going really well for the two of you.. You seem like a nice guy so you deserve it.. I hope Kai knows what a lucky guy he is.. And you really are so sneaky.. It won't be too long now before Kai completely falls for your charms..

I didn't do much this weekend.. I did go to the mall with Byuntae yesterday though.. So you'll be pleased to hear that I did not spend the entire weekend studying.. But of course I did study a bit.. I mean.. I had to.. So please don't hate me..

I'm looking forward to school as well.. I can't wait to join the school choir and to see Nini.. I know that I'm not friends with him and we may not have spent any time together but I miss him too.. Is that weird? For me to miss someone I don't actually know or know anything about.. Apart from the fact that he loves to dance and with reason because he's so good at it.. I really want to know more about him.. I want to know what else he likes.. I wonder what his favourite food is.. And maybe I could make it for him.. Well.. I'd better send this email to you and get to bed.. And hopefully dream of Nini.. I hope you have sweet dreams of Kai..

Speak to you soon.. And I hope you get to spend time with Kai tomorrow..

- D.O.

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

Hunnie <[email protected]> 2014/05/22 22:40
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Sweet dreams?

Hi D.O. hyung,

How are you? Did you manage to have a dream of Nini? Or better yet, have you managed to introduce yourself to him?! And did you join the school choir yet? Did everyone fall in love with your voice? Did you make friends with Camelsaur (good one) and Suho? See how much can change if you just open yourself to these opportunities?! Okay, I'm going to stop spazzing out all these questions on you.

I'm just super excited right now because Kai came and sat next to me at lunch today. I think it's safe to say that he likes me (as a friend), or enjoys my company at least. I love it when he smiles, like he has the cutest eye smile in the world. His eyes just disappear into these cute crescents and I just want to make him laugh all the time so I can drown in his cuteness. There's one thing about making him laugh though, he tends to hit me when he laughs. It's really cute and all but sometimes it just hurts. But in a way, I take it as a good sign because I'll know when he finds something genuinely funny. If he finds it funny, he'll hit me, simple as that. He hit me a lot at lunch, so he must find me funny. And thank you so much for your kind words, I really hope he does fall my charms. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself. And I'm not going to class it as a date until he officially says it's a date. I would want to know that it's a date before actually going on it, if that makes sense? But he really does make me feel all giddy and gooey inside. What are the feelings and can I always feel like this please?

I would never hate you, D.O. hyung, but I'm still glad that you left your house and didn't stay cooped up inside. And it's not weird that you miss Nini, you like him, of course it's understandable that you miss him. If you want to find out more about him, you will need to befriend him. I know it'll be hard for you, but you can do it. I believe in you, D.O. hyung.

Oh and can you cook, hyung? Because you know what they say, a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Oh wait, you did mention on your list that you could cook, right? Can you bake? Maybe you could make something sweet for him? But I'm not sure how you could give it to him if he doesn't even know who you are. Well, when you do become friends, you have to bake something for him, he'll like it, I know I would.

Wait, my phone's ringing. Omg, it's Kai. Kai is ringing me. ME. Omg, omg, omg, okay, I'm going to hit send and answer this call.

I can't believe he's calling me.

Bye!

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 

D.O. <[email protected]> 2014/05/26 17:05
To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: Sweet dreams?

Hunnie..

You'll never guess what happened today! I did it.. I kinda stole a page from your book and pulled a Hunnie.. I saw that he was carrying these books and couldn't really see where he was going.. So I purposely accidentally bumped into him making him drop all the books.. And then I helped him with them.. And offered to carry some of them for him.. Which he accepted.. And then he said thanks and introduced himself.. And I introduced myself.. And he knows my name now! He actually knows who I am.. And he is so cute.. And hot.. And I touched him.. And he touched me.. Well he shook my hand.. And my palms were kinda sweaty so I hope I didn't gross him out too much.. But Hunnie.. He actually knows who I am now.. And when I saw him at the end of the day.. He waved at me and said bye.. He actually spoke to me afterwards.. I can't believe it.. And it's all thanks to you! I don't even know how I could ever thank you.. If it weren't for you.. Nini would still have no clue who I was.. And now he knows my name.. And I wish I could hear him say my name again.. And now I'm the one who's gushing like a school girl.. But I really don't care because.. He knows my name and hopefully he won't have forgotten me by tomorrow.. I swear I will die if he greets me in school tomorrow..

Yeah.. I can cook a few dishes.. And I think my baking skills are alright too.. Maybe if things go well.. I can bake some nice things for Nini.. I still can't believe I spoke to him today..

And yay for you.. I wish I had Nini's number.. Anyways.. How was your phone call.. It was pretty late when he called right? That's a really good sign if he's calling you late at night.. He probably missed you..

Oh and I did make friends with Camelsaur and Suho.. They're super nice.. And very welcoming.. And everyone was pretty impressed with my voice.. It isn't as good as Byuntae or Camelsaur though.. But maybe with a little bit of practice.. Who knows?

Thank you so much again.. If it weren't for you pushing me to do these things.. Everything would've still been the same.. And now that they aren't.. Looking back.. I wasn't happy.. I was just living in my shell.. And now I'm slowly starting to come out of it.. So thank you so much!

- D.O.

P.S. I still can't believe he said my name!

 

- <%) <%) <%) -

 


A/N: Sorry.

DM | Twitter | Ask FM Tumblr |