CEO Jun Myeon

Milk Chocolate and Dark Kisses

    Sehun watched as Luhan’s body disappeared within the cluster of middle-aged Chinese men. They walked out of the meeting room and he followed stealthily, keeping a safe distance behind them. He noticed Luhan’s timid face while near the others and not once did he look at his father. There was a sense of overwhelming strictness coming from the man and Sehun could only guess that Luhan was afraid of his own father. During the meeting, the two companies came to an agreement to let a couple of their employees join their company and they would positively promote EXOtic Fashion. Kyungsoo and Sehun didn’t have to fight to stay which lifted huge weights that were on the both.

   

   “Now I can go back and do my own thing without worries,” said Kyungsoo sighing. Their CEO, Junmyeon walked over and pat the owl-eyed man on the shoulder.

  

  “Sorry if you guys worried about being relocated. How’s work been for you guys? I haven’t seen you all in a while,” he said, his handsome face merging into cheerfulness.

  

  “We’ve been fine. How’re the plans going with you and Kris for your wedding?”

   

Junmyeon let out a laugh and only shook his head, indicating he didn’t want to talk about it at the moment. The two designers took that as a cue not to press the subject any further because when the two had problems, it was best to leave it between the two. Intervening would only cause more problems as both would ask for alibis and someone to take their side.

   

“Min Jung wants to come play again with you and Kris-hyung,” said Sehun dodging the banana plant kept as decoration. It only occurred to both

Kyungsoo and Junmyeon that they were walking behind Sehun the whole time and Sehun was following someone.

   

“By the way, might I ask why you’re following them?” asked Junmyeon.

 

    “I’m just curious...how old is that chinese...boy,” asked Sehun. He only realized now that if Luhan were to be a minor, his thoughts would be

deemed child harassment.

 

    Kyungsoo laughed and snickered at the younger who had his mouth open and shaped into an ‘o’. “What’re you turning gay? I thought you were going to be the only one who is straight,” said Kyungsoo cheekily. Sehun turned around and threw a tiny glare before shrugging indicating that no, he wasn’t gay and yes, he was too lazy to defend himself. He watched carefully as Luhan’s father scolded him in Mandarin before the elevator doors opened and the whole group entered. He couldn’t help but compare them all to a flock of vultures trying to keep their prey, Luhan, in their own grasp.

   

“I’ve met them all in a couple of business meetings last year and I never knew any of them had a child. Especially Mr. Liu...he’s only 29…” Both designers turned to look at the older and he just returned their look of disbelief with a shrug of his shoulders. “I'm only a year younger but he apparently looks like he’s in his early 40s…”

   

Sehun gulped, praying to whatever god was listening that he didn’t want to be half bald and dried up looking by the time he reached that age. He finally noticed how their CEO was still flowery and unlike Mr. Liu, he still had a head full of hair and his skin didn’t crinkle around the corners of his eyes when business smiles were exchanged. And in fact, if Luhan was really the biological son of Mr. Liu, which he doubts, then that would leave him to be extremely young. He groaned, feeling disgusted about how he had thought of becoming gay for the pretty boy. His phone vibrated in his pocket and seeing the time being two in the afternoon, Min Jung came back to mind, all thoughts about Luhan lost in whatever galaxy they appeared from. “I’m going back to my office. I’m have to go pick up Min Jung soon.”

   

Before he left, Kyungsoo stopped him. “Are you going to the party that Chanyeol’s department set up tomorrow?”

   

Sehun nodded. “I want to...but there might be alcohol and I definitely don’t want Min Jung exposed to such thing at her age. It’s bad influence.”

   

“Ah, you can let me take care of her tomorrow! I want to spend time with her!” said Junmyeon holding his hand up as if he was anticipating the teacher to call on him.

   

“Will you? I’ll ask Min Jung if she wants to go to your house. If she says no then no. You’ve picked her up from school before right?”

   

The CEO nodded enthusiastically before skipping off to one of the elevators leading him closest to his office. He was excited that he was going to finally be able to spend time with the cute Min Jung whom he absolutely adored. Kyungsoo and Sehun made their way to the elevators that the group of Chinese men used and once the elevator made it, it opened revealing a Su Hyun. She had in one hand a large white paper bag and in the other, her phone that was much bigger than her palms. She smiled at Sehun and he returned it with barely a grimace. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and once they got in the elevator, the girl once again decided to whip up a conversation.

   

“So, still planning on going?” She winked and Kyungsoo who was standing in between the two nearly gagged from the extremely cheesy smile on her face. Her professional fashion wasn’t bad, which both designers gave credit for. In fact, they both were so picky about fashion it sometimes became a big factor in whether or not they would befriend someone. Extremely childish and nonsensical but it was those little things that mattered to them.

 

“Yes we are,” said Kyungsoo barely spitting it out. People like her were the hardest to shy away from especially when they like you. Girl or boy, both designers had met them all, experiencing somewhat creepy things in the past. The elevator stopped and once it opened, Sehun walked out. Kyungsoo followed after but suddenly remembered his important sketchbook, still held captive in the passenger seat of his car. He ran back into the elevator, telling Sehun to go ahead. The door closed and they descended down. Now it was just Su Hyun and Kyungsoo awkwardly standing next to each other with a big enough space in between them.

 

“Kyungsoo-ssi...could you possibly be in love with Sehun-ssi?” she asked, her tone nothing close to pretty. Kyungsoo then confirmed what he had felt about her ever since they bumped into her yesterday.

 

“Why would that matter to you? Does it look like it?” He cocked an eyebrow her way, secretly feeling a bit proud at her reaction. Her hand holding the cellphone dropped to her side and her face contorted into a somewhat angry frown. Jackpot.

 

“Oh, so you’re a huh?” she chuckled.

 

“So what if I am? It’s not like I’m going to infect you with my faggotness.”

 

She rolled her eyes. “I’m just going to say that I don’t care if you’re a man or woman. I’ve set my eyes on Oh Sehun first.”

 

Kyungsoo giggled at her audacity to say such a thing. “Will you even love him? His situation is clearly something a little girl like you can’t bear to help him carry. I’m just saying if you’re not here to love him, then leave him alone. I’m warning you before you waste your time on such useless thing.”

 

She harshly bit her bottom lip, anger building up in her chest. Here she was, abiding to the rules around the company respecting the higher figures and conducting herself in a somewhat professional way. Even if she just let herself open just a bit, the people with power was trying to show who was boss. “Just because you’re on same ground as him, don’t think you’ll get him.” The elevator stopped and opened. The lobby was pretty empty and the both just stood there doing nothing. Kyungsoo had already gotten tired of using witty sarcastic remarks and fake smiles leaving him with his truly deadly glare.

 

“I have a higher chance of getting him to accept my romantic feelings compared to you, but with all due respect, please leave him alone,” he said rolling his eyes and walking out. Before the doors could close behind him, he turned his head and looked at her with mocking eyes. Something his aesthetics and integrity only let him do when his sleeping schedule was messed up. “By the way, your woman's intuition is worse than a six year olds. Even kindergarteners can tell who likes who in a romantic way.” He turned his back once again and before she could make a comeback, the doors closed, sending her up.

 

“Me having a higher chance of Oh Sehun accepting my romantic feelings? It’s never going to happen and that means you have negative chance of getting Sehun. Just thinking about being in love with that maknae is nearly revolting...he’s like a brother...moron.” The designer continued to mumble under his breath still not forgetting to bow to the receptionists.

 

A sleep deprived Kyungsoo plus y Kyungsoo plus ‘sleeping schedule messed up’ Kyungsoo equals someone not to mess with.





 

Sehun parked his car outside the front of Min Jung’s school. He slowly got out and he neared the entrance. When he did, he noticed a strange car parked a ways away with the person still in there. Deciding it wasn’t important, he continued and inside, making way to one classroom. He noticed though that the kids that followed their parents out were crying or teary eyed. He suddenly felt alarmed and picked up his pace. Once he entered the room, only Min Jung was sitting there with a couple of teachers.

 

“Min Jung, you ready to go?”

 

She turned to him and when he saw that she wasn’t crying and seemed extremely happy, he felt a sense of relief wash over him. She ran up to him and hugged his legs before he was able to bend down to pick her up. “Hey baby, what’s wrong?”

 

He pried her arms off his legs gently and lifted her up. He carried her in his arms while the teachers walked over. "Today we had a lockdown and the kids were all scared. Min Jung was comforting the other kids who were crying until they were able to take the stranger away." Sehun nodded and thanked them many times for their help before making his way out of the room and into the hallway.

 

"Min Jung was strong today. I told them it was going to be alright," said the small bundle in his arms.

 

"Good job Min Jung! You're a very smart and strong girl. Daddy's proud of you," he said pulling her a bit away to see her face. She was smiling and kissed Sehun's cheek before wrapping her little arms around his neck. He chuckled at her cuteness and once they were both in the car, he looked at her sleepy figure.

 

"Min Jung-ah, tomorrow other workers are throwing a party for uncle Channie and Hun was invited. Do you want to go over to Uncle Junnie and Kris's house?" She squealed in delight and was practically bouncing in her seat. From the excitement in her actions, he took it as a yes and began driving off. Reaching the next block he saw standing there on the corner a woman around her mid-forties holding a small bag of groceries and her purse. Her glistening eyes reflected sadness and the only thing Sehun could do was stare at the woman through the window. He hated seeing elders having to walk to far places and none of their grown children even bothering to help take them. Though she didn’t look frail yet, she was still older. He watched as a suspicious man walked up from behind her and tapped her shoulder. The next things that progressed went in slow motion to him. Seeing how the man had pulled out a knife and held it up to her neck, he took off the seat belt and practically jumped out of his car. The light turned green but no cars drove off as their attention was to the woman and the suspicious man. Sehun grabbed the hand holding the knife jerked it away from the woman. The man threw a punch to the corner of Sehun's mouth. The moment he tasted blood, he returned the punch to his nose sending him flying to the floor, but as the man fell, the knife slipped through Sehun's palm and cut into the middle creases. He bit his lip and as more people came to help the woman ran to his side. He couldn't hear a word she said. In fact everything except for the screaming and crying voice of Min Jung's could be heard to him.

 

"Young man! You need to go to the hospital! Now! You're hand is bleeding!" shouted another person. Sehun only mumbled a I'm fine before bowing to the old woman he practically saved. He jumped into his car and when he got in, Min Jung's cries stabbed into him. He felt stupid for not being careful and letting some dumb stranger cut him. He used his clean hand and tossed his phone next to Min Jung before seat belting and driving off. He winced at the pain from having to hold onto the steering wheel. He could’ve just drove with one hand but he didn’t want to risk any accidents with his daughter in the back.  

 

"Min Jung-ah, call Uncle Junnie for me. Tell him I need him to treat a cut wound for me." Min Jung hurried to the contacts as she was familiar with his phone. She pressed the contact with Junmyeon's photo and when the phone picked up, Junmyeon's bored voice was heard.

 

"What's up Sehunnie?"

 

"Uncle Junnie! Daddy needs his hand fixed! A bad man cut him!"

 

Panic arouse in the man across the line. "What's wrong?! What happened?! Where's your daddy Min Jung!?"

 

"I'm here Hyung. I don't want to cause any public disturbances for the press to chase after me with. You went home already right?"

 

"I just got back. Where are you? Is the cut big?!"

 

"It's across my palm. I'm about a couple minutes away. Don't worry."

 

He heard the phone click and guessed that the older must've went to get his medical equipment. Ironic how the CEO would be able to perform any medical treatments right? He was no exception for his long family line of doctors. One day, he was going to be Dr. CEO Kim.

 

"Daddy! Your hand is bleeding a lot!"

 

His eyes trailed to the blood dripping from his hand on the steering wheel to his thigh and knee drenched in blood. He smiled to reassure her that he was fine but he couldn't help wincing every now and then from the slight uncomfortable pain. He wondered if he would be able to write or even draw with his hand's condition. Just the thought of being temporarily handicapped was beginning to cloud his mind. He loved drawing new designs and if he couldn't then it would cause the male to stress. Once Junmyeon's house came into view, standing on the footsteps was Kris and Junmyeon. They perked up when the car drove into the driveway and the both ran towards him. Kris opened the door for Sehun while Junmyeon opened the door for Min Jung, grabbing her hand as the group moved quickly inside. Their butler opened the door and near the door was a table that the older must've moved for quick reach to treatment. Kris carefully helped Sehun take off his coat before bringing Min Jung away the moment Junmyeon pulled out a needle for numbing.

 

"Sehun how did this happen?"

 

He winced at the pinching pain from the shot. "This woman was being robbed or attacked right by my car. I helped her but his knife cut me."

 

Junmyeon sighed as he quickly cleaned the cut with pieces of cloth dabbed in alcohol that his butler handed to him. "I'm going to have to stitch it up. The cut is pretty deep."

 

It became silent and not a word was spoken throughout Junmyeon's treatment except for the low grumbles coming from Sehun whenever he felt a slight pinch from the needle going through his skin. The blood that had trailed down his arm was beginning to dry but he still felt moistness on his knees. He suddenly felt so guilty and horrible for letting Min Jung witness such a scene. Then again if he didn't do what he did, Min Jumg would've witnessed a murder and that would've been even worse. He himself didn't think he would be able to be normal again if he had just watched the woman get stabbed in the back. Regret would've eaten him from the inside until his last breath.

 

"How're you going to work with your hand like this?"

 

Sehun just shrugged his shoulders and then jokingly said, "Hire a secretary for me." Junmyeon purposely pressed his palm with force and it caused Sehun's body to jerk up from his seat. The older shot a glare at the younger and continued carefully stitching up the cut. "I'm serious Hyung. Just hire someone to take my phone calls and write for me at meetings. Kyungsoo had a secretary working for him when he broke his arm falling down the stairs remember?"

 

Junmyeon brought his lips together in a slight pout. He decided not to engage in conversation with the younger so he could concentrate because he had almost made a mistake a moment ago listening to Sehun. The designer watched as the last stitch went through and the gloved hands hovering slightly above the open palm to tie it tightly. Junmyeon snipped off the string and took another cotton pad to wipe away the blood.

 

"I'll hire someone for you but I don't want to go through the whole send out applications and interview process because it might take a while. So I'll just find someone in your department or any of the others departments for someone available."

 

Sehun sighed as the whole stitching procedure came to an end. He suddenly felt so exhausted and just wanted to sleep. The thought of having to clean up his car in the drivers seat made him feel even more lethargic.

 

"Junmyeon, are you guys done?" asked Kris from wherever he was.

 

"Yes. Just cleaning up! You can bring Min Jung over here," he said while wrapping the cleaned palm. Footsteps approached them both and Sehun smiled down at Min Jung who had scooted to his side.

 

"Hun, will you be fine?"

 

"I will. Don't worry about it okay?"

 

She nodded and held onto his left hand dangling to the side as if letting go would result in him running out and getting hurt again. Her eyes were watching intently at her uncle wrapping the hand with bandage. He fastened the end and let out a relieved sigh.

 

"Make sure you clean the cut before going to sleep every night and if it continues bleeding, tell me or else I'll make sure to amputate the whole darn thing off."

 

Sehun chuckled nervously unable to find any joking tone. "Uncle Junnie, no need to worry! Min Jung will help take care of Hunhun," she said bringing up her tiny unoccupied fist. Junmyeon and Kris practically swooned over her adorableness.

 

"You ready to go home Min Jung?" She nodded and she held onto his left hand as they made their way to the door. The two elders walked closely behind him and once reaching the door, Sehun was handed his coat. He turned to hug Junmyeon uttering a meaningful thank you and he did the same to Kris. They chuckled at how their Maknae was still cute even after unexpectedly becoming a single parent. As his form shrinked away into their car, Kris's arms wrapped around the small waist of his fiancé for behind.

 

"You think he's going to find someone to take care of him? Someone who he loves?" asked Junmyeon.

 

Kris nodded. "Keep this a secret but Min Jung told me that her woman's intuition found her future mommy." They both started laughing and waved goodbye to Min Jung who was waving her hands out the window.

 

"Kids are sometimes much smarter than you think."

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

AN: Hello another update! I'm totally fricking loving this new AFF color/theme/font! You know you've fallen deep when you're happier about that than anything else LMFAO! Please leave your comments about what you think so far. Though I'm a lazy author who is always too lazy to reply. XD Have to sleep early tonight. Gotta play tennis tomorrow!!