Moments : Part 2

Milk Chocolate and Dark Kisses

            Luhan raised a curious eye at Sehun as the younger turned around with a weird look on his face while Min Jung clung onto his legs.

   

             “Are you okay Sehun?”

   

             “No, I’m fine. I’m fine.” He walked towards the kitchen and stood in front of the refrigerator, taking in a couple deep breaths.

 

   

              Seriously Sehun. Get your together please, thanks.

 

   

             Min Jung began to squeal as Luhan came closer and Sehun picked her up, his back towards him. She twisted around in her father’s hold, trying to get down so she could run away from Luhan. But it was inevitable because once Luhan was close enough, he tickled her from behind. Sehun was caught in the middle of their tickle war and with Luhan’s arms wrapped around his waist, he could barely stay conscious. He could feel heat traveling to his ears and his heart beat starting to beat faster and faster. Letting Min Jung slide down his hold, she ran off into the hallway with Luhan chasing right behind. He sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and laid his head down. He was more than thankful that Luhan had ran away chasing after her because he felt as if he would pass away on the spot, his breath stolen.

   

             “Sehun...get your together…” he mumbled to himself. He could hear their footsteps running around and laughter from both. Finding the courage within him to join them in their fun, he walked the direction he last saw them go in and followed their voices to his room. On his bed was Luhan being viciously tickled by Min Jung. She was laying over him as he reveled in the tickles. Laughter between the the two echoed across the large room, surprising him. That was probably the loudest his house has ever been.

   

             “O-Okay! I give up Min Jung! You win you win!” She smiled and did one last attack to his abdomen, causing him to jerk to the side before getting off of him and laying down next to him. Their breathing fast and tears running down their cheeks from laughing so hard.

   

             “You guys seem to be having so much fun,” said Sehun almost sadly. Luhan sat up, realizing that he was sprawled out onto his boss’s bed and not only that, he had made a mess out of it. He wasn’t sure if he should immediately get off or just lay back down and catch his breath before getting off and apologizing. Before he came to a decision, Sehun flopped right beside Min Jung, sandwiching her in between the two elders. She giggled and stared into Sehun’s dark brown eyes. Wiping her tears away, he smiled and brought her closer to kiss the top of her head, and then another kiss to her forehead. Luhan sat awkwardly and took out his phone. His notifications popped up and he had four missed calls from his father. The happiness that he gained from playing with Min Jung disappeared in a matter of moments.

   

             “Something wrong Lu?” asked Sehun.

   

             “I missed some calls from my father. Excuse me,” he said as he got up from the bed and called him back. It only rang once before it was answered.

   

“Luhan, where are you?”

   

“Um...Why?”

   

“Because I decided to visit the company today only to find out that you had left with Mr. Oh.” Luhan could mentally see the twitch pulling at the corners of his mouth.             

   

“He asked me to accompany him to...to meet a girl…”

   

Silence only answered him until moments later, a sigh could be heard. “You better not be playing around. If I find out you’re lying, you’ll get hurt.”

 

He hung up before Luhan could answer. He put the phone back into his pocket and turned back to the room. Both Sehun and Min Jung were sitting up and looking up at him as if they were waiting for him to be able to continue the fun.

   

“What did he say?”

 

    “Nothing. He just wants to make sure I wasn’t lost and...sorry for messing up the bed,” he said while brushing the hair in his back. Sehun’s eyes followed

Luhan’s to the crinkly sheets and the pillow that ended up on the other side. A smile escaped him when he saw the imprint of his Luhan’s body where he last laid down.

 

“It’s fine. Min Jung loves jumping on my bed and it ends up looking worse than this.”

 

Min Jung patted the empty side, motioning for Luhan to go back and join them. He smiled mischievously back. “Are you trying to mess with me again?”

 

“No…” she said extending the syllable, “I promise.” Her little cackle like giggle surprised Luhan as he slowly made his way over. The moment he sat down, she crawled over and sat behind him, her hands placed gently on top his shoulders. Her left hand began caressing through his honey strands, giving Luhan a relaxing feeling.

 

“What’re you doing Min Jung-ah?”

 

“Hun Hun said that when I touch his hair, it’s the best feeling in the world.”

 

Luhan turned to look at Sehun and their eyes met. For multiple seconds, they exchanged smiles before Min Jung interrupted.

 

“Hun Hun, I need to tell Lulu something secret. Please leave.”

 

Sehun pretended to be hurt, his hand over his heart. “You’re just going to kick me out like that? You’re hurting me Min Min-ah!”

 

“Go away papa! I need to talk to Lulu!” she whined.

 

“Fine! I’ll go away!” he said, reluctantly getting up.

 

“Close the door please! Thank you Hun Hun!”

 

“This is my room though…” mumbled Sehun, who felt he might possibly be really getting his feelings hurt. He closed the door behind him but instead of walking away to do something, he leaned his ear against the door and listened to the muffled whispering. He was only able to catch certain words but they were all irrelevant together. Giving up quickly, he trudged his way to the living room where grapes littered the floor. Though he was tired from work, he didn’t curse because of the mess. He bent down on all fours to pick up the abandoned grapes to throw it away. While one hand held the dirty grapes, the other held onto the bowl and placing it onto the island counter, he threw the grapes into the trash one by one.

 

Washing his hands, he checked the time. It was three in the afternoon, too early to start dinner and too late to go to the park. He sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He had new messages from an unknown number, so he automatically deleted it without even bothering to read or find out who it was from. A text suddenly came from Baekhyun and he opened it.

 

From: Byun Baekhyun

When did Luhan go home?

 

He replied.

 

To: Byun Baekhyun

He came over...Min Jung kicked me out of my own room...and they’re talking I think…?

 

He was going to lock the screen when Baekhyun called him. He answered, bringing the phone to his ears. “Yes?”

 

“HE’S AT YOUR HOUSE?! YOU FORCED HIM DIDN’T YOU! AISH YOU SCANDALOUS ERTED LITTLE BOY!”

 

Sehun’s eyes were shut tightly. His hand had immediately moved the phone away from his ears, but sadly not in time. The damage was done. He kept the phone at arms length, hearing the profanities that the male on the other line was shouting without even putting it near his face. There was silence across the other line, so he deemed it safe. He put it on the otherside.

 

“Yes, he’s at my house. Thanks for making me deaf on the other ear.”

 

“YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO HIM, YOU SCUMBAG MAKNAE!”

 

His phone once again was removed. His ears were ringing and he almost lost his balance. He tapped the speaker button and sat down on a chair.

 

“Please stop shouting and no, I won’t be doing anything to anyone. I’m not that bad Hyung. Trust me please.”

 

Baekhyun huffed on the other side, “Sehun, nothing better happen because if Luhan doesn’t make it back home before the stars are all visible, I will fly to your house and murder you and take Min Jung into my care! You got that?”

 

He shuddered at the thought because after all, Baekhyun was Baekhyun and when he threatened someone, he would follow through if his conditions weren’t met. Also the fact that his sweet Min Jung would live and be influenced by the overly dramatic diva was painfully disturbing.

 

“Yes. I understand Hyung. Are you breathing? Don’t forget to because I heard that oxygen is an essential part of living.”

 

“I am breathing. Oh yeah and since they’re having fun...take some ya’ know...secret pictures…”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. “But didn’t you just tell me not to do anything?”

 

“Yah Oh Sebooty, if you don’t listen, I will follow through with my threat.”

 

He laughed and nodded, knowing full well the other couldn’t see. The nickname went all the way back to their high school days, when he used to be a dancer in one of the kpop dance groups Jongin had created. The tight jeans that decided to rip during one of their performances earned him the infamous name. Unfortunately, the group disbanded right after because of the embarrassment, sending Sehun back to his sketchbooks. “Understood hyung.”

 

“Thats all. I shall be waiting and make sure you cook something real good for them both to eat! I’ll punch you in the gut the next time I see you if I ask Luhan and he says you fed him store bought bread!”

 

The phone clicked before he was able to reply. A typical thing Baekhyun would do when he was mad. Sehun chuckled nervously. He remembered clearly the day he knocked out on the couch until the next morning, only to find out that Min Jung didn’t eat anything but the bread he had bought at the store a week before.

 

He left the phone there so he wouldn’t have to see or know if he had any new messages, just in case Baekhyun decided to call again to destroy whatever was left of his hearing. He made way to the door of his room. He knocked lightly and expected to hear Min Jung’s high pitched voice deny his entry. But it was silent. He knocked again.

 

“Min Jung-ah, Luhan. Are you guys done talking?”

 

No reply was given so he opened the door, half worried something may have happened, but to his relief, they were both still on his bed. They were both laying on their sides, facing each other in the middle. Light snores were coming from Min Jung while Luhan silently snoozed away. He couldn’t help but smile at the sight. Despite Luhan already being good natured and calm, this was the most peaceful he’s seen the both since they arrived. He walked over to his closet and taking out a thin blanket for the both. He draped it over them and Baekhyun’s voice rang in his head.

 

Running quietly, he grabbed his phone and took a couple of pictures of the two. He smiled. He was definitely not going to share them with anyone. Walking back, he went to the kitchen and decided he should think of something for dinner. His phone began to ring and he looked at the caller. It was from Kyungsoo.

 

“What's up Kyungsoo-hyung?”

 

“Luhan’s over at your house right now?!”

 

With Sehun’s ears over sensitive because of Baekhyun’s earlier attack, he pulled the phone a bit aways. “Yeah he is. But he fell asleep with Min Jung…”

 

Kyungsoo chuckled on the other line. “You are going to cook something delicious for them right?”

 

Sehun opened the fridge and winced, seeing how it was half empty. “Well...I could use some help and some groceries…”

 

Kyungsoo snickered. “What’re we going to do with you Maknae. A baby taking care of a baby. Do you want me to drop by? I can pick up groceries.”

 

Sehun thought it over. “You know, that would actually be great because you’re really good at cooking. But wait- Baekhyun isn’t coming too is he?”

 

“Sehun, you should know this by now. Where there is Kyungsoo, there is bound to be Baekhyun.”

 

He rolled his eyes, mentally face-palming himself. “Well, tell him that he should be quiet because they’re sleeping and I don’t want to disturb them. Call me when you’re near.”

 

Kyungsoo hummed before ending the call. He went to look through his photo gallery at the newest pictures he took. He smiled at the perfect one he took and decided to put it as his wallpaper. He just hoped that if Luhan ever saw it, he wouldn’t mind. Feeling the extreme desire to see the both again, he walked back to his room happily. Then he noticed the frown on Luhan’s face. Quickly, he made it over to his side and whispered close to him.

 

“Luhan. Are you okay?”

 

With his eyes closed, he nodded. Sehun wasn’t sure if he was still asleep and unknowingly answering or if he was awake.

 

“Mom…”

 

Sehun’s eyes watched as Luhan’s hand lying near his face clutched the bed sheets tightly. His eyes were scrunched and his chest heaving faster. Sehun wasn’t new to it though. During his hospital stay, Sehun would witness Luhan’s sleeping habits. It was always the same painful expression and words he uttered while reliving his nightmares for the nth time.

 

“It’s going to be okay Luhan. I’m here.” He sat next to Luhan and gently rubbed his back. Slowly, it seemed he was going back to a better place in his dreams as the whimpering stopped. What caught him off guard was the large tear drops coming out of his closed eyes. Sehun wanted him to continue sleeping but it was too painful to watch him writhe in emotional pain whether he was aware of it or not.

 

Shaking him awake, Luhan’s eyes fluttered open, his long lashes wet with tears. He sat up and immediately covered his face with both hands. His shoulders were shaking and crying whimpers escaped him. Sehun didn’t stop to think about how he felt about Luhan because he immediately wrapped his arms around Luhan’s slim figure and bringing another hand to rub comforting circles to his back.

 

“Shh...it’s okay Luhan. Whats wrong? You can tell me.”

 

Luhan shook his head and continued crying silently. He couldn’t stop himself because the more he thought about his dream, the more his heart hurt. Even though the very person that had lost their life in his dream was very much alive, much less, holding him at the moment, he couldn’t control the tears.

 

They stayed like that for almost ten minutes, but to Sehun, it felt like a blink of an eye. When Luhan wriggled out of his embrace, he was already missinghis warmth. He pushed the thought away and looked his secretary in the eyes.

 

“What did you dream about?”

 

He watched as Luhan bit his lips, the sun shining against his pearly white skin.

 

“I lost everyone...including you.”





 

“We’re here to make a super delicious dinner,” whispered Baekhyun...loudly. Sehun rolled his eyes at how Baekhyun was doing his “best” to keep quiet. He took the bag of groceries from Baekhyun and Kyungsoo’s hands so they could take off their shoes and coat. He walked over to the kitchen, setting it on the table.

 

“What’re we making?” he asked, his face indifferent.

 

“First tell me which room they’re sleeping in,” said Baekhyun with a wide grin.

 

With just the thought of Luhan, Sehun’s expression changed and he coughed to cover it up. “They’re sleeping on my bed...but don’t bother them! Luhan just fell asleep again a while ago…” he ordered, blocking Baekhyun’s path. Kyungsoo chuckled from where he was in the kitchen.

 

“How long had they been sleeping?”

 

“They fell asleep around the the time Baekhyun first called me.”

 

Baekhyun stopped and checked the time on his phone which he was holding readily. “Wow, they must be exhausted. It’s already 5:30…”

 

“Can you guys just come help me? Forget about taking pictures of them for now. Sehun, can you make about four rolls of kimbap? And Baek, help cut the vegetables for me,” said Kyungsoo almost irritated.

 

Sehun waited until Baekhyun turned back to the Kitchen before he followed. They obeyed Kyungsoo’s orders and began to work on their task. Kyungsoo was a wonderful cook and it was something he took just as seriously as his designs. When they were at home, it was when Sehun finally felt like a child again, following behind his hyungs. He didn’t care much for being famous. He enjoyed the process of his work and being surrounded by people who he loved, though he would never admit it.

 

He was washing the carrots when a pair of steps were heard shuffling towards them. Luhan emerged, his eyes puffy and tired. His hair was messy and mid-length sleeves and black ankle slacks were wrinkled but in the three’s eyes, it was still cute. His cheeks flushed pink as he cleared his throat.

 

“Sorry for being asleep. I should be helping…”

 

“It would’ve been okay if you had kept sleeping,”said Baekhyun, a bit too disappointed. He wanted to take a picture of them sleeping and both Sehun and Kyungsoo knew.

 

“No, I’ll help if there’s anything I can do.”

 

“Then is it okay if you help Sehun prepare his ingredients? He’s working at such a slow pace and I’m close to punching him,” he said jokingly. He earned a light airy chuckle before turning back to check on his stock for the main dish.

 

Luhan was handed the pickled radish and before he asked where to find a knife and cutting board, Sehun grabbed it for him. He had a surprised look on his face but when Sehun smiled kindly at him, he bashfully looked away.

 

There were many moments during his day that made him want to forever leave South Korea and bury himself into the dirt. He was so tired, he ended up crying and even telling Sehun about his nightmare as if he was still a child. When cutting the carrots on a different cutting board, Sehun had accidentally sliced his pointing finger, which he ended up digging through Sehun’s desk for a band-aid because Kyungsoo and Baekhyun refused to help their poor friend. He was still shaken by the scream Sehun had emitted. It was beginning to be hard to keep his manly exterior with them.

 

Finally finding one in the smallest drawer, he gave one glance to Min Jung to see if he had disturbed her nap before quickly making his way back to the kitchen. Sehun was holding his finger, a drip of blood running down his wrist. “Sehun, washup in the bathroom?”

 

Nodding, he led the way and put his finger under the running water. “There should be disinfecting wipes somewhere in the cupboard…”

 

Luhan tip-toed and reached for a little tray. He took out the one Sehun had indicated to and ripped it open. His left hand holding Sehun’s wrist while the other wiped gently. “Sehun, try not to get a third cute…”

 

He was confused for a second before he remembered his previous injury. Laughing, he nodded while continuing to watch Luhan’s gently . Once done, he put a small gauze on it before putting the band aid on. During the whole treatment, the designer was gazing at Luhan.

 

His eyelashes were long and flared out perfectly. Not only that, his perfect sparkly eyes and pink lips. Though he finally noticed the little scar under his lip, it was still beautiful. Luhan looked up at him, their eyes meeting for a split second before Sehun quickly turned to look away. He noticed the taller’s red ears and concluded that he was probably embarrassed for being caught staring. Luhan felt the same weird feeling continuously beating up his heart.

 

“All done…”

 

“Thank you...let’s go back…”

 

Nodding, he turned around to go back to the kitchen.

 

Sehun stood rooted to his spot, still in a trance from the small physical contact. He wondered how he even survived being wrapped in those arms earlier during Luhan and Min Jung’s tickle war. His hand turned off the lights, walking to the kitchen when he heard Baekhyun call for him. Walking by his room, he noticed Min Jung sitting up so he went in and she smiled upon seeing him.

 

“Hun Hun...did Lulu leave already?” she asked, looking dazed and out of it.

 

He patted the top of her head, moving the hair in her face behind her ears and kissed her on the forehead. “Lulu is in the kitchen helping Uncle Baekkie and Uncle Kyunggie with dinner. Want to help?”

 

She seemed thrilled because not only was Luhan still there, her two uncles were over as well. She nodded her head enthusiastically and slid off Sehun’s bed. He followed after her and watched as she gave all three a hug.

 

“Min Min-ah, want to help me? Lulu is helping your dad and Kyunggie doesn’t need help,” said Baekhyun smiling.

 

After thinking about it, she nodded and agreed. Sehun who was standing a ways away snapped a secret picture of them all.

 

These moments felt real and fulfilling. The emptiness he would feel even though Min Jung was there was filled up with someone new...and special.





 

The sun was setting by the time Luhan walked up to the door of the brown mansion he resided in. Luhan turned back to wave at Sehun and Min Jung. They waved back enthusiastically before driving away. He watched the car disappear back the way it came. Once out of sight, he turned to the door and knocked. It immediately opened and Mr. Thao greeted him.

 

“Good evening Luhan-ssi.” He moved aside for him to come in. Taking his shoes off, Luhan quietly made his way to the kitchen with the butler following close behind. He was surprised that the lights were turned off and there were no delicious smells coming from the stove. He turned around to the butler.

 

“Where is Minseok?” he asked, worry slowly making way to his voice.

 

“Unfortunately...he-”





Oh no! What has happened to our dear Baozi?! lol Thanks for reading! and all these subbies! Thank You very muchss!!!