Moments : Part 1

Milk Chocolate and Dark Kisses

A week had passed since Luhan was discharged from the confinement and care of the hospital. Since then, Sehun already had his stitches removed and was perfectly fine. Luhan never really did anything a secretary would do because Su Hyun had always got to it before even Sehun could request it. So most of the time, he left to buy boba tea and sat awkwardly on the couch doing his own thing. Though this time the awkwardness wasn't from being strangers but somehow becoming friends in such a short amount of time. Great friends.

 

"Sehun?" The named male looked up from his laptop screen, slightly hunching forward and leaning on his desk.

 

"Yes?"

 

"I don't mean to be rude...but aren't you already fully recovered? Do you still need help?" He noticed the shift of emotions on Sehun's face. "I-I mean it's not like I don't want to be your secretary it's just that I feel I'm not working up to my expectations." He wanted to scurry under the couch the moment he said it. He felt as if he had come off a bit rude but Sehun’s smile said otherwise.

 

"I understand. My hand is doing way much better. But it's not like you were hired for only a certain amount of time...right?" Luhan had to make sure his levels of hope were low so that if what he was wishing Sehun to say wasn’t said, then he wouldn't feel so down.

 

"I'm not so sure myself..."

 

"Well do you want to continue being my secretary? I wouldn't mind and it'll be nice to have company whenever I work." Luhan's breath hitched inside his throat, causing his cheeks to flush bright pink out of embarrassment because he knew that Sehun had heard it. He could only manage a nod before looking downs at his open notebook and scribbling something down quickly to seem busy. His eyes trained onto the swirls he was furiously drawn between each line until his pen automatically began to spell out words. They were words that were currently running through his mind.

 

Sehun Sehun Sehun Sehun Sehun Sehun Sehun Sehun I'm happy...

 

His eyes widened at his own writing. They seemed so different, so wrong and not much like him. He felt automatically ashamed so he quietly tore the page out and crumpled it. He left it beside him and flinched when he heard Sehun talking. When he looked up, he noticed thankfully, the phone pressed against his ears.

 

"Chanyeol? I have to talk to you soon..." There was a pause before he hummed and hung up. The latter's phone calls were usually quick and to the point. Luhan scrambled to look back down when Sehun turned his way. "Luhan I’m going down to pick up Min Jung, you want to tag along? She hasn't seen you for a while and she keeps bugging me to bring you with me."

 

He nodded, feeling the rush of embarrassment concentrate on his cheeks. He hoped his face wasn't too red. He put his notebook back into his backpack and stood up, trailing behind Sehun out of the office. With their new security system, the door automatically locked up when the door was closed and it wouldn't be opening until Sehun himself or anyone allowed in the system came back to slide their key card. It was useful. "So Luhan. How's it going here? I hope no one has been giving you any trouble."

 

Luhan gave a little hum, still lost deep in thought. He followed carefully after Sehun and waited behind him while the elevator slowly reached their floor. Once the doors opened, Sehun let go of his breath, relieved that he didn’t run into his other secretary. It was something he finally realized. He always met her in the elevators and just the thought of being near her made him feel nauseous. He walked in, leading Luhan in after him. Closing the doors, he pressed the button to go down to the lobby.

 

“Sehun, how long have you been working here anyways?”

 

Sehun beamed at Luhan’s first time initiating a conversation with him. “Ever since this company was made. Believe it or not, this company started around the time we all graduated high school. Right when Junmyeon first graduated, he started this but as an online fashion store. He asked Kyungsoo and I to create designs for him and at that time I was at my highest high when it came down to inspiration. We slowly got more and more famous until one day I found myself driving and parking in the VIP parking space.”

 

Luhan chuckled at the brightness in his eyes. “Was the building already here or did you all have to wait for it?”

 

Sehun’s smile turned into a smirk. “Well, originally there used to be another fashion company here but they weren’t making any business. So Junmyeon’s parents bought the building for him and Kris also used his parents money to redesign the whole building to this. They’re rich kids...well we all kind of are…”

 

Luhan chuckled nervously, obviously perturbed by the fact that his origins weren’t so grand and in fact, murky because he couldn’t remember much from his childhood. The elevator stopped and rang once before opening. They were greeted by the receptionists as they walked by. Kai had walked in, saying his greetings to them before whistling his way down the halls. Once they reached the car, Luhan walked over to the passenger side. His eyebrows crinkled when he read the hangul characters sprayed in red all on the door.

 

“What's wrong Luhan?”

 

“Sehun, I think you should see this…”

 

He quickly walked over beside Luhan and his jaw almost dropped. Someone had spray painted cuss words onto the side of his dearly beloved car. His cheeks became ruddier, his ears red and hot. Luhan noticed the change in mood and slightly stepped away from the fuming man. Kai walked out again, passing them and stopped his whistling business when he saw the look on Sehun’s face.

 

“What’s wrong?”Once he saw what was wrong, his eyebrows knit together, worry obvious in his expression. “Are you picking Min-Jung up? Because if you are, you can take my car. The hyungs will kill me if they ever find out I let you go pick her up with your messed up car.”

 

Sehun nodded, sadness and anger messing with the brows on his face. Luhan followed after Sehun as he walked over to Kai’s silver car. Slipping in, the both quietly sat down and Luhan took the initiative to speak again.

 

“Sehun are you okay?” With only a grunt in reply, Luhan took it as a no and left it at that. Sehun drove quietly and they stopped for traffic. Luhan felt his muscle stiffen every time Sehun would curse quietly about the traffic and having to wait. The car stopped again, traffic already building up. Sehun called Min-Jung’s school to let them know that he would be late to Min-Jung up. When he hung up, instead of carefully putting the phone in his pocket, he threw it into the cupholder and didn’t bother with it the remainder of the time. Luhan on the other hand was feeling quite out of place. Usually when he was around Sehun, the man was always smiling or playful. But this was the first time Luhan has seen him angry. Luhan concluded that Sehun loved his car.

 

“Sorry Lu...but someone marked my baby. No one is allowed to do that.”

 

Luhan stifled in a giggle and nodded. “You did nothing wrong and I understand where you’re coming from.” He could hear Sehun let out a heaved sigh when once again, the traffic caused them to stop and wait once again. Luhan opened his window, letting the spring wind toss his strawberry honey colored hair over his head. Closing his eyes, his long lashes batted with every blink as he takes a big breath and smiles. Nostalgic memories from a distant past rushed back to him. He saw himself as a child again, holding his mother’s hand as he his other chubby fingers clutched onto the ends of a kite. His vision was blurred because it met directly with the sun. Just the thought of that memory caused Luhan to wince a bit. He was so lost in his thoughts, he didn’t realize Sehun had been watching him. Luhan opened his eyes again and smiled.

 

“You know what makes time pass by faster when there is traffic? Music. Mind if I turn on the radio?”

 

“Go ahead. I’m sure Jongin doesn’t mind.”

 

Luhan nodded and the radio. It took a couple of minutes before he stopped at a station. A smooth and deep voice was singing to an upbeat song to which Luhan had recognized was singing right away.

 

“Are you familiar with K.Will? Doesn’t he have a wonderful voice!” said Luhan overly enthusiastic as if he were a boy showing his friends new toys his mother bought.

 

“Yeah, I love it when he sings ballads,” said Sehun, taken aback from Luhan’s mood. He watched and listened as Luhan sang along to K.Will’s Day 1. By the time the chorus was up, Luhan was snapping his fingers and singing his heart out. Sehun just watched and listened as beautiful music rang harmoniously through the car. He opened his window halfway, wanting to feel the wind ripple through his hair as well and with the sun shining, the scene felt so unreal. They danced in their seats and the cars next to them only stared at them wondering what was so worth celebration in traffic. The cars began to move forward and Luhan and Sehun stopped for a second. The song reached the bridge and Sehun had to stop again in the traffic. Luhan had stopped his singing and dancing but his smile was still evident on his face.





 

“Hun hun! Lu! You’re here!”

 

Min Jung ran as fast as her legs could and she jumped right into the arms of Sehun. As per ritual, Sehun began twirling her in the air, her giggles tickling Luhan in the heart. Sehun put her down again and when her feet touched the ground, she immediately ran over to Luhan and hugged his legs. He bent down and returned the hug.

 

“How have you been Min Jung?”

 

“I’ve been good Lu! I haven’t seen you in a long time.”

 

The teachers watching from afar watched the three and whispered to each other. They watched as Min Jung reached for Luhan’s hand and swinging it back and forth, walked away to the car.

 

“I’ve been busy at home lately Min Jung. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to see you.”

 

Min Jung pouted playfully as Sehun lifted her into the back seat and reached over to belt her. Once the belts clicked into place, he straightened his back and closed the door, walking to the drivers seat. He gets in and is bombarded with questions.

 

“Hun Hun why are we in Uncle’s car? Did something happen to Big Mama?” Luhan snorted into silent laughter and Sehun pouted.

 

“Nothing. Someone insulted Big Mama so she’s taking a rest.” Min Jung knowingly nodded and focused on her bag.

 

“I drew a picture today and Ms. Choi said I am really good! Do you want to see Hun Hun?” Before he replied, a piece of paper appeared in both Sehun and Luhan’s peripheral vision. With Sehun’s hands busy on the wheels, Luhan took it and turned it so Sehun could see. On it were nine people where six of them looked the same while one was taller than the others and another as a little girl. The drawing itself was messy and almost unrecognizable but Sehun could guess who they all were.

 

“Min Min-ah, who are all these people you drew?”

 

“Ah, I was waiting for you to ask. That one is uncle Jongin and uncle Soo. And then he is-is he is um...I think that’s uncle Baek and next to him is uncle Channie because he’s so tall. And then there’s you daddy and next to you is Lulu and then me.” Sehun’s eyes quickly left the road and glanced quickly on the drawing again. A smile crept onto his lips as his eyes turned back. Luhan smiled, though he was trying hard not to.

 

“Thank you Min-Jung. Does that mean you like me?” asked Luhan batting his eyes in a playful manner.

 

She froze for a second, almost blushing. He waited for her answer but she only looked down at her knees in a shy manner before pointing at the drawing. “Lulu, you can have the picture. I drew it for you because because Uncle Baek said that its important to accept new people.”

 

Luhan chuckled and thanked her. Turning to sit facing forward, he secretly sighed as the company building came into view. He had carefully stuck the drawing in his notebook before putting it back in his bag. Once he turned his attention back outside, he was expecting to be in the parking lot of the company. But Sehun had driven past it and was coming to a stop at a stop light. Startled, the secretary leaned a bit to the side.

 

“Sehun...where are we going?”

 

“To my house. Min Jung and I have decided to kidnap you for the rest of the day.”

 

“Wait, we are? We are!” exclaimed Min-jung from the back. She herself seemed just as surprised but seemed happy while Luhan on the other hand, didn’t look very thrilled.

 

“B-but what about your car? This is Jongin’s car…”

 

“No worries. He’ll be the one riding it to my house.” Luhan saw the smirk on Sehun’s beautiful face and bit his bottom lip, hoping his cheeks weren’t tinged with any color. He carefully thought through his plan and what he would say to his father for not being at the building. He would just have to make a lie. After all, it wasn’t like his father knew where he was going.

 

“Um...how long will I be kidnapped?”

 

“What do you think Min-Jung? When should we let our victim go?” asked Sehun, turning to look back at Min-Jung. She replied, jumping in her seat.

 

“Forever! Lulu can stay with us!”

 

This caused him to laugh, though he was scared of the consequences. Having fun wasn’t too much to ask for especially with the fact that Luhan had done so much for his father. He bowed towards Min-Jung and playfully said, “I’ll be in your hands. Please take good care of me.”

 

Min Jung nodded and began another raid of singing. Sehun begun to hum and Luhan stared at Sehun almost shamelessly in wonder. The thought he had been trying to avoiding finally hit Luhan at that moment.

 

I’m not attracted to men...am I? No! I can’t be! I’m a manly man!

 

He brought his hands to his cheeks and shrunk in his seat. His back was bent forward and his face buried in his lap. The short honey strands moved down, his red ears showing. Sehun glanced to the side with another red light stop and a smile tugged at his lips when he saw the shade. Min Jung continued on with her singing, completely oblivious to the what was happening between the two.





 

“Lulu! Come play with me!” said Min Jung, already dragging him by the hand.

 

“Calm down Min Jung. Wait for Lulu to take his shoes off and eat your snack first,” said Sehun authoritively. Min Jung pouted but nodded and still complied. She walked to her room and Luhan proceeded to take his shoes off. Once he bent down to work on his right shoe, Sehun went down on his knees and lifted Luhan’s hands back up. “Let me do it. The doctor said that the reason you were admitted into the emergency room was because something happened to your back. He told me that you should avoid bending over too much.”

 

Luhan remembered the doctor telling him the exact same thing, with a tone that scared him. Luhan’s father had refused to allow him to know what his condition was, alarming the doctor. He met with Luhan secretly before he left with Sehun because he wanted to help Luhan. He explained that the constant damage inflicted to his back put pressure on his spine and if there were anymore, it could be very dangerous. What he didn’t know was that before he even told Luhan or his father, Sehun was informed.

 

“Its...it’s okay. I’ll be fine.”

 

Sehun paid no attention and wrapped his long fingers around Luhan’s ankles. His other hand quickly untying the laces and pulling the shoe off. Luhan straightened out his back as Sehun worked on the other side. Once both sides were off, Luhan quietly thanked him and took off bag, hanging it on the rack and walking slowly to the living room. Shortly, Min Jung came running out of her room in giggles and took Luhan’s hand, dragging him to where she came from.

 

“Lulu, this is the bathroom, so you can do your business. This is my room and over here is Hun’s room. Do you want to play?! I can be your tour guide!” She dragged him to each room and even the closet where most of Sehun’s fabric and work materials were. Min Jung also dragged him into a dark room, where when she the lights, was a lonely little table in the corner and a white stool pushed underneath. The room was the only one that had carpeting on the floor and when Luhan looked at the corner, there was a large grey stain. He was going to ask what the room was for but Min Jung had turned off the lights and dragged him away to her room. He stared at the clothe thrown messily around and nearly stepped on a shirt thrown carelessly on the floor. He expected this kind of room for her.

 

“Let’s go to Hunhun’s room next!”

 

Without thinking, he nodded and let her lead him to the room right next to hers. Sehun’s room had a simple cozy design. His light grey bed sheets were neatly folded, placed carefully on his large bed and unlike Min Jung’s room, there wasn’t clothes everywhere. He had a desk off to one side littered with papers and books. The windows behind the desk had light beaming through the cracks. Luhan looked at the family picture sitting on the desktop and before he could ask who the people in the picture were, Min Jung dragged him to the closet where Sehun’s mirror was.

 

“Lulu, Hunhun said that the most beautiful person in the world to him was in the mirror. But when Min Jung looks, I don’t see anyone in it. Do you think you could find that person for me?”

 

Luhan smiled and his heart nearly did a backflip from her cuteness. He bent down on his knees next to her and put his hands on her shoulder. They both stared into the mirror. “Min Jung, who do you see when you look in the mirror?”

 

“I see me…”

 

“What your appa means is that you’re the most beautiful because when you look in the mirror, you see yourself first.”

 

She smiled, as if enlightened on the most important philosophy ever created.

 

“Min Jung! What did I just say?” shouted Sehun sternly. Her smiled slowly faded while she pouted and huffed. This time, Luhan took the lead and walked with her back to the kitchen area. Sehun had his coat and tie off and was just wearing his white button up. Luhan inhaled sharply, biting his bottom lip. Sehun noticed the strange gesture. He was going say something when Min Jung dragged him to the refrigerator, leaving him to brush it off. Sehun walked to his room and without making a fuss about the style, chose a comfy pair of clothes to wear. He wore grey sweats and a white v-neck. As he walked out, Luhan and Min Jung were settling on the brown couch with a bowl of purple grapes. Min Jung jumped onto her seat and Luhan followed. Sehun stood behind and watched their interaction.

 

They both held a grape up and looked at each other cheekily.

 

“On a count of three, we throw it okay?” said Min Jung. Luhan nodded and she began to count off. Once they launched the grapes into the air, they tried to catch it in their mouths but missed. Giggling and anticipating another try, they quickly tried again only to fail. Luhan was able to grab one before Min Jung and when the grape was launched into the air, her tiny hands made way to his abdomen and tickled him. He retracted and protected his weakness with both arms while the grape landed on the floor. Min Jung took the chance to grab grape and throw it as well. Luhan took sat back up and as revenge, tickled her gently. She coiled up on the couch from his attack and her laughter filled the room. The pair continued their attempts until it turned into a full out tickle war. Sehun only stood from afar and enjoyed the scene before him. He chuckled at their playfulness.

 

“Lu...ahaha! Lulu! I give up! Min Jung gives up!” she shouted between laughters.

 

“Are you sure Min Jung?”

 

She nodded and he retracted his hands. She sat up, her laughing slowly dying away. Her breathing was still rapid, her hair starting to sweat. Luhan was going to pick up the grapes on the floor but tiny hands found way to his neck. His shoulders rose to his ears as he fell forward on the couch and Min Jung jumped on top of him. He couldn’t push her away. Luhan’s laughter filled the room and Sehun stood there, absorbing it all in.

 

“Does Lulu give up?”

 

Luhan nodded, too ticklish and giddy to reply in comprehensible words. She removed her tiny hands and ran away right away just in case Luhan had any plans to go back on his words just like she did. She ran straight behind Sehun and hid behind his long legs.

 

“You guys seem to be having so much fun.”

 

Luhan turned around, his eyes teary and an unbearable smile on his face. It caught Sehun off guard and he felt goosebumps prickle onto his skin. Once again, the feeling surged through him and for the first time in many years, felt like he couldn’t breathe.

 

 

 

 


AN: WOW! it's been forever...lol. I am back from my long haitus. School is just too stressful and finals. But I hope this story hasn't been forgotten about because everyweek, at least once, I think about it and I have so many ideas. I wanted to write more interactions between HunMinHan so this chapter was created. I will be writing more and hopefully it won't take about half a year for me to update (LOL). And ........

 

Luhan...EXO OT10?

I started this fic when it was OT11 soooooo this FF has so many new feels now T.T

T.T

EXO is always gonna be OT12 (inside my herrt and FFs)...no matter what! LOL Thank you for supporting and reading. I would love feedback! <3