Ch-2

Dreams ~HIATUS~

I woke up the next day realizing that I had just moved.

"Ahh.. that's right."

Quickly getting out of bed, I washed up and ran to my, now, filled closet and chose what to wear. In minutes, I picked out a blue denim jacket followed by my pale yellow fluff skirt, an orange shoulder bag and my brown double-cross bracelet.

tumblr_mmmlxlxCSs1qaacu7o1_500.png

Satisfied, I went to the kitchen and was about to cook myself instant ramyun, which I didn't know how to, until someone knocked on my door. I rushed to the door and saw that Jongdae was standing there with a blue flower in his hand.

"I came to take you out for breakfast. Here's a flower that I thought you'd like. Yesterday, you had told me that your favorite color was blue, so this was what I thought of. Also, from now on, I'll bring you a blue flower."

I only smiled, nodded, and took the flower, placing it gently in my new vase which held nothing until now.

"Kaja!"

He took me by the hand and dragged me outside where I thought his car was parked.

"Today, we're walking. Since the cafe is near, it won't take long and it's time for you to sight see."

Honestly, I loved walking so I didn't mind one bit. After walking at least half a mile we reached a cafe that seemed new. I wow-ed at the beautiful building standing in front of me because everything was perfect. Jongdae grinned at my expressions and pulled me inside where we were seated near the window of the second floor. Both of us ordered and soon it came.

"Maha! I think I'm coming here from now on. These americano's are better than the ones in America."

A smile plastered upon Jongdae's face as he recieved a call.

"Yobusaeyo? Now? I'm kind of busy. Bwol?! Arrasseo."

He then hung up and thats when I knew what he was about to say.

"You may go. It seems important anyways and I kind of needed some time to think about things. Don't worry."

"Mianhae, Namil-ssi. I'll be sure to pay you back any way possible. Excuse me."

Just like that, he quickly stood and ran towards the exit. I just watched in worry as I saw the rim of his eyes become teary.

"I hope you're okay.."

I whispered under my breath. Only to continue to sip my americano, I took out my phone and read the news that came out, since I had nothing better to do.

"Annyeong. You seem to be lonely. Mind if I join your table? I'm pretty lonely myself."

I heard someone say across from me. Scanning his features, he was pretty handsome. His hair was dyed a dark black and his eyes were as large as owl eyes. He was or looked as slim as Jongdae and about the same height too.

"Ne. You may sit."

I replied smiling. He took a seat across from me and smiled widely. It was shaped like a perfect heart, and I found it attractive.

"I'm Do Kyungsoo. Just Kyungsoo is fine."

"I'm Song Namil. Everyone calls me Namil."

"Was that your boyfriend whom just left? No one should just leave a lady alone until they have sent her home."

"Ani, he's the person who is going to tour me around Seoul for a few months. I just moved into this province from America so I know nothing about it."

"Jinja? But your korean is so fluent."

"Remember, I am korean."

"Oh that right. Stupid me. Mianhae."

With that we started a long and playful conversation. I told him the things that I had told Jongdae and maybe even more because I spent an hour there. As I was about to pay for my drink that I had ordered from the cafe, the waitress told me that Kyungsoo already paid for it.

Damn. I need to stop letting people pay for my things.

I thanked the waitress and left to go back home.

"Wait!"

Turning around, I spotted Kyungsoo's figure running toward me.

"Ne?"

I asked as he finally reached me.

"Let me tour you around for today. I have nothing planned anyways and your orginal person is busy."

He shot me a smile and I couldn't deny something when someone is being so generous and nice about it. I nodded me head in agreement and he lead the way.

"First stop, Han River!"

Kyungsoo shouted happily. I've always wanted to go there with someone special but instead I'm going with someone I just met today. Not caring, I laughed happily and ran to his side as I noticed he was ahead of me. We had reached our destination and right away I carefuly took off my light blue sandals and dipped my tiny feet into the cooling water. I heard Kyungsoo chuckle from behind me and sit by my side. The weird thing was, he only sat next to me. He didn't follow my actions.

"You're like a child."

He said teasingly. Lightly swinging my feet in the water I replied,

"Because I still am. I'm only an 18 year old girl on the outside."

"Nado. I'm just not comfortable enough to show you yet. Maybe sometime in the future. Yakso."

"Arrasseo."

We stayed quiet enjoying the view as no one was there walking around yet.

"Are you hungry? I'll walk to the convenient store to buy us something to eat."

"Yeah, I am a little hungry. But I'll go since you already paid for my drink at the cafe."

I took my feet out of the water and placed on my shoes. I stared at Kyungsoo who didn't want me to go but was smiling.

"Why are you smiling?"

"You aren't going because you don't know where it is."

He then laughed evilly and ran off to buy the food.

"That's no fair!"

I yelled whinning to him.

"It's totally fair! Wait for me!"

He yelled back. Only sighing, I sat back down and dipped my feet back in the now cold water. I shivered  after 40 minutes as the afternoon became cold all of a sudden then felt warm again as someone drooped their jacket over my shoulders.

"Sorry I took long."

The person said.

"Ahh. You're back!"

Kyungsoo took out the snacks he had bought and handed them over to me.

"I bought you some peppero and saewookkang because I had no idea what you wanted. They're really famous in Korea so I though you might like them."

"I'll enjoy them. Kamsamida!"

After gobbling down the snacks that he bought me, he decided to go somewhere else. I stood up, whipped the dust off my clothing and followed him.

"Second stop, National Museum of Korea!"

Kyungsoo yelled. I automatically hushed him as I saw that people were staring. The walk wasn't long but it wasn't short. We arrived to the Museum, payed to get in, and started to wonder around. He explained to me the different things inside the building since I had yet to read korean. In hours, we stepped on every corner of the museum and left. By then the sky was getting dark and he then decided to take me home. After walking so long, my legs got tired and refused to even move but they had to in order to get home.

"Did you need me to carry you? I can if you're tired."

Just with those words, I climbed on his back and for the whole 15 minutes he carried me home. As we reached my apartment, he put me down.

"Actually, can I ask you something, Namil?"

"Ne. Anything."

"Can I get your number? I think we can become really good friends after today."

I giggled at his words and punched in my number on his phone. We said our good bye's and I went inside waving like a child. Today, I met someone new. Someone who was going to be my best friend.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

 

 

YAY!!! She finally meets Kyungsoo! I apologize because on my summary it says that she meets him after a few days and today was just the second day of her moving to Seoul. I hope you enjoy it so far <3 Please leave comments if possible. Thank You my dear readers!