Ch-10

Dreams ~HIATUS~

I was awake but refused to open my eyes because my body was too weak to move. Regardless, I forced open my eyes and slightly rubbed them to remove the blurry vision.

"Ms. Song, you have a gift. They're beautiful flowers."

A nurse said, walking quietly into my room. She handed me the boquet of light blue flowers and the card that was attached to it. Opening the card it read,

I can't visit but at least I can send you flowers to keep you great company. The last time I visit to give you lessons, I spotted the vase of blue flowers so I decided to buy the same colored ones. I hope you like the gift, Namil. Tell Jongin I said hi, too. Is he often there to visit? Are you eating your proper meals? Is your scar healing? Get better!

~Byun Baekhyun

I smiled at the little letter and smelled the flowers. They were freshly cut and delivered, I could tell.

"Excuse me, can you put these in the vase by the table?"

I ask the nurse who is still standing there looking at me in admiration. Grinning, she gently took the flowers and placed them into the glass vase.

"You're a strong women, Ms. Song. I've never seen anyone who's as strong as you. I'm envious. Jinja."

"Kamsa."

I reply to her compliment. In seconds, she turns to me, smiles and leaves. I ponder about what she just said and gently rest my hands on on my eyes.

"Namil-ah."

"Ne?"

I answer instantly, removing my hands.

"Kwaenchana? You were covering your eyes."

"Ahh, ne. Can I ask for a favor, Jongin."

"Yeah, anything."

"Can you.. take me to the hospital garden? I just need some fresh air."

"Ne. Wait a minute."

He runs to the phone and quickly dials the front desks number. I heard him mumble some words and run back toward me.

"Kaja."

Automatically, one arm crawls under my back and the other under my legs, giving him the advantage of carrying me to my wheel chair. I winced in pain as he carried me off my bed.

"Mianhae, does it hurt? I'll be more carefull next time."

He replied to my sudden pain. Slowly, as the pain subsided, I threw him a smile and he set me down on the wheel chair. Pushing me to the elevator, I press the down button and try to strike a conversation in the awkward silence.

"Did Baekhyun send you flowers too. He sent some to me."

The elevator door opens and he pulls me inside.

"Ne. He usually sends me white ones. I suppose he sent you the blue ones in the vase."

"They are quite pretty, I have to admit."

Jongin lets out a chuckle and ruffles my hair.

"My dear chingu, you're so cute."

The two elevator doors open to the beautiful view of the hospital garden. I had the urge to jump out my chair but didn't because pain would start to grow in the stomach.

"Would you like to sit at the bench near the biggest tree?"

Excited, I nodd the head in agreement and he pushes me to the place. As we reach the place, people give me wierd glances.

"Ignore them. It's just because you're with me that they give you these glares. Most of the people know that I don't trust others easily and see me lonely and mean everyday."

"Don't you want them to think that you aren't mean? To me you're the nicest person ever."

"Ani. Kwaenchana. They won't believe you anyways."

"Arrasseo. If that's what you want, Jongin."

I answer sadly. I didn't want him to live in hell where everyone thought he was a bad person when he wasn't. Isn't he living in hell already? A deep sigh was let out as I inhaled the air around me.

"It's refreshing isn't it?"

Jongin asks me as he stops at the bench and sits next to me.

"Ne. It really is."

Slowly, I close my eyes to recieve the calmness of the morning. Quickly, I shoot my eyes to Jongin.

"Jongin, you told me you love sweets right? Enough to die for?"

"Ne. I'd rather be friends with sweets than you."

He teased.

"If you love it that much then when I get admitted out, I'll visit you and bring all the sweets in Korea."

A wide grin spread across his face.

"I would love you forever. Jinja. I would."

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AUHTOR's NOTE~

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, my readers. Today, I'm kind of in a rush because my dance session starts soon and I don't want to be late. Therefore, this chapter is shorter than usual. Please understand. KAMSA!! SARANGHAE <3