Ch-13

Dreams ~HIATUS~

By now, I'm sure all the nurses were fond of me. I was that patient that everyone loved and wanted to meet but in just in a weeks time, I felt better. My surgery was healing and no longer hurted. Baekhyun stopped in once or twice to hand me get well cards or get well flowers.

Honestly, I was thankful enough because he had such a busy schedule.

Kyungsoo had stopped by only at night to give me desserts of which they did not serve in the hospital. Jongdae only visited me in the mornings due to his afternoon shifts at the restaraunt and Jongin, well, he stayed with me all day. The nurses and doctors thought we were practically dating but they were wrong.

Jongin had started to take his medicine more often and I have a great feeling he's getting better.

My mother comes in once in a while to greet me my good mornings and bid me my good nights which I love but she left back home not long ago.

"You'll be discharged by this afternoon, honey. Get ready to leave for home."

The nurse informed me. I gave her a wide smile and looked at Jongin who seemed sad.

"Kwaenchana.. I'll still come to visit."

I comforted him.

"I know but, I'll be alone until then."

Honestly, I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay with Jongin in case he was ever lonely like before.

A splash of pity ran through my body and I only held his hands.

"Then I'll come in the mornings and leave at night. How about that?"

He gave me a genuine smile.

"But it's dangerous for you to walk by yourself."

Jongin stated. I thought for a while then answered,

"I'll have Jongdae drop me off in the morning and have Kyungsoo pick me up at night."

Again, Jongin shot me a genuine smile and I did the same back.

"I'll help you pack, Kaja."

For the four months I stayed in the hospital, I had much that came by. There were clothes, gifts, cards, flowers and my little neccesities. Jongin had helped me pack them into my little EXO bag that Jongdae had bought me not long ago.

"You should probably change from those clothes."

He blurted out after he had finished packing. I looked at myself and noticed I was still in the hospital clothing.

Gently, I laughed and grabbed the piece of clothing I wanted to wear today. Right when I got out of the bathroom I saw someone I've always wanted to see ever since his last visit, Baekhyun.

He had brought Jongin and I gifts from his tour overseas and thats one of the reason why I always wait for him to visit.

Quickly, I run to Baekhyun and smudge him with the many hugs that I give him every time he comes over.

"You're so cute."

He compliments me. I only give him a smile and ran back to my bed where my packed things were.

"That's all I get? A hug?"

Baekhyun pouts. I laugh hestarically and nod.

"See what I got you. I'm sure you'll love it."

He states after a few awkward minutes. Jongin walks towards me and waits for me to open up the bag that held my gift.

Quietly, I unwrap the bag and slowly dig my hand inside.

"No.. you really bought me this?"

I took out the light blue dress and matt black stilletos.

Baekhyun and I were looking at outfits not long ago together since we had nothing better to do. I had pointed out my favorite dress, which was the exact blue dress he bought, and my favorite shoes, which were the matt black stilletos he had purchased me.

"You dont know how much I love you for doing this."

I spoke, almost in tears. Jongin stared at me, dazed. I stared back only giggling at his funny expression.

Just then, Kyungsoo comes through the door and politely bows.

"Kyungsoo-ah, look!"

I showed him the outfit Baekhyun and bought for me and he smiled, notifying me that it was a decent looking outfit. I only smiled in content.

"I heard your ready to get out, I'm here to pick you up."

Kyungsoo later said as he was catching his breath.

"Well, it looks like it's you and me Jongin."

I look at Jongin, my eyes filled with tears like this was our last meeting. He walks to me and hugs me.

"Pabo, uljima. You said you'll come to visit me, remember? I'll be fine with Baekhyun- hyung by my side."

I hugged him back and slightly let go, wiping away my tears.

"Kaja.."

I said, grabbing my packed bag and my gift. We headed out the door but before I did, I made sure to give them both hugs and hyped waves.

"Are you okay leaving the hospital? You seem sad about it."

Kyungsoo spoke after a few short minutes.

"Ani, I'm fine."

My lips curved upwards.

Thoughts ran through my head as I now noticed that it was only Kyungsoo and I in the car. My heart thumped loudly and my ears became red. I couldn't stop smiling. Why?