Ch-4

Dreams ~HIATUS~

"Yobusaeyo?"

I answered my ringing phone.

"Come out! It looks the best when it's dark."

"Kyungsoo-ah, tell me what time it is."

"Umm.. 3 in the morning? Jebal. Just once, I promise."

"Arrasseo. I'll be out in a minute."

Jumping out of bed, I put on my thick wool sweater and left out my front foor. There stood Kyungsoo by my apartment waiting, in the coldness of the morning, for me to exit. I gently whispered his name and ran to him latching on his arm. A smile appeared on his baby face and we left, arms linked.

"Where are we going?"

"By the Han River. They always lit lights on the bridges and I thought to share them with you since I have no one."

"I feel special!"

I teased as we continued to walk. Right as I spotted the beautiful view, my heart stopped and my mouth flew open.

"It's gorgeous, I know."

I continued to walk toward the destination but something else caught my eyes. The sky was dark but I could spot rain clouds that were about to pour any minute.

"Kyungsoo! It's going to rain! No.. it can't yet."

I whinned to him.

"We won't leave. At the cafe you had told me that you love staying in the rain so we won't leave. We can stay."

"Jinja! Kamsa Kyungsoo!"

With that, I went back to staring at the lights. In seconds heavy rain poured down on us and I was surprised. Obviously, since I enjoyed this, my reaction was to play, laugh, and pull him to play with me.

"Pali!"

I yelled, telling him to join me dance. At these times, I act the most like a kid and laugh more often. It's not weird right? Anyways minutes after jumping, screaming, and crazy dancing, I started to sneeze and cough like I was sick.

"Namil-ah, are you having a cold. Omo, you are. We have to go back home."

Kyungsoo said practically panicking

"Ani! This is weird. I've never caught colds easily after playing in the rain."

"Well, you are now. Kaja, pali or it gets worse."

"Ara, ara."

I replied giving in. Before we were about to leave my sneezes grew more frequent and I coughed like I was seriously sick.

"This isn't going to work. I live closer so we're going to my house."

He told me as he grabbed my wrist. Running to his house, the rain poured on harder and my pace slowed. Having no choice, he swept me up from my feet and carried my the whole way. Reaching his place, he unlocked the door and set me down on his couch.

"Stay here, I'll get you some dry clothes to change into."

Nodding my head, I looked around and saw that everything was practically either white or black. There would only be spots of color or objects of the color gray. Scanning the house, I noticed Kyungsoo walking toward me with clean clothing.

"Change into this. You'll be safer with black clothes which attracts heat to keep you warm."

I took them and left to the bathroom. Coming out completely dazed with where he went, I decided to look around some more. His house was definately 3x bigger than my apartment with things that looked pretty cheap (not calling him cheap).

"Namil? Where are you?"

"In your kitchen. Wow! It's so big."

He chuckled at my childish action and went straight to me.

"I'll make you come hot chocolate and breakfast in case you're hungry."

"And I'll help!"

I yelled, running to him. Within an hour, we had finshed cooking and it was already 5 in the morning. He set the food on the table and I sat because he refused to let me help this time. He then sat across from me and told me to dig in. Kyungsoo had made us tteokguk and served water for me since it helps cure faster for sick people. I took several bites and finished as I noticed that I had eaten too fast and was too full.

"Kwaenchana? Did you eat too much? Did I give you too much? You didn't have to finish everything, pabo!"

He lightly screamed in worry.

"Ani, I'm just a little tired."

Honestly, I was. Although my sneezes and coughs stopped, I felt light headed and needed rest.

"You can take a nap in my room. I'll clean everything."

Nodding my head, I stood up and slowly took tiny steps when all of a sudden my vision grew blurry and my legs started to get weak. The next thing I knew, I was lying on the ground and Kyungsoo was frantically yelling out my name.

"Namil! Namil-ah! Ireona! Namil!"

I felt my body being carried to what felt like a bed, then being left alone. I knew he was rushing to get a wet towel because I felt something cold on my forehead as soon as he entered.  That's when I totally out and felt or saw nothing else.

Hours later I woke up to a light squeeze on my hand.

"Kyungsoo?"

I manage to say with a weak voice.

"Ne?"

Replying almost immediantly.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 10 in the morning. Ireona, I made you some tea. My mom told me that this helps for sick people."

He then slipped his arm under my back and helped me to sit up. I took the cup and drank the hot tea slowly, being careful not to burn my tongue. A smile plastered over my face when I saw that Kyungsoo had under eye bags from staying with me. Slowly getting off his bed, I sat beside him.

"Sleep. You have eye bags so you should rest. I'll be fine."

"Ani, you need more rest than me."

"I'm not sick anymore, see? I'm perfectly fine."

Not wanting to fight with an ill person, he hesitantly got on his bed and laid down. I saw his hands carefully lift up to my cheeks and his thumb my soft skin. Then, he placed the pieces of hair behind my ears and slowly closed his eye.

"Sleep well, Kyungsoo."

I said, laying my head beside his rising and falling chest. Again, I woke up but from hands brushing against my light brown hair.

"You love my hair don't you."

I teased. He only laughed and got up.

"I'll send you home. Kaja"

In an instant, I took my hanging wet clothes and we left. Dropping me off, we bid our goodbye's and I left to go inside.

"Omo, it's 12 in the afternoon. Why is it still so early?"

Suddenly, I get a call from Kyungsoo, which I didn't expect after departing not long ago.

"Yobusayo?"

"Namil-ah. Did you want to stay on the phone with me today? I'm going to be lonely and it being lonely everyday."

"Arrasseo, I'll stay."

I replied half laughing, but I knew how he felt. I was constantly alone in America because my friends never invited me to do things or often left me out. Night fell upon us quickly and in seconds, I fell alseep while talking to him. His voice was like a melody to my ears.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  AUTHOR's NOTE~

 

 

 

Hello abear's! Did the chapter give you feels? It did to me when I wrote it. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you everyone for reading. Wait for the next chapter to release.