Ch-12

Dreams ~HIATUS~

The nurse insisted on wheeling me to him, but I refused her offer. If he was to hurt someone then I'd rather let it be me who is already hurt rather than someone who isn't. Carefully, I firmly placed my hands on the wheels and pushed myself. It didn't hurt as much to put pressure on my stitches so I was fine to do it myself. From behind, I could feel the nurse give me worried glances.

"Jongin..."

I said again. Although his back was turned to me, I spoke quietly and I knew he heard me.

"Go away!"

He yelled. But I didn't. I kept going forth, to grab his hand and reassure everything was going to be fine.

"Jongin..."

I said for the third time. Oddly, I began to cry. I guess this is how it feels to actually be worried about a true friend.

"I said Go Away!"

He yelled again. I guess he thought I was one of the nurses or doctors because he turned around and pushed me off my wheel chair. In second, I landed on the floor but a sharp pain shot through all my stitches. I screamed in pain as my stomach suddenly felt wet and I looked down to see what I dreaded. Blood was dripping from my cuts to the ground. Around me was a puddle of red wine colored blood and I shut my eyes tightly to prevent the pain from flowing through my body.

"We need a doctor! Quick!"

The nurse yelled. She ran toward me and turned me around so I was facing her. But I didn't. I stared straight into Jongin's eyes which were in shock and terror.

"Namil! I'm so sorry!"

He yelled as he now caught onto what he did. I reached my blood covered hand to grab his but it was too far. Instead, Jongin grabbed mine and kneeled beside me. In an instant a flock of doctors rushed to the room and brought in an ER bed. The nurse carefully lifted me to the bed and the doctors rushed me to the ER where I was to have surgery again. As we got halfway, I took a hold of the nurses hand and right away she looked at me.

"Tell Jongin it wasn't his fault. Tell him to not worry about me and that I'll go through this surgery safely. Tell him that I forgive him."

"But.."

"This could be the last thing he ever hears from me."

Honestly, it could be. I was losing a lot of blood now and at any moment of the surgery, I could be gone from blood loss.

"Go through this safely. Promise me and Jongin that you will."

"I promise."

With that answer, I let go of her hand as she ran off to Jongin's room to send the message. I arrived at the ER and they immediantly placed a mask on my face. In minutes, I had fallen asleep.

I awoke the next morning in my old room where the blue flowers were set in front of me and new ones were set next to it. My eyes wondered to find Jongdae sitting next to me half asleep.

"J-Jongdae?"

I asked hesitantly, in case he was still sleeping. I was wrong because almost suddenly, he shot up from his seat at my voice and gently placed his hand on my warm, pink tinted cheek. His thumb caressed my face and a soft whisper was said.

"I was so worried when they called. I automatically rushed over while in the middle of work."

"Pabo, did you tell your boss? What if he fires you?"

I replied in a husky dry voice.

"I already told him. He wants me to send you his best regards."

I smiled and stared back at the flowers.

"The nurse said they came from the famous Byun Baekhyun. I think she's just trying to fool me."

A short chuckle escaped my lips as putting pressure, once again, hurt.

"He actaully did. I met him a few days ago. I thought I told you that he was going to train me."

"Ahh.. you're right, you did."

"And you didn't tell me this?"

Kyungsoo said from the doorway. A smile plastered across my face as he stepped in and sat beside Jongdae.

"I tried to come as fast as I could but they had me stay over time. Mianhae."

He swiped his hand over my forehead and tucks strands of hair behind my ear.

"At least you came. That's all that matters."

His perfect heart shaped smile appeared and for some reason, my heart fluttered and turned into millions of huge butterflies. In order to stop my blushing I stared at Jongdae then remembered something.

"Jongdae, my mom came to Korea. Did she tell you?"

"Ani. I guess she came for a surprise."

Suddenly, Kyungsoo shot from his seat.

"Your mother? I'd like to meet her. Does that mean I have to make a good first impression?"

"Ahh. You're right. I have to make a good first impression too."

They both said. I only laughed and closed my eyes.

"Guys?"

"Ne?"

Jongdae and Kyungsoo answer together.

"Can one of you lift me to my wheel chair. I want to see Jongin."

"Nugu?"

Jongdae asked.

"Someone you'll like to meet."

I reply. Kyungsoo sliped his arms under my body to give him the advantage to carry me then gently lifted me off my bed and placed me on my chair. He pushes me out the door and I tell him Jongin's room number, C348, a few rooms away from mine. His door is closed and I open it to peak inside. Jongin layed on his bed and seemed to be sleeping. I motioned for both Jongdae and Kyungsoo to be quiet and push me inside. They did as followed and I was now by Jongin's side. Carefully, I grab his hand and let go as he started to move a bit.

"Namil?"

He asks, rubbing his eyes. I smiled and nodded my head. His eyes opened wide in shock.

"Don't get any closer. I might hurt you again."

He started to back away from me but I didn't. I sat in my wheel chair and shook my head in disagreement.

"I know you won't ever hurt me. It was an accident."

Forcefully, I placed my hands on the wheel and struggled to pull myself toward him.

"Don't do that!"

Jongin scolded and moved toward me again to pull me closer. I lightly smiled and said,

"See, you didn't hurt me."

"Pabo."

He said as he chuckled.

"Are you guys hungry? I stopped by a place and got us food on the way here."

Kyungsoo asked after awkward silence took over. We all nodded our head and he left to go to my ream and retrieve the food.

"Who's this?"

Jongin asked, happily but coldly.

"Jongdae, Kim Jongdae. My servant."

I teased. Jongdae laughed and only nodded his head. Kyungsoo soon came back and unraveled 4 boxes of chigae. He handed each one of us one and they all started eating. I had a hard time opening my container, therefore, I wasn't eating yet.

"Let me do it."

Kyungsoo confiscated my container and opened it for me. I mentally smacked myself for not being able to do an easily task and grabbed my spoon. Oddly, my hands decided not to work with me and shook as I grabbed my spoon. I glanced over at Kyungsoo who was now laughing at me.

"Looks like I have to do everything for you."

Carefully, he grabbed the spoon from my hand and scooped chigae. He then placed the chigae near my lips and reluctantly, I ate the spoonful. Kyungsoo's perfect heart shaped smile shown and again, my heart fluttered. Honestly, I didn't know what was going on with me.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ AUTHOR's NOTE~

 

 

I start school in 4 days. Which means I won't be able to post as much. Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did, my dear readers. Please vote for my fanfiction if you can. I'd gladly like that. Kamsamida <3