See You Soon

In Real Life

POV  Tiffany

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing at 8AM. I felt lazy and sleepy, it was hard for me to wake up, and I found that really strange, because I'm usually energetic even in the morning, I wake up right after the alarm rings for the first time. I finally managed to get up from my bed, yawning and rubbing my eyes, and made my way to my bedroom's window, only to open it and find out the reason behind my laziness: It was one hell of a cloudy day. 

I always felt like that during cloudy days—as well as in cold days, that was probably why I hated so much to work during the winter. It felt like if my body knew the weather, it was very... Curious. I sighed. In the middle of summer, at 8AM, the sun should already be shining bright. But it wasn't, so I concluded it was going to be like that throughout the whole day and suddenly felt unmotivated, but got over it soon.

I took a quick shower and picked my favorite skinny jeans and a light pink shirt to wear. I finished my outfit with a pair of flat sneakers that almost matched perfectly the bland color of my shirt. I was ready after 20 minutes, and that was actually a record to me. I called Sunny and asked for her to pick me up. I did have my car, but since Sunny and I worked together and she needed to be following me all the time, there was nothing more reasonable than going to work together and that was why she would always pick me up. I was praying that I wouldn't be late, I still wanted to stop by somewhere to grab something to eat, I had almost absolutely nothing edible in my house, it was a shame. I couldn't even have my breakfast there.

It didn't take Sunny very long to arrive and I quickly left my house and entered her car. We stopped by this cute, small bakery that we had just found and bought some marvelous, delicious pastries. They were so delicious that we had to control ourselves to not eat too much. We made a deal that we would frequent that bakery very often from now on. We also bought two boxes full of extra pastries and decided to bring them to the people and staff in the studio. Well, it was my idea, but Sunny found it great. I think everyone would love as much as we did. 

We arrived the studio and it wasn't as crowded as yesterday. Maybe because it was too early, or maybe just because the heavier work would start only later, so they didn't need many people for now. I noticed Taeyeon and her manager were already there, sitting on a small couch, near the dressing room, Sooyoung was talking to Martin and Taeyeon was just doing something with her phone. I signed where they were to Sunny, and we started to approach them.

"Good morning," I greeted them. Martin instantly turned to me. He was aways so considerate.

"Oh, Tiffany, my dear!" he came to me and hugged me, "Good morning!"

I chuckled. What a warm way to greet someone. Martin was lovely.

"Hello, Taeyeon. Good morning," I said as I looked at her and smiled. "Hello... Sooyoung, right?" I turned to her manager and she responded me with a kind smile and a nod.

"Well, well," Martin said, "It's good that everyone is here already. We are only waiting for the photographers, Tiffany, I hope you don't mind."

"No, of course I don't. In fact, this is kind of good. I think that if we have a little of a spare time we can enjoy this," I lifted the boxes I had in my arms, a little.

"Oh? What do you have there?" he asked. I saw Taeyeon paying careful attention to me.

"Well, I was hungry when I left my house, so Sunny and I decided to get something to eat. We stumbled upon this adorable bakery and tried delicious pastries that we instantly fell in love with," I smiled. "And we decided to buy some more to share with everyone here."

 


 

POV  Taeyeon

"Well, I was hungry when I left my house, so Sunny and I decided to get something to eat. We stumbled upon this adorable bakery and tasted delicious pastries, we fell in love with them. And we decided to buy some more to share with everyone here," I heard and saw Tiffany say.

Food! Pastries! Thank you, Tiffany! I was starving!

"Wait, did someone say pastries? Food?" Sooyoung got up and started to approach Tiffany, who was still holding the boxes. Sooyoung... Don't you dare to even try.

"Hey!" I grabbed her arm, "Control yourself!"

Sooyoung pouted and I heard Tiffany chuckling.

"Don't worry, Taeyeon," Tiffany looked at me, "I think there's more than enough for everybody. Here," she placed one of the boxes on my lap and opened it, laying the other one beside me on the couch and opening it equally, "Get one. You too, Sooyoung, and you too, Martin," she smiled at them both. 

She then started to walk away, and I saw her making her way to the few staff members that were present in the studio at that hour. She politely talked to each of them, and then, one by one, they started to come here and get one pastry each. They had these satisfied, happy looks on their faces, every single one of them, and Tiffany was smiling brightly, like if she was proud of herself and proud of making people happy and pleased. Now, that was lovely. I had never seen someone doing that before, everyone I had worked with was always so busy and focused... What Tiffany was doing was just... Outstanding. It was amazing. I admired that a lot, I think that made me start to admire her a lot. I uncounsciously smiled.

I looked at the open box on my lap and looked at the pastries. Indeed, they had bought so many that everyone could get it, maybe each person could even get two. I took one myself, it had a strawberry on top of it and a chocolate cream inside, and took a bite. It was delicious! She would have to give me the name and the address of this bakery later, I wanted to buy a lot of these and spend the rest of my life eating it. It was wonderful, oh my God.

I saw Tiffany approaching us again and then looked at Sooyoung and, when I did so, I widened my eyes. That daughter of a holy cow was eating two pastries! Two! At the same time! She had one in each hand and she would take a bite of one and then of the other.

"HEY!" I almost yelled, "What's wrong with you?"

She just showed off her tongue. Gosh, how old was she?

"So?" Tiffany said as she sat on the same couch I was seated, "How do you guys like it?"

"Delicious! Simply delicious!" Martin said, his mouth still stuffed with food. "If you bring this to us at least once a week, my dear... I would be the happiest man alive."

"And I would be the happiest woman alive!" Sooyoung said, her fingers after finishing her two pastries. She looked at Tiffany, then looked at me, than looked at the box on my lap. "Can I...." she started, already reaching her hand out in order to grab some more. I slapped it.

"Don't you dare!" I said.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed when I slapped her. "Why that?"

"Poor Sooyoung, Taeyeon," Tiffany laughed "Let her eat. The other box is basically still untouched."

"See? At least someone has good sense here," Sooyoung nodded.

I looked at Tiffany, then at Sooyoung, then at Tiffany again.

"But she's a beast! She had already had two! Once you allow her to eat, almost nothing can make her stop!"

"Let her. We have the other box, we can keep that one," she reassured me.

I gave up and handed the box with the remaining pastried to Sooyoung. Once she took it, she had this creepy smile and look on her face. That girl was a FREAK. Tall, stick-thin and eats like a monster. What a great best friend and manager I found. 

After I gave the box to Sooyoung, I noticed Martin and Sunny were no longer near us. They were walking around the studio and talking. That Sunny seemed like a nice person... Very professional, friendly, but she was very quiet. Maybe even quieter than myself. I've always been quiet, but... Well, I'm an actress. My job is to entertain and talk to people.

"And how about you?" I heard Tiffany say.

"Me?"

"Yeah. Did you like the pastries?"

"Oh, yeah! I loved them!" I smiled. "Actually, I wanted to ask you the address and the name of the bakery, I really want to go there these days," I chuckled.

"Sure. I will write it down for you, as soon as I find a paper and a pen."

"Ah, I think you don't need to. Here," I gave her my phone, "Type it on the notepad."

She nodded and did as I said. When we gave me my phone back, I read it and noticed a "— Tiffany's bakery" with a ":P" emoji in the end. I had to chuckle.

"Okay, Tiffany's bakery. The place is easy to ge to. I think I can memorize it," I looked at her.

"Good. Go there, take Sooyoung with you, I'm sure she'll like it," she smiled.

I looked at Sooyoung. She was eating the last pastry in the box! The very last! She was already eating the very last one! I'll hit her on the head for that, later!

"She would," I nodded and turned to Tiffany again, "But I'm afraid she'll be broke and diabetic in less than 5 minutes if I take her there."

Tiffany started to laugh a lot and clap while she did so. No sound would properly come out of , though. It was a funny laugh. And I noticed she had this... This... What was it called? Oh, yeah! Eye-smile! She had an eye-smile. It was very pretty and charming, I think it suited her delicate yet strong facial features. 

"I remember trying to do that when I was little," I said. But, crap. That wasn't supposed to be said out loud.

"Uh?" she slowly stopped laughing "Do what?"

"That thing you do with your eyes when you laugh and sometimes when you smile. Eye-smile. I used to try to do that when I was a kid."

She smiled. "What would a kid try to do that for?"

"My dad, he has always been a great fan of eye-smiles and... Ah... Eh... Aegyo? Yes, aegyo. But I have neither, for his disappointment," I chuckled.

"Oh, but you have talent. I bet he's already very, very happy and proud for that," she gently touched my arm and smiled again, this time was a reassuring smile. I automatically smiled back. She was so kind and nice, always. I was already convinced that I was starting to admire to death. I wish I could have this... Sensibility she has with and towards people.

We heard Martin calling us, and we realized that the photographers had arrived. We got up and before walking away, I turned to Sooyoung and gave her a if-you-ing-dare-to-touch-the-other-box-of-pastries-I-swear-on-my-ice-cream-I-will-finish-you look. I think she got it, because I saw her gulping and nodding weakly. I smirked. Good girl.

Before meeting the photographers, we were stopped by the stylists. They gave us simple, casual clothes, since our characters were just two normal women, and they said those clothes were requested by the photographers. Me and Tiffany were both with jeans on, so we would only have to change our shirts. They gave us these white tops and a lot of comfortable and feminine t-shirts that came in pretty pastel colors. I liked it. Tiffany and I went separate ways to get dressed and, for coincidence, we both put on the white tops first. 

We made our way together to the place in the studio where we would take the pictures, and the photographers were all ready by the second we arrived there. There was a blonde woman and a tall, good-looking man. They were very charismatic and nice to us, telling us to be as comfortable as possible, so the pictures would come out exactly as they—and Martin—expected and wanted. They said that the pictures would be very important, I wondered why, although I could imagine. Before starting, I noticed Sunny and Sooyoung approaching behind the photographers and their couple of staff members. They both gave us encouraging smiles, Sunny gave Tiffany two thumbs up. I looked at Tiffany and she seemed pretty confident. I decided I should, too, although I wasn't really nervous.

"Okay, so, good morning girls, Taeyeon, Tiffany, I'm Elise Reed and this is my husband, Thomas Reed," she pointed to the tall man beside her, who smiled politely at me and Tiffany. "We will both be photographing you girls now and we will also work together with you throughout the movie with the stills. It's a pleasure to meet you two."

"Nice to meet you," Tiffany and I said together and smiled. They looked like nice and warm people. And I thought I couldn't be any more surprised. It was unbeliavable how nice and kind everyone I would be working with for the next months was. I was delighted.

The photoshoot finally started, Elise and Thomas told us to sit on the floor that was covered with a gray fabric. We did as we were told, and Elise approached us to put us in the position they wanted us to be: She rested or backs on each other's, linked our arms and told us to rest our heads together. When we were ready, they told us to smile and started to photograph us.

"Come on, girls! Don't be shy! Be comfortable, at least you're not ! You look great, let's go!" we heard Elise exclaiming and we both laughed. 

Tiffany unlinked her arm with mine and held my hand, pulling it closer to her shoulder and smiling at the flashing camera again. I did the same. We then changed positions, well, Tiffany did, because Thomas told her to do so. She turned her body to mine and stayed behind me, then she put her head closer to mine, our hairs touching, and we both smiled at the camera again.

"Wow! This one was awesome!" Thomas said. We were receiving so many compliments and encouragements so far, I was starting to feel more comfortable there. Photoshoots were always a little awkward to me in the beginning, I never found myself a good model or something, but in the end I would have fun, a little. I was kind of used to it, but not used to it at all. But, this time, the people working with me were the best I've ever known, so everything was better, even the photoshoot's mood. That was awesome.

We stood up and Elise approached us again. I wondered what she had in mind now.

"Ok, now, Taeyeon," she looked at me and held my arms, "You hug her," she said as she wrapped my arms around Tiffany's waist from behind. "Oh, and can you lift her?"

"Lift Tiffany?"

"Lift me?" Tiffany spoke.

I looked at Tiffany. She was skinny and fit as hell, she didn't seem to be heavy, even though she was a little taller than me. I was already hugging her, so... I decided to try to lift her.

"Why does she need to- OH MY!" Tiffany said when she felt herself being lifted.

"I can!" I exclaimed, a proud smile on my face. I could lift Tiffany! I could lift someone who was taller than me! Sooyoung would finally stop mocking me saying I was a weak albino dwarf.

"Put me down!" I heard Tiffany say.

"Don't put her down!" Elise said, I could see she was laughing. "This is great. Smile!"

"Taeyeon! I'm afraid of heights!" Tiffany complained. 

"You're not that far from the ground!"

"What if you let me fall?" 

"I won't let you fall! Stop it!" I tried to assure her. She wasn't heavy at all, I wasn't even tired. I could handle it. I could see she was pouting and I don't know why, that made me burst into laughter. I thought about shaking her a little, but I was afraid I would scare the heck out of her. I held her better and looked at Elise poiting the camera at us and smiled. Tiffany turned to the camera and smiled too, easily covering her nervousness. When Elise and Thomas were done with the pictures of that moment, I put Tiffany down and stretched my arms.

Tiffany then, after fixing her outfit, turned to me and said, "You are strong."

"No. You're light," I replied. We both chuckled together.

"Ok, girls, now... Wait. Damn it," Elise said. "Girls, I have a problem with my camera's memory card. It's full, I forgot to delete the other pictures I had in it before coming here, I'm sorry. I will go to our car and get a new one, it won't take long. A three-minute break? Yeah?"

In less than one minute, Elise had already left the studio and was nowhere to be seen. I took a second to think about her professionalism. She was good.

When I broke away from my thoughts, I saw Tiffany lying on the floor with her eyes closed, then saw Sunny and Sooyung chit-chatting in the same place they were before. I looked at Tiffany again and sat beside her.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," she looked at me and smiled weakly, "Tired?"

"No. You?"

"Not really. Just lazy," she sighed.

"Didn't sleep well?"

"I did, but the cloudy weather makes me feel like this," she muttered and closed her eyes again.

"Mhm, I see," I nodded and smiled a little. I decided to look away and took a look at the staff and everything that was around us. I was truly amused with the hard, great work everyone was doing, but specially with the amazing and nice crew we were fortunately getting to meet. I decided to speak about it with Tiffany, maybe she'd agree with me.

"You know, I never thought I would get to work with such great people. I mean, I've met and worked with really good people throughout my career, but nothing to compare with those I'm getting to know now," I smiled.

After some seconds of silence, I thought something was strange.

"Tiffany?" I said before turning my attention to her again, only to find the most unexpected thing I could find at that moment: Tiffany was napping. Her face was tilted to her right side, one of her hands resting on her stomach, her breath slow and calm. I tilted my head and kept looking at her, and chuckled after a few seconds. Poor Tiffany. The weather must really affect her.

I got up and made my way to where Sooyoung and Sunny were. Sooyoung instantly looked at me when she saw me approaching.

"Is there anything wrong, Taeng?" she asked.

"No. I just wanted to tell Sunny that," I looked at the shorter woman "Well... Tiffany fell asleep."

"Wait. Tiffany fell asleep?" Sunny widened her eyes. I just nodded and pointed to where we were, where she was lying.

Sunny sighed and shook her head. "I'm going to wake this kid up," she said.

"No!" Sunny and I were interrupted by Thomas, who was still there. "Don't wake her up just yet. We can get a picture from that, a great one. Here, Taeyeon, come with me," he said as he politely took me by my arm, leading me to where Tiffany was. He made me sat down behind her and told me to hold his camera, while he gently placed Tiffany's head on my lap, doing his best to not to wake her up. It worked, and her head was now lying on my lap, Tiffany was still peacefully asleep. I looked at Thomas.

"There, perfect!" he whispered, a satisfied look on his face. "I will walk a way now to take the picture. Taeyeon, look at her. Brush her hair with your fingers or something, you just look at her, do as you please."

I kept looking at Thomas, but nodded. I took a quick glance at Sooyoung and Sunny, they were looking at us. Then I finally looked down and saw Tiffany. I wondered how could she have this ability of taking naps anywhere. I knew it was because of the weather, because she told me so, but still, that was a quite quaint skill. I wanted to giggle, but I couldn't. I shifted a little and placed my hand on her hair, brushing it lightly with my fingers, as Thomas told me to so. Her hair was very soft, she had a gift. She was probably used to dye her hair as many times as any other Hollywood actress, she was lucky to still have such a healthy and silky hair despite that. Well, mine wasn't that bad either, though. I could hear Thoma's camera snapping, but I didn't look at it because I didn't want to ruin his picture. I just kept doing what I was doing.

"Okay, Taeyeon," he called me and smiled, "That was great. Elise will love it."

I nodded and noticed Elise making her way towards us. "Talking about Mrs. Reed..." I said, pointing at the woman approaching.

"Well, well. What did I miss? I'm sorry I took so long, I couldn't find the memory card." Elise said.

"Tiffany was tired and fell asleep. Isn't she precious?" Thomas looked at Elise and smiled.

"She is beautiful. I had kept my eye on her since I saw her very first movie, I always wanted to work with her," Elise smiled. "You too, Taeyeon," she looked at me. "It is a pleasure to be working with you, I think I don't even need to remind you of what you mean to Hollywood."

I chuckled. "Thank you, Elise, but it's my pleasure. I'm looking forward to our next meetings," I smiled back at her.

"So, honey, are we done?" Thomas asked her. "I took some more pictures of them while you were out."

Did he?

"No, just one more picture, I want a picture of them laughing together. Taeyeon, wake her up, please? I'll put the memory card in my camera and set everything."

I just nodded. How was I supposed to wake up someone who fell asleep in the middle of work without freaking them out?

"Uh... Tiffany," I called her.

No response.

"Tiffany."

Still no response. She didn't even move a bit.

"Tiffany!" I said a little louder, poking her cheek, forehead and nose a few times. Tiffany's body shifted a little and she tried to push my hand away. She kept her eyes closed.

"Why are you poking me? Stop poking me!" she complained, still not opening her eyes.

"I'm waking you up! You fell asleep, Tiffany."

"I... WHAT?!" she exclaimed, instantly opening her eyes. She looked at me and her face was becoming red like a tomato. "I fell asleep? ON YOU?"

I heard Thomas chuckling and approaching before I could say anything. "No, Tiffany, dear, I put you there. I wanted to get a picture of it," he said as he reached his hand out for her to grab it and get up. "I'm sorry if I scared you."

Tiffany just nodded and got up. I followed her actions and noticed Elise was back, now smiling at us. She approached us and brought us closer to each other.

"Lovely. Ok, girls, now laugh for me," she said.

Tiffany discreetly yawned before saying, "Isn't laughter supposed to come out naturally? What are we supposed to laugh at?"

"Mmm.. You're right," she agreed. "Are your managers here?"

We both nodded.

"Good," she turned to where Sooyoung and Sunny were before looking at us again, "That's them, right?" We nodded again. "Hey, you managers, do or say something funny! I need the girls here to laugh really hard!"

Sooyoung took a minute before smirking. Oh dear. Here it comes.

"HEY, TAEYEON! PICTURE ME RUNNING AROUND THE STUDIO, WITH AN ICE CREAM CONE ON MY FOREHEAD LIKE IF I WAS A UNICORN, WHILE YELLING 'TIFFANY'S PASTRIES! TIFFANY PASTRIES!'," she yelled at us.

Oh my god. I couldn't help it. I was already laughing so hard I didn't even care my weird auntie laugh could be heard all over the studio.

And Sunny didn't even need to say anything. I took a look at Tiffany, and she was laughing just as hard as I was. We rested or heads on each other's, it was the only way of stopping each other from falling. I was laughing so much I thought I could run out of air at any minute, my knees were going weak and I was on the verge of crying, I had to hold onto Tiffany's arm and she held onto mine.

"Tiffany's pastries, Tiffany's pastries," Tiffany faintly said, still laughing as much as I was, her eyes nowhere to be seen, showing off her eye-smile. And she said that only for us to laugh even more. By then, even Elise and Thomas were laughing, I guess they were already done with the pictures and couldn't handle the laughter in anymore. Sunny was laughing too, hitting Sooyoung's arm repeatedly, who couldn't help it and had to laugh with everyone after realizing what she said.

 


 

POV  Tiffany

After being awaken like that, the only thing that made me feel comfortable again was what Sooyoung had said to make Taeyeon laugh. I couldn't help but laugh together—that girl was so funny! I looked at her and Sunny at one point, Sunny was hitting the taller girl's arm non-stop. She used to hit people when they made her laugh too much. It was like me, I clap my hands when I laugh to hard, only she liked to slap people (not hard, though!) when she laughed, instead.

When everyone's laughter finally started to die down and we were all more calm, Elise sighed in relief and smiled. I liked her, I liked Thomas a lot too, they were great. I was happy to know we would keep working together throughout the next months.

"Well, girls, I think we already have all we need, I don't think we need to change clothes and take more pictures, I can feel these we've got here are already perfect, and I didn't even see them on the computer yet," she chuckled. "You did a great job, you two are two amazing and talented women, thank you!" she approached me first and gave me a hug, then she approached Taeyeon after and did the same. I smiled and sincerely thanked her for her compliment.

I greeted and thanked Thomas once again and Taeyeon did the same, but before letting them go away, I excused myself for a minute and went get the other box of pastries I had bought. I brought it to them, and smiled proudly.

"Here, guys. These are what Sooyoung called 'Tiffany's pastries'," I giggled. "Have some, please, I bought them for everyone here."

Elise took a look at the box. "Oh, we know this bakery! It's delicious, probably the best one in Los Angeles. You have a great taste, dear. Thank you," she said as she took one and gave another to her husband. "We have to go now, girls. See you in... Two weeks?" she smiled politely, "We're both looking forward to working together with you again."

Thomas nodded in agreement and smiled at us. Their few staff people had already put everything away and were ready to leave, in less than 3 minutes everyone was already exiting the studio. I waited for them to leave before making my way to where Sooyoung and Sunny were.

"Hi, Sooyoung," I smiled at her, "Here. It's for you," I said as I handed her the box with the remaining lots of pastries in it.

She looked at me and her eyes shone like a kid's.

"Are you really giving these to me?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course. If you liked them so much. I won't eat them, Sunny won't, either, and everyone here is always so busy that I bet they take proper time to eat," I chuckled.

"Whoa! Thank you!" she proudly took the box and smiled, placing it beside her before getting up and giving me a hug. "You are so much nicer than Taeyeon!"

I laughed at her comment and gently returned the hug. "No, I'm not. And you don't need to thank me. Enjoy them, Sunny and I will bring more when we can."

"And where's Taeyeon?" I heard Sunny ask.

Sooyoung looked around.

"I don't know..." she said, "I think she went to the dressing room to change."

"Oh, yeah, changing! I have to change to, Sunny, will you go with me?" I asked.

Sunny just nodded and placed her hands on my shoulders, already pushing me to leave. "Bye, Sooyoung! Nice talking to you!" I heard she say and she smiled. I think they would be good friends soon. Sooyoung waved and smiled back at her.

 

I entered my dressing room and changed quickly. Sunny just sat there waiting for me.

"So, is Sooyoung nice, Sunny?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's a very fun girl," she smiled. "She's very similar to me, you know. She's only a little louder than I am, but that doesn't matter. At least I will have someone to talk to while you work."

"I agree. I think you two will make good friends. Only..."

"What?"

"You look even smaller when you are near her, Sun," I pointed at her and started to laugh.

"Hey! Stop that! I thought we had agreed on never mentioning my height unless it was extremely necessary!" she frowned.

"Okay, sorry," I smiled and recomposed myself. "But you shouldn't hate your height so much. If it weren't for it, you wouldn't be as cute as you are."

We kept on chatting until we left the room. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were ready to leave and they were talking to Martin, who was excited and smiling brightly as the usual. We approached them and he turned to us in the same moment.

"Tiffany! Ms. Lee! I was here talking about the release of the first promotional picture. We plan to release it next week, yeah? So, if your faces are suddenly in every news article," he looked at me and at Taeyeon, "Don't find it weird," he said before chuckling and making us chuckle with them. "I will miss you two, we'll only see each other one week and a half for now. Give me a hug.

He gave me a quick but tight hug and hugged Taeyeon afterwards. We said our goodbyes, for now, and he walked away. It was just the four of us now.

"Well, I guess our work is done for now, then," I smiled weakly and looked at Taeyeon.

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm excited for the upcoming weeks, though."

"Yes, me too," I said and felt Sunny holding my arm, gently pulling me. "Well, bye! See you," I said to Taeyeon and waved to her and to Sooyoung. Right after, Sunny and I and they were already going separate ways. I sighed a little. It would be a long "vacation" week.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello chapter 4!(: I want to thank everyone who is commenting and also say that I just reached 100+ subscribers! Thank you so much! ^-^ It's good to see you are enjoying the story. This chapter is a little longer than the others, so I think you'll like it better. Please, don't forget to comment a lot, that motivates me very much and I write better and longer chapters and post them faster. Have a good reading~! ^-^