Who is Han Geng

So Close and So Far

 

Before I start the story I must let you know that just because I use Jessica in my story doesn't mean I don't like her. She is my favorite one in Girls Generation. I am very sad and angry at the whole situation that is going on with SM and Jessica. I will always root for her. 

_______________________________________________________________

Heechul woke up the next morning to a snuggle bunny. "Morning Hee" said the bunny

"Sungmin, what do you want this early?" Ask Heechul 

"Well two things one is we're gonna be late to school and two I don't know what outfit to wear." Said Sungmin.

"Bunny, it's only 4 am. We have school in 3 hours let me sleep." Said Heechul still been careful not to scare the cute lil bunny.

"But I wanna look hot and make all the guys drool and doubt there uality." Pouted Min.

"Okay, okay, okay let's make you fabulous." Heechul wakes up and heads to the kitchen to grab some coffee. "So let head to your house then."

"Didn't mom and dad tell you that I would be living here since my parents refuse to let me move in with my cousin saying that he has "too much" going on. When I called my cousin he told me he would love for me to move to China. But for now I will stay here."

"Okay well then we're are you clothes?" Ask Hee.

"Upstairs in the second bedroom," said Min. They walk up stairs to the second bedroom. They look through everything. They finally found the perfect outfit a tight skinny jeans in the color white with a long pink sweater that had Amoure written on it. 

"See it looks so good. No guy or girl will resist that nice round of yours." Smirk Heechul.

All Sungmin can do is admire his . "I think your right" smile Min. A smile Heechul had seen in a couple of weeks. 

"Well at least now you can win Kyu back." 

"Who said I want him back he can stay with that thing he has. I think I saw Ryeowook looking at me. I'm going to enjoy being single and not having a stupid ex boyfriend." 

"Well at least your not bitter. I'm gonna go to get ready." Heechul walk out shaking his head. The headed to his room to look through his clothes. Finally decided on leather black skinny jeans with a silver shirt and black leather coat. "I look to good." He took a picture.

Heechul texted Hangeng 
HEY Y, MISS YOU AND GOOD MORNING

 Hangeng: 
Hey beautiful, how are you?

                            Heechul:
                    I'm good. Can you receive and send                             pictures? I need help.
Hangeng:
Yes, I can

                            Heechul
                    Tell me how this looks.
Hangeng:
You look amazing. Just like 
a wild cat.
                            Heechul:
                    Now your turn send me one of you
Hangeng
I'm not fully awake yet.
                            Heechul:
                    Please I want to know more about you.                         Just one picture. So that I can keep it with                         me.
Hangeng
As you wish my princess.

Soon Heechul receive a picture of Hangeng. He was lying down you could see black pillows with a red bed sheets. Hangeng wasn't wearing a shirt you could see his biceps, strong, muscular, mouth watery. It show Hangeng with jet black messy hair. As Heechul kept looking at the picture his desire to meet Hangeng became more and more powerful. Some how he had to get to China and meet this Y MAN.

Hangeng
How did you like my bed hair
                            Heechul
                    I've seen better, me in the morning.
Hangeng
I can only imagen how y
 you are in the morning. Well
It looks like it's time for me to go
To work. I'll talk to you my angel.


Heechul finish getting ready for school. He waited for Sungmin in the kitchen. When said boy came down they left for school. As they approach the front gates they notice Jessica there waiting for someone. Heechul looked around and saw Kyu climbing the wall on the left trying to avoid Jessica. 

Something must be going on for Kyu to be acting so weird thought Heechul. They approach Jessica who looked at Sungmin with hate in her eyes. She was about to speak just as the bell rang for first class. Heechul had never been so happy to be going to class. Even if he is a Diva, he has never like violence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third period hit. This was his class with Kyu. He needed lots of answers, hopefully the teacher would be to busy to notice them.

"Hey Heechul," said Kyu sitting next to him, "I found the information you wanted. Now you have to remember your part of the deal."

"Fine, but I need answers. Why have you been cheating on Sungmin? How could you make him cry? And of course when do you want to die?" Heechul glare at him

"1. I've been trying to protected Sungmin. Jessica said that she would let they whole school know about his family situation. So I've been taking her out and acting like her boyfriend at social invents. I hated it Sungmin is my most important treasure. 2. When Sungmin walk in on me it was suppose to Be the last time I would see Jessica. Our contract had ended and she said she wanted to seal it. But even then I could only think of Sungmin. 3. If you kill me now you won't find out who your mysterious man is and Sungmin will still be heart broken." Said Kyu looking at Heechul with tearful eyes.

 "You should Have just told Sungmin instead of falling into her evil clutches." Sympathize Heechul 

"I'm his boyfriend and I couldn't even take care of him. Protect him from pain. Instead I cause him much more pain then she would ever do to him. I can still see his eyes how hurt they were." 

"I know you meant well but still you need to talk to him. Make him understand. I have a plan but you must trust me."

"Do I even have a choice? He only listens to you. Okay well I trust you." Kyu smile 

"Good now tell me about this Han Geng guy." Said Heechul.

"From what I found out their are only two guys with that name the first one is a fat 40 year old man." Said Kyu as he show Heechul the picture.

"No not him." Said Heechul getting more worry.

"The next guy is a 23 year old business owner." Said Kyu showing the picture of Han Geng. 

Heechuls eyes widen. "That's him!" He exclaim

"It says here that he is the owner of a larger franchise of night clubs and bars. He became the owner when he was 20 years old. Right after Xin Lin was unexpectedly murder. He is well know thru out China and Japan."

"Who is Xin Lin?" Ask Heechul still staring at Hangeng picture

"Are you kidding me Heechul. We just finish studying about him in government. He was the most notorious gang leader Asia had seen. He dealt with high trafficking in the states and Asia. He was then suddenly killed. But I sound like someone close to him murder him. Hangeng seem to be a likely suspect." Kyu stared ate the computer.

"What are you a detective? Look he probably work hard for his money and once that monster was put away he was able to be successful." Said Heechul