To Far Away

So Close and So Far

"Hello?" Came a husky voice 

"Hi, is your refrigerator running?"

"I don't own a refrigerator." The same husky voice responded

"Oh" came an embarrassed voice.

The voice chuckle and said, "I have a freezer"

He knew this was his chance to finally finish this stupid prank call. "We'll you better go catch it"

"Okay, I will tomorrow right now I want to go to sleep." Said the same husky voice with a slight amused tone. "Goodnight"

"Bye" said Heechul and hung up the prank call. "That was very awkward. It your turn Kyuhyun. And I know exactly who to dial."

"....hello?" The voice can from the other end.

"Kyunnie is to late call me tomorrow." With that Sungmin hung up.

"Great now he's going to be mad at me tomorrow." Said Kyuhyun, "you know what let's just stop and go to bed we have school tomorrow."

    With that everyone got their sleeping bags and fell asleep. Well almost everyone. Heechul kept think of the husky voice that he called. The voice was so soothing, calm, beautiful. He wonder who was the person on the other line was. Heechul didn't believe in love at first sight, but this was different the voice was just to perfect for him not to fall in love with. With all thoughts of the voice in his head he felt asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    It's been two weeks since he heard Mr. Perfect's voice. Heechul was desperate to hear his voice again. The only problem was the number was in Kyuhyun phone. He couldn't just ask him for the number that was just not how he was. Every day he would think of different ways to get Kyuhyun phone. Each time failing worst than the other.

"Hyung are you okay" ask Sungmin 

"Yes," said Heechul, "how about you? Still mad a Kyu?"

"I am, how dare he forgets our one year anniversary" pouted Sungmin.

"What anniversary is it this time?" Ask Heechul with his diva voice.

"It's the first time we cuddle." sighted Sungmin.

At that same time Heechul came up with a fool proof plan. " Well how about we punish him for forgetting something soooo important." Smirk Heechul.

"How?" Sungmin curiosity peek.

"By taking all his electronic gadgets and hiding them until he remember who is important." 

"That means no more Starcraft for him. He will be all mine and mine alone!" 

"Yes he will." With this plan Heechul would finally get Mr. Perfect's phone number. 

    After school finally arrive and Heechul is eager to return home and wait for Sungmin to bring all of Kyu's electronics to his house. When he arrives home he waits for an hour till there is a knock at his door. "Well hello Sungmin."

"Here is all his garbage. When I went and told him about his punishment he started to wine about his precious babies. I got so irritated with him that I broke his laptop. But the other 6 made it alive. Oh and here is his phone. I still don't understand why I'm taking his phone. How will I be able to talk to him." Asked Sungmin.

"Simple you two can now write love letters to each other. Like in those romantic movies you like so much." Heechul immediately responded.

"OMG! That is the best idea Hyung." Jump Sungmin, " I knew you cared about me. Kyunnie was so wrong."

"Of course I care about you." Smile Hee " but how bout you go and spend so quality time with Baby Kyu." With that Sungmin left Heechul alone.    

    After closing the door Heechul took Kyu phone and began looking thru his call history.

Today

Bunny min <3
-> 02-678-1134        3:30pm

Bunny min <3
-> 02-678-1134        3:00pm

Bunny min <3
<- 02-678-1134        2:00pm

And so on....

Heechul scrolls down and finally finds the exact day.

07/07/13

Bunny min <3
-> 02-678-1134        1:45am

Unknown
-> 86-10-5683            1:30am

    This was it. This was the number. Heechul quickly got his phone out and input it.


Mr. Perfect
Phone Mobile:
86-10-5683


    Tonight was the night he would finally hear the perfect voice.