Hanchul

So Close and So Far

There was no one but Kyuhyun. Heechul was getting very upset why wasn't Hangeng here. He look at Sungmin who had ran in Kyu's arms. Mithra walk over to Heechul and said, "he wants to meet you upstairs in his private room."

Heechul's heart began to beat again. He was ready to meet said man. He need to have peace of mind. He follow Mithra up stairs and down a long hall. As each step he took his heart beat was stronger and louder. They walked all the way to the end passing by different paintings but none of Hangeng. 

Onces they got to the door Heechul notice it was black, with a silver handle. Mithra step aside and wish him luck. Heechul took the handle in hand at turn it. He open the door and walked in. The room was bigger then the room he stayed at last night. The bed was bigger and had a fancy mosquito net. The bed sheets were red with silver and the mosquito net was almost a see thru material but when the light hit it, it was like a spired thread. Heechul like the room it was something from his dreams.

"Hello?" Called out Heechul ready to meet this mad man. The man that had tangle him in a web of love that he couldn't break free. "Hannie are you here?"

A tall figure walk out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on. Heechul was staring at said man when the man's dark eyes set on him. "Heechul, your okay." The man said and ran and embraced him tightly. Heechul didn't understand why but he felt safe in this man's arms. 

"Hannie, I'm scared." Heechul broke the silences 

"I know babe,I will protect you and your friends I promise. I just want to hold you a little longer. You have no idea how much I've been dreaming of meeting you, and how scare I was of losing you." Said Hangeng holding on tighter to Heechul. 

"Me too Hannie, I haven't been able to sleep since we got here." Smile Heechul and they started separate from there hug. Heechul observed Hangeng muscles, especially his abs that were glistening in the evening moonlight. Heechul like how the water droplets were caressing Hangeng's body. How his smile was some what mysterious and subductive. Life couldn't get any better then seining his top of the line dream man in person. Heechul walk to the bed eying every single detail as he walk. What most intrigued Heechul was the tattoo Hangeng he on his back. A giant large blood red dragon with wings occupied most if not all Hangeng's back. The dragon was surrounded by cherry blossoms that seem to not be affected by the silver fire the dragon was breathing.

Hangeng approach Heechul slowly not trying to scared him away. "I can imagine the feeling but I'm glad I am meeting the object of my most pleasant dreams." With that he sat on the bed and began to stoke Heechul's cheek. Heechul melted into Hangeng touch. 

Hangeng lean in their foreheads were touching. There eyes met and both had lust and trust in them. Hangeng looked at Heechul's lips they were soft and wanting to be caress. They lean in closer to each other. There lips finally meeting into a hot passionate kiss. Hanging's hands holding Heechul's faces in place. Heechul's hands rapping around Hangeng's neck.

Hangeng's tongue slowly moisturizing Heechul bottom lip. Heechul brain becomes numb with the feel of Hangeng lips he slowly opens his mouth letting Hangeng tongue inside Hangeng's arms wrapping around his waist lifting him to his lap. Not breaking away from the kiss Heechul sat on Hangeng cowboy style.  A hot breath hits Hangeng tongue who playfully explorers Heechul mouth. Heechul also as playfully pushes Hangeng tongue and then caress making Hangeng push his tongue back in. Soon it to much for them and they separate from each other's lips but not there gaze. "Heechul you truly are a rare angel." 

"I wanna to be sure I can trust you. I need to know who you really are and why they are after us." Said Heechul looking deep into Hangeng eyes.

Hangeng stare at Heechul and whisper, "I'll share anything with you." He lean and kiss Heechul again before helping Heechul off his lap and getting up walking to his closet.

Minutes after Hangeng walk out in a suit. "Ready to go Princess." 

As they both walk down stairs the heard yelling coming from the Kitchen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heechul just could stop laughing at both Kyu and Mithra. Both of them had ended up beaning tide to chairs. Sungmin look so cute pouting seems like he trying to be angry. Hangeng just stare in confuse at the situation.

"What happen bunny?" Ask Heechul ones he calm down.
 
"Kyu-Kyu was been me to me and Mithra was been annoying so I tide them up and put tape on there mouth to shut them up. All I wanted was a cookie." Min said with his big eyes looking at Heechul.

"Well I guess there is no helping it then we will leave them be." Said Heechul turning to head out of the kitchen.

"Aren't you going to help out your friend?" Hangeng said still looking at the scene.

Heechul pounder for a moment, "no, not really I kinda find it funny." He smile walking out.
Hangeng follow him grabbing his arm, "we can't just leave them like that." He said looking into Heechul's eyes.

"Look when min is like that he is deadlier then any assessing. Just let Min have his fun and everything will be fine." Said Heechul walking away again. Hangeng just peeks inside his kitchen and see Sungmin laughing like a little kid. He wonders how someone so cute can be so deadly.

Heechul walks back to the living room and sits. Hangeng soon sits next to him. "We need to talk all of us together. I want to let you guys know everything that is going on." He said while looking straight in Heechul's soul.

Heechul was really scare to find out something that might end everything before it started. Even though he has hesitated he soon agree. It took about 2 hours till  Sungmin free both Mithra and Kyu. After they all gather in the living room, Hangeng dismiss the guards except for Mithra and another that look like a Monkey. Heechul found this new guard amusing.

"So, I know you all have questions for me." Began Hangeng, "I will answer every single one, but you must agree that anything said in this room must not leave this room. Agree?"

"Why should we even begin to trust you. I saw what you did to those man that attack us when we enter your building. I cannot and will not agree." Kyu angrily spat.

Heechul look at his best friend and then back at Hangeng, both were standing their ground. "Will agree, on the condition that if we don't like anything we hear will leave and no one will ever follow us or have communication with us." Heechul said looking at Hangeng.

"Heechul, you can't seriously trusts this guy." Said Kyu. Heechul smile at him and responded "Well I also shouldn't have trusted you." Kyu remained silent just glaring at Hangeng. 

"Very, well as you wish princess." Said Hangeng with a sad look on his face. "Where should we began."

"Let's start by knowing who each one of you guys are and what you do." Whisper Sungmin from behind Kyu.

"Hi, my name is Eunhyuk. I am a fifth generation assassin that has work for the Han family. I am a great dancer, I enjoy writing music and dancing. I like long walks on the beach and like to have nice picnics. Many say I look like a monkey but I take that as a compliment. Um... I think that's everything. Oh wait I am Master Hangeng 2 trusted person here in the gang." Eunhyuk smile at Heechul. Heechul was stunned by the last sentence Eunhyuk blurted out. 

"Gang?" Repeated Heechul.

"Well not really a gang more like the one and only Chinese Mafia." Eunhyuk told Heechul smiling. 

"Hangeng what is the meaning of this." Ask Heechul.

"Well...let me explain"