Morning

So Close and So Far

Heechul wakes up bright and early. Having had a good night rest. He immediately checks his phone and notices that his Mr. Perfect hung up at 3am. Heechul can't contain his happiness. What could possibly spoil it?

Bunny Boy
Did you talk to him?
                        Diva Hee
                        No, I will today.
Bunny boy
Thank you so much. You
are truly a great friend.

Heechul starts to get ready for another day of school till his phone rings again. "I wonder what more min wants."

Mr. Perfect
Good morning angel,
Please be save today.

It's not everyday Heechul wakes up with a smile. He quickly texts back.
                        Diva Hee
                        Hey you? Did you miss me 
                        already?
Mr. Perfect
Yes, I always miss
you angel. What's 
Wrong with your
user name, shouldn't
it be Angel Hee.
                        Angel Hee
                        Is that better? I don't want 
                        to go to school. I rather go 
                        shopping. 
Mr. Perfect
Isn't that the plan for
Sunday? It won't be that 
bad and you can text me
Anytime.

Heechul rush down stairs he was about to be late for school. As much as he wanted to be home sleeping dreaming of his Prince Charming he needed to find out what is going on with the schools 

While he is walking to school he sees Kyuhyun. He walks up to were he is standing. "Hey Kyuhyun"

"Oh hi Heechul hyun"

"Huh? What's wrong usually your insulting me by now."

"Nothing I'm fine!" Says Kyu while still looking at the floor.

"Spill it or I'll tell everyone you have a bunny bear that you still sleep with."

Kyu pouts " I can't believe you would do that to me. It's Sungmin okay."

"What's wrong with min? Other then his fashion."

"His been cheating on me for 6 months now with Henry, Zhoumi boyfriend."

"Are you sure about this? Aren't you the one cheating?"

"No! I love Min he is my everything. Yesterday was just me and Zhoumi trying to get Sungmin jealous but he left before we even started."

"Oh, we'll have you ask him about this."

"No I haven't but I know it's true I saw them hugging and kissing."

"But aren't they patterns for that new play about Romeo and Juliet.?"

"Play?" Now Kyu was confuse.

"Yeah, Sungmin is in the drama club. I should know I'm directing it."

"I got to go" ran Kyu to the school.