Chapter 6

So Close and So Far

It's Sunday morning and it's been 4 long night that Heechul has not heard form his texting boyfriend. He was getting discourage. Sunday came around and he was getting ready for his shopping trip with Sungmin. 

Heechul put on his final touches and walk out the door were his dad is waiting. "Are you ready princess??" 

"Yeah..I think I look hot." Heechul smirks

"Your very beautiful now let's go. Oh and here is $100" 

"Thank you, daddy" Heechul smiles and put the money in his black wallet.

As they drive up to the mall Heechul remembers that he promise Mr. Perfect that he would call him. Kangin parks the car and let's Heechul off near the front off the mall. "I'll pick you up at 7pm", he says before taking off.

Heechul pull out his phone and dials, it rings once, twice, three times. Till finally, "Hi, angel, how are you?" 

"Mad" Heechul says as he begins to walk inside the mall

"I'm sorry for not calling in a long time. Work has been crazy. I promise I'll make it up to you." 

"How?" Ask Heechul still mad and annoyed. How could work be more important than him. Nothing is more important that Kim Heechul. 

"Are you at the mall today?"

"Yeah, I'm here waiting for my friend I wanna buy some things for school since it just started." Heechul excitedly said.
"How about you call me right before you pay, and I'll surprise you." 

"Fine, I'm hanging up now my friend is here and it's really annoying talking to you right now." And with that Heechul hangs up.

Now to find Sungmin. As he walk pass PINK PARADISE he notices a bunny looking guy inside. 

"Found you Min." Said Heechul 

"Hey Hee, ready for the most fun day ever!" Jumps Sungmin

"Yea, let's go there's to much pink here for me to get in the shopping spirit."

Min puff out his cheeks "there is never to much pink" and with that they get out of the store and head towards DiVa WoRLD.

They start to look thru all the racks. They find so many cloths both female and male. Some of the other customers give it the two didn't care. It's not there fault they look fabulous in anything they wear. 

"Are you finish looking?" Ask Min

"Yeah, I think I got everything I want from this store." Said Heechul and he is dialing Mr.Perfect.

"Hey angel, how's the shopping going?" 

"Good I found everything I wanted from this store." Said Heechul and him and Sungmin approach the cashier. 

"That's good to hear. Now hang the phone over to the cashier." Heechul does what he is told.

"Hi, Mr. Han. Yes okay. I'm ready the total is.. Oh okay. Yes it went thru.thank you for shopping with us." The cashier gave the phone back to Heechul and put everything in bags for them both. 

"What did you do?" Ask Heechul 

"Call me again when you find everything else." 

Sungmin took out the receipt and looked at the total is was $2,345.43 for both of there clothes, and shoes. "Who was that?" Ask Sungmin 

"My boyfriend" said Heechul smiling. He could believe he and Sungmin both got everything they wanted and they could still get more. "Let's go shopping some more."

They went to four more stores and every time they left with everything they wanted. Both boy were excited. "How do you feel Min?" 

"I'm loving this Hee, thank you so much." Said Sungmin looking at all the receipts. "We spend over thousand dollars."

"I know I'm worth way more than that." Smirk Heechul.

It hit seven O'clock and both boys waited for their parents. They said their good byes and headed home. Once Heechul got inside his room he texted Mr. Han:
Thank you. I love everything. I'm no longer mad. I just wish I knew your name.

 After five minutes, Heechul phone rang.

"Hey princess, I'm glad you like everything."