We'll Meet Soon

So Close and So Far

My parents are downstairs arguing wether I should go to China. So far my Appa doesn't want me to go and Umma want me to experience all forms of adventures. I think Appa just wants to scare whatever guy comes near me. I really want to go, this maybe the only opportunity to meet Han Geng. This could be like my first love that I loose and then find again 50 years later when I'm old and have children. 

"Princess please come down, we have some questions for you." Call Appa

"Yes, Appa? Can't this wait, I'm packing for China." I pouted walking down the stair. Which seem to make my Umma squeal and take tons of photos of me walking down.

"Umma and Appa want to know lots of things before you go to China. We are worry and sad to see our little princess go so far away." Said Umma

"What kind of question?" I gave them my best Ayego

"Well who's going?"

"Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Me"

"Why are you going?"

"It's a scholar internship to see who can work for one of the best companies in all of Asia. The winner get all there school fees payed and get a job right after college."

"Why were you chosen?" 

"I'm the second smartest kid in school next to Kyuhyun after all, and the number one hottest human alive in all of Asia."

"What about school?" 

"They are excusing us from all school activities until we return."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night Heechul had just finish packing. And was lying in bed waiting for the sandman to come and give him sweet dreams. Just then his phone rang.

"Hello?" Answer Hee

"How's my angel doing?" A raspy voice came

"I'm amazing guess what is happening?" Said Heechul

"What is it princess?" 

"My school pick three top students to intern at a big Chinese Company and I'm one of them."

"What company?"

"I believe Prince Inc. it's one of the biggest fashion company in Asia."

"I know about them, when are you coming? Do you have a place to stay?"

"Monday night I'll be in Shanghai and um... I believe I do but I might just stay in a Hotel I don't like sharing a bathroom."

"You are always welcome to stay with me"

Heechul heart stop. Stay with Hangeng the guy he talk to, dreams of, and has never met. If he says yes he could be a complete idiot but if he says no he might never see him. What should he do. How can this just be solve with a simple yes or no.

"Heechul did you hear me?"

"Uh, no I'm sorry."

"I said you don't have to answer now. Think about it. If you don't like where your staying or if you need me to pick you up then just let me know. I would like to meet you. I've dreamt of you." 

"Yea, that sounds good. You just have to keep your phone on you at all times. You never know when I will call."

"Hehe, I guess I do, but it will be worth it to hear your voice." 

"I'm really tire."

"Do you want me to hang up?" 

"No, talk to me till I fall asleep, please Hannie."

"As you wish princess." Says Hangeng 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday could not come faster in Heechul's mind he's been trying to work up the courage to tell Hangeng that he did want to stay in his house or apartment. When ever hegot a bit of courage his parents would be snuggling close to him say they wanted to have a little more time till their Princess leaves the nest. Heechul thought they were to exaggerate but Appa would take him out of school and go shopping so Heechul couldn't complain. Umma Would make him his favorite food. They would tuck him in and love him to much.
Today is the last day before the trip, everyone has been on a panic frenzy. Heechul re organize his bags. Wondering if he forgot anything. As the day drag on he began to feel alone. 

"Umma!" Whine Hee

"Yes sweety, what's wrong?"

"I'm cold can I have a blanket."

"Sure thing sweety, I will also make you some hot chocolate." Said Leeteuk 

"Is my princess sad? Come here." Appa Kangin sitting next to his belove child. Hugging Heechul so that the other could be warm. "How about we cancel your trip and you stay with Appa forever."

At this Heechul Broke from his fathers arms and began to cry, "I hate you Appa. Why would you do this to me. Your evil." Heechul ran up to his room and cried.

"Is my princess okay?" Ask Kangin to his Beloved wife.

"Yes, he'll be fine. He is just overwhelm, don't worry Oppa he loves you very much. Let's just let him cool off." Leeteuk said kissing Kangin lips.

A few hours later a knock came to Heechuls bed room. The door slowly opened revealing KNgin with cookies and a Hot Chocolate. He places the tray next to Heechuls bed on the nightstand.

"Appa, are you mad at me." Ask Heechul from under his covers

"No princess I was just joking. I want you to go and have a wonderful time in China. I just also wish you were still a lil princess so that I would have to go with you." Tenderly Smile Kangin while his son's back.

"I scare, what if I'm not good enough. What if they hate me. I don't want to feel alone." Snuggle Heechul to his Appa

"Look Hee, it won't be easy, but you are strong, beautiful, smart. So don't let your self think anything less. Hee you are a rear talent I'm not saying that cause I'm you Appa I'm saying it because it's true. Don't worry honey you'll be fine." Kangin said. He then hug Hee and kiss his head.

"You always know how to cheer me up Appa." Smile Heechul

Umma soon came in telling Heechul that it was time to sleep. Tomorrow would be the start of his new life. He could hardly wait. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How much luggage did you guys bring?" Ask Kyuhyun 

"Not enough. I still think I forgot very important things in my room." Responded Heechul while watching Kyu and Kangin take everything out of the car. "When will Sungmin and his Cousin get here."

"I don't know but you think you might want to help us." Kyu told Heechul

"Um..no I think you can do it yourself. You are a man after all, or are you?" Heechul looked at Kyu up and down.

Kyu immediately blush and mumble so evil plot to kill Heechul.

Soon everything was set and they were sitting inside the plane. Heechul took out his phone and before putting it in Airplane Mode he send a text to Hangeng 

ILL BE IN CHINA IN THREE HOURS. SEE YOU SOON.

Unfortunately his phone told him that the message was in able to send. As he look around he notice that Sungmin, Henry and Zhou Min weren't in the plane. "Hey Kyu, were are the others."

"Didn't you get the text, they said they would meet us there. I guess they went ahead of us." Responded Kyu while looking thru his bag.