Meeting Hangeng

So Close and So Far

Soon they arrive in China. Kyuhyun and Heechul both try to reach Sungmin and Henry yet both didn't answer. So far they didn't have a place to stay or knew anything. All of a sudden Kyuhyun saw a guy standing in the crowed with a poster with Heechuls name. "Hey Hee, there is a guy looking for you."

"Huh? Were?" Ask Heechul looking around till his eyes finally found they guy. "Well let's go. We can't stay here all night."  As they walk closer to the guy Heechul's mind wonder what Hangeng was doing.

"Hello, are you Kim Heechul." The strange man ask. He looked like Kangin but with facial hair. "Hi my name is Mithra Jin I work for Hangeng. He ask me to pick you up but I was never inform about your companion." He smile and looked at Kyuhyun.

"Oh this is Kyuhyun he is my friend. Did Hangeng really send you?" Heechul ask with the a smile that was was from ear to ear. "Well what are we waiting for take me to him."

"Oh um... Yes of course." Mithra soon grab their bags and put them in the trunk and managed to open the door for Heechul and Kyuhyun. He soon got in the car himself and drove. "I quite surprise. No offense Master Kim, but your different then all his previous lovers."

"What do you mean." Ask Heechul intrigue by this bear like guy.

"Well all his other lover were very docile. And you are different. Cute and demanding." Mithra said while laughing. "Well here we are this is Han property." He got out and open the door for Heechul and Kyuhyun. 

Yet Heechul was scare to finally meet the man that he has been dreaming of. Was he ready should he hide. Should he face him. What should he do? "Hey Heechul who is this person? Can we trust them?"

 Just as the were about to reach the door handle an shot was fire. Mithra soon grap Kyuhyun and Heechul and put them behind him. As he looked everywhere he could detect were the shot was fire from. He push them inside the house while still keeping alert. He immediately call all guards to fortified the house. Heechul still remaind on the floor while Kyuhyun. "Are you guys okay?" Ask Mithra still in alert. 

"I fine, Heechul might just be a little out of it. Who shot at us? Why did they shoot at us?" Ask Kyu trying to process everything that was going on. 

"I am not sure. I beg forgiveness for my errors." Bow Mithra. "Come I'll show you to your rooms it safe in here no one will get inside." He said while carrying Heechul and leading Kyu up the stairs. 

"This is were you will be staying Mr. Cho." Bow Mithra. He turn an kept walking inside another room down the hall. This room was very elegant. It had silver walls with red and black accents of roses on the wall. It had a bed bigger than his bed room. It had a tv, a walk in closet and a master master bathroom. Heechul look around his eye kept getting bigger and bigger. "This is you're room Heechul" said Mithra putting Heechul down.

As soon as Heechul's feet hit the floor he began to look all over the room. He pick up things and put them down. Mithra watch in amusement he was starting to understand why his boss was into Heechul. Soon Mithra phone rang. "Hello boss?" 

"Yes, they are safe. Please leave it to me." 

"No, boss it not safe to come. They might try to shoot you."

"I promise to lay down my life for him. Yes, boss I will make sure they are safe."

"His friend is also here. Someone called Cho Kyuhyun. Yes they are both safe."

"Yes, boss I understand. I'll protect them"

Mithra after confirming ten more time s that he would care for Heechul and Kyu hung up the phone. Heechul kept looking at him. "Was that Hannie?"

"Hannie? Oh you mean Master HanGeng. Yes, he was wondering if you were safe and to make sure I make sure your safe." Mithra laugh. 

"Does he plan on coming here." Heechul looks at Mithra with huge pleading eyes. 

"No, it not safe for him to come today. Tomorrow I will take you and Mr.Cho to his house in the city." 

"Oh, okay. I am going to go to Kyu room." Said Heechul leaving Mithra in his room. He walk down the hall to Kyu room. He open the door and notices Kyu in his laptop. "Hey what are you doing"

"I'm trying to figure out who shot at us and why. I tap into there security Cameras. Not that it was hard. But the person seems to know where the cameras are. What about you how are you?" Kyu stop what he was doing and turn to Heechul.

"I wanna sleep but no by myself." Said Heechul. Sitting on the bed. Kyu walk to the bed and lay next to Heechul. Heechul smiles "it like when we were kids, we are just missing Min and it would be perfect." 
"Yeah, I don't think he will ever forgive me." Said Kyu"well then let's sleep the faster we rest the faster we get answers. I don't think it was a good idea to come."

"Yeah" Heechul close his eyes and fell asleep. Mithra was watching everything making sure they were okay. He notice the brotherly bond between the two boys. He was also worry for them and his boss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Kyu eyes open an notice Mithra in the room. "Good Morning, what time is it." Trying hard to remember everything that happen yesterday. He looked at were Mithra was standing and he notice he was looking bewilder.

"Um does he normally sleeps like this." Ask Mithra. Kyu eyes look at Heechul who was tangle in the blankets and his legs were in between Heechul's legs. "He looks like he is broken."

Kyu laugh in amusement "you should see when Min sleeps with us it much worst. The bad part of this is waking him up." He smirk at Mithra "you want to try waking him up?"

Mithra look at Kyu then at Hechul, "why do I feel like I'm been set up. You say something about another of your friends. Is he here with you guys too?"

"Yeah, he was suppose to come with us on the plane but he went ahead with his cousin." Kyu said while trying to get himself untangle from Heechul.

"How does he look like?"

"Like a bunny. He is cute, short has and m shape mouth. Had blond hair semi-wavy. Wears a lot of pink." Say Kyu smiling remembering he cute bunny.

"Um....we pick up someone like that 2 days ago. He is actually in the kitchen." Said Mithra looking at Kyu's wide eyes. "He was badly bruised up. He could tell us what happen." 

"Heechul! Wake up!" Kyu pull the blankets from under Heechul making the other fall on the floor.

"Hey! You better have a good explanation on why I am on the floor." Angry Heechul sat up from the floor.

""Min was hurt and he's here. Is that a better explanation. Now get up and let go meet him." Kyu frantically putting his clothes on. 

As soon as they finish they walk down stairs were they notice a bunny looking fellow putting away dishes. When he turn he look at Heechul and Kyuhyun and his eyes began to water. "You guys are alive. I thought they had gotten you too." Cried Sungmin.

"What happen to you? Are you okay? Who did this to you?" Kyu ran to Sungmin embracing him in a deep hug. Sungmin began to cry even more try to control himself. Think that both Heechul and Kyu had died was the worst two day for him.

"They are gonna be fine" Smile Heechul looking from the side. He knew that they needed time together. He walk tout of the room and began to get everything ready. " okay, take us to see Hannie. I have a ton of questions and he has answers. I don't think I can trust any of you." 

Mithra look at him and walk next to him. "My master isn't bad he is a brave and humble guy. The people around him are the ones that are bad. I know my master is fond of you even if you have never met him. In these past weeks I have seen my master so happy and free that I don't wish for it to end. Please before you make a decision hear him out." He plead. Heechul thought this guys was really kindhearted.

They soon got ready to leave, making sure they were all secured inside the car. They took of to were Hangeng was hopefully opening the door to some really well deserved answers. 

The drive to the city was very long. Heechul still couldn't believe they had been in the forest. Everything that had happened felt like a bad drama. But then again wasn't his live met to be on tv or in some novel. He wanted to phone his parents and let them know he was okay, but he need to wait to make sure.

Heechul like Hangeng a lot, but what scared him was not knowing anything about said guy. He need to meet him and make sure he can trust him. His friends almost died just been here in China. To Heechul China was not a nice place. 

They soon arrive at there destination. A big sing hanging from to columns said Han Corporation. As soon as they pull to the enters a guard stop them for a minute and they continue inside. They finally arrive at the doors of the building. They walk in and Heechul's heart is beating at an inhuman rate. That's when Heechul faints.