Field Trip

So Close and So Far

As Heechul kept think of Hangeng, Sungmin Suddenly ran up to him. "Hee, my cousins are here. They did they want to talk to your parents. When will they be home?" 

"Um...I believe umma said around 8 tonight. Are you really going to move to China?"

"Yeah that's the plan but my cousin said that I could take a friend till I settle there. So I won't be to lonely. So I was hoping your parents would let you come for a little while."

"Yeah!" Heechul jump from his seat, "I wanna go plus Hangeng lives in China. I could finally meet him."

"Jejejeje, you are totally are head over heels for him. Did you tell him that you like to cross dress?" Ask Sungmin. Knowing full well that the life's of gay couples was hard. Always been judge never having the right to be like normal couple. 

"Um....I don't think I wanna tell him. What if it turns him off. I really like him even if I haven't met him in person." 

"Don't worry once he sees you He won't ever let you go. Plus your a princess you deserve the best." Smile Sungmin with all sincerity.

"Thanks bunny, you do too." 

As the bell rang letting everyone it was time to go home. Heechul walk with Kyu hoping that by letting Sungmin and him meet they would talk. Get all the misunderstanding out of the way. "How is me going to not only see Sungmin but you dad who probably hates me, and his family that would kill me gonna help?"

"Well it would mean you are willing to fight for him."

"Your such a romantic, hopefully one day you find your other half." 

Heechul looked at Kyu. He was getting nervous. Kyu was never complamainted any one let alone which them the best. Was Kyu really that heartbroken that he is willing to play nice. When they got to Hee's house Kyu went straight to the computer found in the living room. He need to investigate more about this Geng guy. 

The door soon open announcing that they had guest. "Hey I'm home with my cousins." Called Sungmin. As he enter the living room he notice Kyu sitting by the computer engross in his research. Sungmin was both happy and angry seen him there.

"Hey bunny, Who are these?" Hee pointed at the two guys who were staring at the computer.

"This is my cousins Henry, and his husband Zhumin." Introduce Min.

"How did you get that information?" Ask the short cute one.

"Huh,,,," said Kyu the. Turn his seat and notice everyone in the room

The tall one took his phone out and started dialing some one. They hear Him urgently saying something to the other person in the other line. Soon he turn and hung up. "Hi my name is Zhoumin, I very impress with you skills. How did you managed to break thought the fire wall."
"It wasn't hard. I really good with computers." Said Kyu

"That's good, my boss Is looking for a good computer guy. Would you like to come to China with us?" 

Kyu look around and saw Sungmin. He smiles and said, "yea, I guess if your that desperate." 

"No, he can't go.!" Yell Min

"Why, not. Min is there something your not telling us?" Ask Henry 

"Um...he has school and he is the top of the class he can't just leave." Insisted Min

"It's okay, Boss is going to make it into a scholar trip for the three most creative students. Lucky for you all, your it." Said Zhoumin

"Wait what do you mean?" Ask Hee 

"We can't really just take you out of school. So the story is that you three will inter for a chances to work for one of the major companies in China. So of course Sungmin will win since he is the one we came here for." Responded Henry

"So the whole thing is fix." Glare Kyu, "what if I do end up liking the company, then what?"

"Hopefully that doesn't happen." Glare Min

"Well whatever will leave first thing Monday morning that will give you enough time to tell your parents and pack." Said Henry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry p.o.v

"We're all set boss. All three are coming to China. They never suspect what there in for." Said Zhou Min

"I've been watching them for a long time. They will be the ones to finally take him down and restore what is rightfully mine. For now just take care of them." A voice said from the other end.