Twisted

So Close and So Far

Zhomin  POV. 

I remember when me and Henry use to live in the orphanage that his parents ran. Those were happy times where we were free to be kids. His parents were always caring to all the kids in the orphanage. I remember when Sungmin first came because his mother didn't want him. I was glad when he got re adopted by his mother again. Sungmin seem happy to. 

I also remember when we first met Hangeng after his parents died in a crazy car accident. They found the bodies in the middle of all 10 cars. The scary part was that they were outside their car. But they never got an answer of how they died. Hangeng was always a quiet kid. He wasn't arrogant he was just careful in who he talk to. The good thing is he talk to me and Henry a lot. He left 8 years later with his only living relative.

After they left it was just me and Henry till one day out of no where the orphanage was burn to the ground and Henry's parents were murder. No one knew who it was. I was send to an orphanage in South Korea and Henry was taken by a group of thugs. I was able to contact Henry again but he wasn't the same.

Henry is very loyal to Siwon even if he is younger than him. I later found out that Siwon wanted to destroy everything Hangeng held dear to. I never knew why. I did know that Siwon was the one that change Henry. Siwon decided to enrolled in the same school that I went to in Korea. I try to keep my distance from him since I don't trust him.

I became really close to Kyuhyun, Heechul and Sungmin they were my only friends in school. I never kept secrets from them until Henry ask me to. I have always love Henry and I would do anything for him br at the same time I want to be able to see him be his old self again.

Henry introduced me to a group know as the "White Prince". It was run by Siwon, I was scare but Henry asked me if I truly loved him. I said yes and swore my loyalty to Siwon. To say that I'm happy is just a cruel joke. I just want Henry to notice me to see me as he use to. All he see is Siwon. My heart hurts every time they are together. I want to run but if I do I'll never see Henry again.

Siwon found out that Heechul was dating Hangeng. To say he was mad was an understatement. The turth was he was furious. I knew Siwon like Heechul so this was not only a stab on his heart but also on his pride. Henry was even angrier then ever. I had always wanted to be held by Henry but never in the way he did it that night. It felt like he took all his anger on me. Siwon came up with a plan to have Heechul and two others work at his company in China that way he could get closer to Hangeng.

Henry agree but change the plan into killing Heechul. I was scare I told Sungmin to tell the guys that we would leave earlier and meet them in China. Sungmin got suspicious of how I've been acting so he followed us. He saw Henry hitting me and yelling. Sungmin step in and was badly hurt. I wish I could've help him, them, but I can't.

I truly love Henry even if he doesn't love me. To just be by his side I will be happy. If Siwon was out of the picture it would be much better. I truly hope they will end up okay. I hope Hangeng helps them.

I know that things don't seem right but I will make sure that Henry returns to his true self. I will do anything to have my old love back. Even if it means losing everyone else. I know that Henry loves me.

----------
Hangeng's Mansion 

As we sat waiting for Hannie to tell us his story I started to think how cool it would be to tell the kids at school that I was dating the Mafia leader of China. I would be so cool and powerful. I can't wait to tell umma I know that she would be happy for me. Appa would probably kill him.

"My parents died when I was 10 years old in a car accident. I was send to an orphanage by my uncle. My Father was the mafia king at the time so my uncle took over. When I turn 18 I return to my uncle and took control of the Mafia. Not noticing that my uncle was the one that was controlling without my approval. I later found out my uncle was the one that order my parents assassination. When I found out I was angry hurt. I decided that I was going to flee to Korea in order to get away from him. As I was ready to leave I heard him talking about my parents associates that were located in Japan. I heard he also order their death. I was sad because my betrothed was now dead. My heart broke even more. I waited till my uncle was alone and went into his office an shot him. The gun shot was heard thru out the mansion and my aunt and cousin ran into to find me with the gun and my uncle dead. As tradition dictates since I am the true heir to the Mafia I have now take control. I told the guards that can inside to clean the mess and left into my room. My cousin was angry with me but at this point I didn't care. I may him choose to either be with me or leave. He chose to leave and try to get revenge on me. After a year of been in charge I began to feel lonely so I search for the killers of my fiancé. I found out that my fiancé wasn't dead. I keep looking and looking till I gave up. Just then Heechul call me. I trace the call and found out that Heechul was my long lost fiancé." at this Hangeng smile at Heechul. "I also found out my cousin knew who Heechul was an enrolled in the same school as you guys. You might know this but my cousin is Siwon. He has both Henry and Zhoumi captive. I just want to protect all of you guys but especially you Heechul."

"Wait wait wait. How is it possible that Henry and Zhoumi are being force by Siwon to act the way they are. They nearly killed me." Said Sungmin 

"I know it seems bad but trust me they aren't themselves. Siwon murder Henry parents in order to try to get rid of evidence. He took Henry and force him to do so many things he now doesn't know right from wrong.and Zhoumi is so in love with Henry that he would do anything for him."

Kyu walk by Heechul, "that makes sense, but like I said I won't trust you. I was given the order to protect Heechul and I'm not about to get him involved in your little family affair."

"I still don't understand. My parents aren't dead. My mom and dad are in Korea. How could I be the heir to some gang in Japan. I have only been there when I was little and we moved back to Korea." Said Heechul coming out of his trance."you are all lying to me."

"Heechul he is not lying. My parents were the ones who killed both your and Hangeng parents. I'm so sorry." Cry Sungmin "I have try to leave so many time I don't want to be part of that crazy family. I love your family. I'm willing to do anything for you I told you before."

"I need time to think. Please give me time before I respond." Heechul got up an left

Once Heechul was out of the room Kyu immediately turn to Hangeng, "what is your plan exactly. In order to protect Heechul you need to destroy your on blood. Not only that but Siwon is the CEO of Prince Inc. I think if he some how die they would ask questions."

"I don't know all I want is to protect Heechul." Said Hangeng.

"Well I won't do anything unless Heechul tells me to." Said Sungmin, "I know Kyu is with me." Kyu nodded and walked out.

-----------------------

Siwon POV.

"Soon Hangeng will pay for breaking my family apart." Said Siwon 

"Will that bring you happiness? In you quest for revenge you have left a trail of blood higher than you father ever did. You have murder those who have never done anything to you. My advise is to just walk away or you might end up hurt in the end." Came a voice from the other line. 

Siwon had receive a phone number for his mother. It was to a private therapist that would only be contacted by phone. "He deserves to die. He killed his uncle my father. The only one that care for him. How could he do something so messed up. I can't wait till he fills the pain he cause me and my mother."

"You said it yourself your mother was happy and stayed with Hangeng. She even congratulate him on killing your father. Doesn't that tell you something about the situation?" Ask the voice

"The only thing that tells me is that he probably has her blackmailed in order to keep her quiet." Siwon told himself. "He doesn't know what true family is."

"Do you?" 

"I did till he was killed." 

"I think you need to think more on the meaning of family. Next week I'll call you again and you can tell me your answer." And with that the voice hung up.

What did he mean by needed to understand family. He was sure he had family that loved him. Why could his mother see that Hangeng was an evil person. He wasn't mistaken. He need to get rid of the problem and the problem was Hangeng but why did he hate himself for this. Was he doing something bad. No he can't think like this.