Trouble in Paradise

So Close and So Far

    Third period was dragging the only thing keeping Heechul sane was the thought of hearing his voice again. Lunch was a couple of seconds away. Soon the bell rung and everyone got up to leave.

"He dump me!" Said Sungmin 

"Who did?" Ask Heechul

"Kyu, he keeps ignoring my calls and won't talk to me in school all he does is hang out with crazy Zhoumi. Do you think he's tired of me?"

" and why would that happen?" Ask Heechul 

"We'll....I made have broke his laptop and all his game consoles. But he was suppose to take me out on a date yet he was in his room playing his stupid games. You know I don't need a guy like him. Who am I kidding I want my Kyu bear." Cried Sungmin 

"Calm down you dramatic bunny. I think Kyuhyun just need time to calm down. It's not like he hates you, your his most important thing." Assured Heechul. "Look why don't i talk to him and find out what's wrong."

"W-w would you do that for me? Even though we are that close." Ask Sungmin with teary eyes. It made him look like a lost bunny. Heechul simply smile. He would never admit but he has a soft side for bunny boy. Heechul nodded. Sungmin smile and hugged Heechul before running out. 

      Heechul looked across the room and sees Kyuhyun embracing Zhoumi. He just couldn't believe what he is seeing. How could Kyuhyun do this to Sungmin. Heechul stood up, his diva mode activated. Grabs some kids drink and heads to their table. Zhoumi is wearing his favorite Monday outfit and Heechul is right behind him. Lifts the cup and dumps a whole cup off hot coffee on Zhoumin. Who gets up and stares at Heechul before he takes off running and crying. Next Heechul turn to Kyu who's eye look like the we're going to murder someone, he makes a fist and punches Kyu in his manly part. Kyu falls to the floor and Heechul turn and exits the room as if nothing happen.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    That night at home Heechul thought bout everything he saw. He just couldn't think of Kyu as a cheater he knew he loved Sungmin, but something must be going on. Maybe he need to actually talk to Kyu instead of jumping to conclusions but he also couldn't just sit there and do nothing. The more he thought about it the more confuse he was. He knew Zhoumi was with Henry who is two years younger then them and Kyu and Min have been together since pre-school. Heechul couldn't understand what was he missing. Heechul yell at the sound of his phone vibrating. He read the name Mr. Perfect. He was still thinking of what happened in lunch and probably need a distraction. So he answers the phone.

"Hello" said Heechul 

"Hi" comes the husky voice
"Hey" Heechul said.

"How are you princess."

Heechul thinks if he should let the other know that he is not a girl or should he just pretend. He is so confuse. Finally deciding that he should just get this over with. "Sorry to inform you but I'm not a girl." Heechul waits to hear the other line go dead but instead he hears a chuckle.

"I am aware of that. You just have a very angelic voice. Something out of a fairy book. That's the reason I call you princess." Heechul blushes at the others words. He is happy to have been born with his voice. "Oh." Is all Heechul can really say.

"Well how was your day today?" The voice asks

"It was a little to much for me. I hate drama that isn't about me." Heechul said without hesitation.

"We'll what happen princess. If you talk to me about it I'll help you feel better."

Heechul smile, thinking how lucky he was to have found a great guy, even if he hadn't met him. So Heechul began to explain everything that happen at lunch. From where he talk to Sungmin, how he saw Kyuhyun being lovey with Zhoumi, to the part where Heechul drown Zhoumi with hot coffe and punch Kyuhyun. When he finish explaining he was worried that the other hung up. Until he heard a laughter from the other line.

"That is priceless, I am glad that you stuck up for your friend. That show a lot about you. 
Your voice and heart are both angelic. I do agree with you in talking to him before anything else."

"I know, but I don't want to apologize to him. I don't feel like I did anything wrong." Heechul said. He didn't understand why he felt so easy to talk to. He also didn't care. Heechul had been looking his whole life to find someone that could understand him.

"I never said you had to apologize to him all is said was to talk to him. I know you weren't in the wrong. Not only that if you find out that he is no longer in,love with your friend then your friend will really need you."

"Yeah I think I'll talk to him tomorrow that way if Sungmin needs healing I can take him shopping over the weekend." 

"You're going shopping this weekend?" Ask a very curiouse voice.

"Yes, I need new clothes and other things" said Heechul calmly 

"I hope we can still talk while your shopping." Said the voice. "Well princess is getting late I think is time to sleep if you want to get up early." 

"No, I don't want to!" Whine Heechul

"But angel you will be tired tomorrow" 

"No. I still want to talk to you" Heechul was now depressed and scared he might never hear him again.

"Hahaha why don't I stay on the line till you fall asleep."

"You promise?" Heechul said is a sweet voice.

"Of course now sleep." The voice said. Heechul closed his eyes hearing the breathing from the other line. Even though he didn't know this person he felt really close to him. Like it's his other half. Yet Heechul is still scare of the future but for now he just want to enjoy this small chances of happiness. Soon sleep surrounds Heechul and he is out till the next morning.

"Goodnight my sweet angel"