meetings Hangeng again??

So Close and So Far

There were white flowers surrounding the area. He looked to his left and then his right all his friends and family had come everyone had smiles on there faces. As he walked father inside his Appa was their smiling at him. "Ready princess?" Kangin takes Heechul's arm into his and walks thru the doors. He sees Sungmin and Kyuhyun all smiling at him. Next to the podium was a guy standing in a black tux with jet black hair. The guy started turning.

Heechul eyes shot open. Man again he could never finish his dream. As he looked around he notice he was is an office. He try to remember what happened. He remembers going to Hangeng work place and then fainting. Well this was a dream way to meet his phone lover. What would Hangeng think of him. Well he can't do anything about it. He sons hears the door open. In walks Sungmin and Kyuhun.

"How are you feeling?" Sungmin went to him. "Are you okay can you sit up."

"Um..yeah, what happen." Asked Heechul reaching for the water bottle Kyuhun was heading him. "How did I get here."

"Hangeng brought you here. And lay you down in his private office." Said Kyuhun looking out the window. "Okay, you have lots of questions to answer. Like how in the world do you know him? Why are we been attack? How come Henry and Zhu Min attack Sungmin? Was it a lie that we were here internship? When can we go home?"

"Does it look like I have the answers." Glare Heechul at Kyuhun, "the reason I know Hangeng is that I have been in contact with him since we prank called him." 

"Wait, you started talking to some random person?" Kyuhun looked sided eyes at Heechul. "Why would you do that?" 

"I fell in love with his voice." Whine Heechul

"Look guys we need to thank Hangeng if it wasn't for hi I would probably be dead or on the streets by myself." Whisper Sungmin.

Kyu went to him holding him tight in a hug. "I know min, you've been through a lot. I'm sorry."

The door re open again and Mithra walked in. "I apologize for not been able to care for you again Master Kim. How are you feeling?"

"Much better, what happen Mithra? I want the truth." Heechul looked at him.

"Um... Well you see.... You were attack. As soon as we walk in someone shot at you. You were in the cross fire. The shot was met for Master Hangeng. We were able to catch the perpetrator. He is under interrogation, Master Hangeng is over seen the investigation. He feels horrible that you have been hurt. He wants to talk to you in person but because of what has happen he thinks it's better to have you guys wait in his house in the city. It much more safer." Mithra explain looking down on the floor.

"Is he still here, Kyu is good when it come to figuring out when someone is lying or not. Whoever these people are they have been after us since we step out of the plane." Sungmin spoke from the corner behinds Kyu's legs.

"Um...well I guess he could help but I think it's best" before Mithra could finish his thoughts Heechul interrupted. "No. He is going to go to Hangeng unless you want me to go to the authorities and tell them everything that has happen to us. I believe the Korea Government would not be happy to know this." Heechul said standing up tapping his foot on the ground.

"Oh okay, okay... I'll take him to Hangeng but you two need to go to the safe house." Said Mithra smiling at the floor and shaking his head. "I can't believe I'm taking orders from a feminine man that my boss is crazy over."

Hearing those words made Heechul very happy, but at the same time he had to stand his ground. He could let things just slide. He need to know the truth. All because of a stupid phone call. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were soon at Hangeng's house. A big spacious place but very plain. It look like no one lives there. There was no food in the fridge and the rooms were to clean and white. Heechul felt like he had just walk into his worst nightmare. He turn around and looked at the guards that had brought them here. "Look as much I like been stared at. One of you needs to bring us some food before I start destroying this place and tell Hannie that you guys miss treated me."

As soon as those words left Heechul's mouth the guards immediately left to get food just leaving three in the house. Heechul went to sit on the couch dragging Sungmin. "Okay Min you need to tell me everything from when you left my house till when Hangeng help you."

"It a very long story." Sungmin said

"I have time and now we have food." Said Heechul looking at all the food the guards brought for them to eat. "Okay these are gonna be ours, and these are for you guys. Now eat."

"Thank you Master Kim but we are on duty." One of the guards said.

"Don't make me repeat myself now sit and eat." Said Heechul glaring at them. "Much better, now Min start."

Sungmin sighted and started the story. "Well after I left your house I got into the car with Henry and Zhou Min. They took me back to there hotel room where they immediately called someone on the phone. They said that you guys took the bait. I asked them what they meant and they told me to shut up. Then they tide me to a chair. Henry said that they were gonna get paid well if they delivered you and Kyu to their Boss. They need Kyu because of his hacking skill he can infiltrate any system without been traces. They want you because of your beauty. They are trying to take Hangeng down. Once we got on the plane. Henry told me to send a message to you guys saying we went ahead. Which we did they were going to get everything ready for you guys to arrive. Once we got to China I saw my way out. I fought against Henry and Zhou Min and some other arm man. I ran as soon as I broke free from them. That's when I crash into a moving car. I stood up but my ankle was hurt. Soon I was met with Mithra he told me to get in the car. I didn't even think twice I got in and the drove off. I soon fainted and found myself in the house were you found me. I was so thankful that I decided to help out. That's when I met you guys again. I was sure they had gotten you. When I saw you guys I was so relieve. I could forget how much Kyu hurt me all I cared about was his safety and yours of course. But it just made me see how much I still love him." He finish looking at the food with hungry eyes.

Heechul handed Sungmin a plate full of food. "I can understand why they would want Kyu but why me. Even if I am the most beautiful person ever made. My parents really need to give themselves credit for the making of me. They most magnificent creature alive. Well I can see why they need me. They need something majestical in there lives. All the same that is no way to treat us. Especially your cousin. How can someone so small be so mean?"

"I don't know, but my cousin isn't like this. I have known him since we were kids. Someone must be manipulating him and his lover." Sungmin defended.

"That may be so but we still need answers. We just can't sit around like damsels in distress. We need a plan of action." Said Heechul staring up and dropping all his food down on the white carpet. "We need to fight and win this war. Not only for ourselves but for every person that's been lie to, threaten, and hurt." Applause were heard thru the house. Heechul took a bow.

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Ask Sungmin 

"Well that I don't know. I'm just the face of the operation. You are the muscle and Kyu can be the brains." Said Heechul.

"And Hangeng?" 

"That I not sure of he has a charm on me, but at the same time I not sure if we can trust him. What if he is the one after us? But at the same time no one has been sweet like him. He can't be that bad." Responded Heechul.

The kept talking and playing in the big house till they finally heard the door open. This was it they were finally going to meet Hangeng. They ran to the front of the house, till they were met with a whole bunch of guards. Heechul growing impatient tap his foot. The guards immediately move to the side making way for Heechul and Sungmin. Heechul was getting use to people obeying him. That's how it should be. As they walk to the front Heechul's notices Mithra was standing next to....