Unexpected

So Close and So Far

"Hello?" Came a husky voice and Heechul's heart stop.


"Hi, I'm calling..." Heechul stop speaking. What was he going to say: 'hey I just called cause I wanted to hear you y voice.' No that was to desperate. What about something like: ' today is your lucky day, I have decided to grace you with my angelic voice.' Yeah that sounds good, but would he just hang up. 

Before Heechul finish his thoughts. "Oh, I remember you, you were the call warning me about my freezer.'

All Heechul could do is hum in respond, "mmm"

The voice chuckle, "I decided not to chase my freezer I simply just bought I fridge."

"We'll then you better go catch you fridge." With that Heechul hung up.

    How could I have hung up? Just when I had gotten the courage to call him. Ahhhh!!! I'm such and idiot. I should call him back. And say what 'hey sorry, bout hanging up, I just to shy to talk to you'. No Kim Heechul does not apologize for anything. He should be the one calling me back. And with that Heechul fell asleep.


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hee, can you please stop looking at your phone every five minutes? Ask his Umma, "wait, are you waiting for a call from someone. Is it a boy?"

"A boy? No my princess is to young to date anyone but his appa." 

Yes folks his parents knew his personal preference. To Heechul surprise they accepted him. When his dad found out he was ecstatic. His mother was more than please her prayers were answer.

"No, I just don't want to be late for school." Heechul try to lie to his parents.

"Yes, yes and I have a bunny for a son." Said Appa Kangin

"Very funny Daddy, but I know you secretly wish I was Sungmin." Said Heechul

"Nah, i like my Diva just fine, I don't think I could handle all that pink, along with the white in the house."

"And just what's wrong with white?" Ask umma Leeteuk

Appa Kangin started to sweat but soon recover "nothing is wrong, I just meant it would just make the house loose it's beautiful white glow."

"Okay" said umma with a kiss on appa's lips. As umma walk back to the kitchen appa took $20 dollars and hanged it to Heechul. 

"Thanks for the text princess" 

"Anytime appa, now how bout driving me to the mall Sunday?"

Appa smile and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    
    As Heechul walk to school he kept wondering about Mr. Perfect. He was wondering what he was doing. Until he reach the gates and saw Siwon. Every girl wanted to date him, every guy wanted to be like him. Well almost everyone, Heechul on the other hand wanted to get rid of him. Siwon has been in love with him since the first day of school where he mistake him for a girl. Heechul try to look for a way around him but at last there was none. Heechul decided that he would walk thru and ignore Siwon. 

"Hey Hee, how are you today? May I carry your books?" 

Heechul just keeps on walking with greater speed. Until Siwon grasp his arm and turns him around. "What do you want!?" Yells Heechul 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Movies tonight." Ask Siwon 

"No, thank you my boyfriend wouldn't like that." Responds Heechul

"Boyfriend?," ask Siwon, "who is he?"

"You wouldn't know him. He's older than us." Nervous Heechul said.

"Really? Well how bout you dump that imaginary boyfriend for a real one." 

"My boyfriend is not fake." Heechul said angrily as he pull his arm from Siwon's hand. Just then Heechul's phone begins to ring. "Good morning my love." Heechul said into the phone.
 
Heechul heart stop at the sound of the other line, "Well good morning princess." Heechul couldn't stop blushing. He stay there for what felt like forever. Until Siwon stole the phone from his hands did he react. "Give me back my phone!"

"This is Siwon, and who might this be"

"Didn't you hear my princess I'm her prince. Now if we're done with introduction please give then phone back." With that Siwon handed the phone Heechul who took it and walk away. 

Once he was out of Siwon's hearing range he spoke "um.... Hi"

The chuckle he love to hear came, "So I upgraded from chasing my freezer to your lover. This is actually a compliment. Dating such an angelic voice will be a plus."

"Dating who said anything about that?" Heechul divas side came out.

"You did, when you called me "my love" 

"Well, aren't we lucky that I'm even still on the phone, but I'm a busy person so call me later." Said Heechul and hung up. 'No way, no way. Today is by far the best day. Is this a good idea? I've never met the guy. What if when we do meet he is ugly or worst he doesn't like me. Wait I'm Kim Heechul who doesn't like me. I'm prettier then any girl group out there. I hope school will soon be over.'