Lost Bunny

So Close and So Far

"I did, but I do have one question." Said Heechul putting his cloths away

"Anything, you want angel."

"Tell me you name." Demands Heechul

He chuckles, "I thought you said you wanted to ask a question not demand and answer. My name is Geng, Hangeng. And yours?"

"Kim Heechul."  Heechul said. He couldn't believe that he was talking with someone this amazing. Something must be wrong. What is Hangeng was a mobster?

"Heechul, are you still there?" Ask Hangeng.

"Yes, I still here. So um... How is it that you could pay for all of our stuff." 

"That's a secret you must earn. So how was you day?"

Heechul thought he should push for the answer but he didn't want to destroyed whatever he had with Hangeng. "It was good I got to go shopping and tomorrow I'm going to show off in school."

"Your in high school right? How old are you?"

"Yeah I'm 16 as of two months form now." Quietly Heechul said, "what about you."

"I'm old, very old. I might be hundreds of years old or I might be 23" 

Heechul's heart was beating fast. He is dating an older guy. A mature older guy. Someone that doesn't require time to mature. His friends are so gonna be jealous. "Well I'm going to turn in for the night."
"As you wish princess." Then Hangeng hung up.

Heechul wish he would know more about this person. Maybe Kyu could find out more on him. He immediately dial his number. And waited. After three rings, "this better be important your ruining a game of Starcraft."

"I need a favor." Heechul said.

"I'm listing." 

"I need you to find information on someone name Han Geng. Everything you can."said Heechul 

"What do I get in return?" Ask Kyu

"What do you want," wonder Heechul.

"Help me get Sungmin back." Said Kyu

"Why should I. You hurt Sungmin to his breaking point. He has been the same." Accused Heechul 

"Everything is my fault but I want to fix it. I want to make everything better. I want to make my heart stop hurting. I want him back." Desperately pleaded Kyuhyun 
 
"Deal." Said Heechul "but if you hurt him again I won't be held responsible for my actions." Then hung up. Hoping he is doing the right thing for Sungmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback.
(Wednesday Morning)

Heechul woke up to a horrible screeching sound. As his eyes open he found Sungmin in his room crying his eyes out. He didn't know hoe to react. Sungmin has always had a happy face he never cried in front of Heechul, only Kyuhyun has ever seen him upset.

    "Hey what's the matter bunny" ask Heechul as softly as he could approaching slowly.

    "He..... I I I saw him......but he......why......over......he.....Heechul." Was the only respond Sungmin gave him.

As Heechul put his arms around the cute bunny. He wounder if this had anything to do with Kyuhyun. Heechul help him till he calm down his breathing slow down and finally feel asleep. He immediately lay Sungmin down and cover him with his Ann blacken he got for Christmas. After making sure Sungmin was okay he walk down to the kitchen.

"Morning sweety, how did you sleep last night?" Ask Appa Kangin.

"It was all good till I got woken by a crying bunny. I think something happen to poor Sungmin so, can I stay home and look after him." Ask Heechul still looking dead tired 

"Sure honey, I think he needs a good friend to be near him right now." Said Leeteuk.  

"Thanks mom, I gonna head up and be with him." With that Heechul got up and walk back up stairs to find Sungmin still sleeping. He got in the next to Singmin and drifted into dream land. When Heechul woke up he found Sungmin on top of him. Heechul smile remembering how much he always wanted a younger brother.

Later that day Sungmin had finally calm down. Heechul and Sungmin kept staring at each other for more then either one of them could count. "Will you calmly let me know what happen."

Sungmin nodded and kept his head down. Heechul quickly embrace him in a hug. "I decided to make up with Kyu, because I love him Heechul. I love him or at least I did. I went to his house after school. When I got there I saw that the door was still open so I decided just to wait inside. I walk up stairs to Kyu's room. As I get near I hear mining coming from Kyu's room. Still hopeful that he was just relaxing I open the door." Sungmin stop talking and began to start crying. He held onto Heechul's shirt. The calm down. "He was in bed with Jessica. They were having . Jessica. A girl. Was I not enough? He has forgotten about me. I yell Kyu's name and he stop and looked at me. Then Jessica said, 'I thought he wasn't coming till tomorrow. That's what you told me.' After that I ran as fast as I could. I didn't even notice it was raining. I bump in to Sunny, Jessica's friend, and ask her about Kyu and Jessica. She told me they had been secretly dating for one year. Heechul we've been dating for three. He has been cheating on me for a whole year." 

At this point Heechul's blood began to boil. He wanted to kill Kyu. To destroy him. Yet he also knew him. There had to be a reason for his actions. He wouldn't just hurt Sungmin for the fun of it. Kyuhyun had crush on Sungmin for 4 years before they got together. All he ever think about was Sungmin. 

"I can't deal with this anymore. I ask my parents if I could go to China to finish my studies. They said they would talk to my cousin to see if I can stay with him." Finish Sungmin.

"Are you sure running away will solve anything?" Ask Heechul rubbing Sungmin's back.

"Maybe not, but at least I wouldn't be so hurt." Sungmin said. 

For the rest of the day Heechul and Sungmin talk about everything and anything. Heechul try his best to cheer up his friend even invited him shopping on Sunday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,,
(Back in Heechul's room)

Thinking of everything that has happen has left him exhausted. He need to figure out who Han Geng was, why Kyu cheated with Jessica, and when Sungmin would leave. 

He lay in bed thinking of a plan soon sleep caught him. He close his eyes and felt in a deep sleep.