Chapter 9 – Prove it to Me

Student Teacher

Part 2. Remember to read the previous chapter as i just double updated.

 

 

 “I’m really sorry Mark” Eunji looked down.

Water stopped dripping from Mark’s eyes and now he was mad. He punched the wall and with his bangs covering his eyes he made his way to Eunji.

“M-mark?” Mark didn’t say a word and continued walking.

Eunji kept backing up in order to keep distance, but eventually her back hit the wall. Mark placed his hands up against the wall pinning Eunji to it.

“W-what are you doing?” She asked with slight fear in her voice.

“Yah. Eunji-ah tell me why you’re rejecting me.” He said, their faces only inches apart.

Eunji was surprised when he addressed her informally, but she replied with confidence while looking straight into his eyes, “Mark, your still a boy,”

Mark was now angrier than ever. He punched the wall next to her head and Eunji flinched.

“I’m only a boy? Really? Could a boy make you flinch? Could a boy keep you in this position? Eunji-ah, you’re only two years older than me! Do I really seem like a boy to you?”

“You’re still a boy in high school who isn’t even sure what he’s going to do in the future!” Eunji looked away, she couldn’t stand looking him in the eye now. “I’m sorry Mark, but I only see you as a brother.”

Mark started to tear up once again and Eunji broke away from his hold. She made her way to the door till Mark grabbed her wrist.

“I’ll prove it to you then!” He said with confidence.

“What?”

“I said I’ll prove it to you! I’ll prove to you that I’m not just a boy!”

Eunji looked at him with question.

“Then, when I do that! I’ll steal you away from YoungJae and make you mine!”

Eunji looked at him in confusion, till she realized what was happening.

‘Mark…. You thought….. Oh boy….’ Eunji smirked at opportunity that just arose.

“Okay Mark, I accept. Prove it to me. Prove it to me that you aren’t just a boy. Prove it to me you know what you are doing.” Eunji smiled “do it by making your dream into reality.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sooooo sorry about the really short chapters. I felt that there really was no other way to put this. I really just wanted to get to the main points! Anyways this story is going to end soon! and i'm sorry to say this, but it may take me longer than usual to actually put up the final chapters! If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask bellow! I feel like that i missed a lot of details because of these chapters being super rushed!

Thank you for your subdcriptions, comments and upvotes! 

Anyways! till the next update! BYE!