Chapter 1-A New School Year

Student Teacher

Mark was enjoying his peaceful sleep until some unwanted voices decided to interrupt his date with his bed.

 

“Wakey wakey Mr. Dim sum~” a soft voice called out

“Come on dude or we’ll be late for school” another said while shaking his bed. Mark only grunted.

“Give me 5 more minutes” he muttered and shifted his position

“Guys he’s not budging.”

“We can see that Mr. Obvious”

“If he doesn’t wake up soon, we’re gonna be late.”

“Well what do you want us to do? This happens every year!”

“You really think after so many years we’d finally get this down” The leader face palmed.

“WAKE UP!!!!” the youngest finally lost it and started to jump on the elder’s bed “I don’t want to be late on my first day!!!!”

Mark started to fume and kicked the poor oversized maknae off of his bed.

“Every year….”Jr. said while shaking his head.

“then I guess he’s planning on doing it again.” Youngjae said.

Mark’s ears immediately perked up. If he remembered correctly this did in fact happen at the beginning of every school year. They all met during the summer when Mark and Jackson suddenly appeared from overseas. How they became friends….. Well that’s a different story but that’s how it started. Over the summer the boys all learnt that Mark didn’t particularly like to wake up on time and would always sleep in. So in order to prevent him to being late to the first day of elementary school they would all bombard his room at 7 in the morning to wake him up. Somehow they would succeed and they would all walk to school together, always dropping off Yugyeom and BamBam to their classes before going to their own.

Mark couldn’t remember the significance of the tradition and just dozed off again till he heard his bedroom door practically being rammed down again by a certain Hong Kong Native.

“Looks like Mark isn’t awake yet! That leaves us one more choice” he said

“Don’t do it hyung!” Yugyeom called out.

“Jackson! We’re serious here!” JB called out.

“Well, after years of doing this. You think he’d learn!” Jackson said waking to Mark.

Mark thought for a second ‘What was it again that Jackson did in the morning?’

His eyes widened in realization only to be hit in the face with a waterfall of ice cold water.

“WHAT THE HELL JACKSON!?!?!?!” The American yelled jumping out of his bed.

“Hey, at least you don’t have to take a shower.” Jackson replied earning him a glare from Mark.

-

“okay guys, do you have everything you need?” Junior asked

“Neh Hyung,”

“Note books? Pens?”

“Neh Hyung”

“Don’t be nervous guys, the second year is going to be just as easy as the first year”

“I think you’re more nervous than they are” Jaebum said.

“Come on! We have to hurry to class or we’re gonna be late!” Youngjae said.

“Okay, but let me check if they have everything!”

JB, Youngjae, Mark and Jackson all looked at each other and nodded. They each took a limb and carried Junior away.

“DON’T SLACK OFF! AND DON’T MISBEHAVE!! JUST DON’T DO ANYTHING JACKSON WOULD DO!!” Junior yelled out while being carried away.

That last comment earning him a good knock on the head from the fencer.

“Bye hyungs!!” BamBam and Yugyeom called out from their classroom.

-

“So are you excited?” Youngjae asked the elder?

“For what?” Mark replied

“Well it is our last school year here! I really can’t wait!” Youngjae said jumping up and down on his seat.

“Yeah one more year and we get to escape this hell hole!” Jackson butted in taking his seat next to Mark.

It was always like this, Mark would take a seat next the window with Jackson as his seat partner. Junior and JB would sit in front of them in second row and Youngjae would sit behind Mark.

“So do you have any plans?” Junior asked propping himself down on his seat

“I got some ideas but nothing sure” Jackson said

“Ditto” everyone but Mark replied.

Mark didn’t know what he was going to do with himself after high school. Although he’s never admit it, he’d be extremely lost without these guys.

“Mark?” JB asked snapping him out of his trance.

“huh? Yeah, I got some plans too”

The bell rung and the guys got ready for class. 

 

 

 

 

 

well feel free to comment on any mistakes i made, because for some reason i always cringe when i read what i write. so comment bellow. did you like it? are you new to this ship? do you understand how this ship even started? because i dont.