Chapter 7 - Revelations

Student Teacher

Mark didn’t know whether to be extremely happy or extremely guilty. At the moment he was in the practice room hitting his head up against the wall out of guilt. He just had another meet up with Eunji, and at first when he walked into the practice room he was pumped and excited, till he laid his eyes on the unknowing YoungJae. The guy whose girlfriend he had been meeting up with for a while. Mark felt like crap.

“Uhhh Hyung, are you okay?” Bambam asked

“I know all this is stressful but I don’t think that’s the way you should be easing it….” Youngjae said.

“Yeah hyung, the contest is coming up and we kind off need everyone to be in their best condition if we want to win” Jaebum said.

It had also been a couple days since Eunji gave Mark the huge pep talk and that had given Mark the confidence to confront the boys on their final decision.

Flashback~

“Hey guys, we need to talk,” Mark said closing the door to the practice room

“I this is about the washroom thing, I swear to god it wasn’t me!” Jackson said.

“Wha-? No,”

“IT WAS! I SAW HIM!” Yugyeom yelled out cutting of Mark.

“Guys!” Junior called out “Mark has something to say”

“Look, this isn’t about the washroom thing, it’s about the competition, I think we should do it.”

“Mark-“ Jaebum started

“I know we are busy and all but earlier I had a conversation with someone, and I realized that this isn’t something we should pass up!”

“Mark,” This time it was Junior.

“Shhh, let me finish! This is an opportunity that may never come up again. We are in our final years of high school and-“

“MARK!” Jackson shouted.

“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHAT??!”

“geez no need to shout” Mark jumped on Jackson and was about to hit him until Jaebum said something.

“Mark! What the idiot was going to say was-“

“We all agree” Junior completed.

Bambam and Yugyeom pulled Mark off of Jackson.

“What?”

“It’s true hyung,” Bambam said.

“We all had a talk before you came and we all agreed to do it,” Yugyeom continued.

“We were going to tell you before you jumped onto Jackson that Yongha-hyung just left with all out forms.” Yongjae said.

Currently, they were about to start practice, they were just waiting on Jackson, who was late because of fencing. When he ran in, they immediately got into their positions.

“Let’s get it on”

-

It was now a couple days before the contest’s official start. The entire contest itself wouldn’t last long, but those days would be the most nerve racking ones they would face. Despite all this they boys were more than ready. The faced countless hours of practicing and where ready for anything. Mark specifically, he had been looking forward to this, it was the first time in his life he wanted something so bad, and the fact Eunji was cheering him on helped.

Now, Mark and Eunji had been hanging out a lot more recently. They had really gotten close, to the point where Eunji thought of Mark as a close Dongseng, where she even let him call her noona when they were out of class. It also gotten to the point where Mark’s feelings reached the point of no return, which meant that he didn’t care if she was already taken, he would make her his.

“Mark, the contest is starting soon, you nervous?” Eunji asked him.

Mark and Eunji met up often, Mark would teach Eunji Martial Arts tricking while Mark would talk to Eunji about his worries, and pretty much anything that was going on.

“Yeah, but I’m more excited than anything else!”

They were in the middle of a break from Mark’s teaching and Eunji had made great process.

“That’s awesome! I hope you guys win!” Eunji said with her famous eye smile.

After taking a drink from her bottle, Eunji frowned and looked down, “Listen Mark, I’ve got something important to tell you,”

“Hey, if this is about what happened in the food court yesterday, I swear that it wasn’t Jackson this time!” Mark blurted out.

Eunji smiled and chuckled “It’s not that,”

“Oh thank the lord!”

“Look Mark-“ right then Eunji’s phone went off.

Eunji saw the screen and she immediately picked up. Mark could hear the yelling from the other line.

“YOUNGIEE!!! I’M SORRYYY!!! I forgot!!”

“…”

“I know, you’ve been busy lately, but us there any possibility we could re schedule?”

 “…”

“But I’m kind of in the middle of something right now”

At this point Mark interrupted the conversation “Listen noona, right now doesn’t seem like a good time for you. I’m pretty sure what you were going to tell me isn’t as important as that. Whatever you were going to tell me can wait.”

“Ehhhh? But-“

“Just go, I’m pretty sure he needs you more at the moment” Mark smiled softly.

Eunji smiled back and thanked him “Thank you Mark, I promise I’ll make it up to you!” She said picking up her stuff.

“I’ll be there in 15,” She said into her phone “Hm, I love you too” She said before hanging up. Eunji ran out the door.

The  second Eunji was out of sight Mark’s smile dropped and tears started to trickle down his cheek. Although Eunji may have not known it, but Mark saw her screen, and Mark knew the person whose nick name was “Youngie”.  Mark silently prayed that she wouldn’t pick up. He silently prayed that she wouldn’t take up his offer, but in the end she left.

Because after all, she is YoungJae’s girlfriend.

-

All the guys (not including YoungJae) had walked into a restaurant. Mark decided to take advantage of the free time and when he finally gotten himself back together he called all the members and asked them if they all wanted to go out to dinner. Of course they all agreed the moment Mark said he was paying, and being the carnivores they are, they decided to go out for meat. It really didn’t take long for them to get seated and order.

“You know guys, it’s actually been quite a while since we’ve been able to just sit down for a meal like this” Junior said.

“I miss this,” Bambam replied.

“Well, it’s not like we can help it, we’ve all been really busy” Jaebum butted in.

Finally the guys got served their food and they started grilling their meat.

“You know it’s a shame that YoungJae couldn’t make it.”

“Yeah, he’s missing out on some good free food”

“Where is the guy anyways?”

“Probably off on a date with his girlfriend or something”

“Poor guy, probably being dragged around by his girlfriend, being forced to carry all her heavy shopping bags”

“Or maybe, he’s enjoying a grilling meat just like us?” Yugyeom said.

“Haha! No way that’s possible!” Jackson said stuffing his face with meat.

“hyung I think he’s right!” Bambam said.

“And what makes you say that?”

“LOOK!!!” Bambam yelled out pointing to a table on the other side of the room and the guys all looked.

“God, you’ve seriously go-“ the sight before stopped Junior in the middle of his sentence.

Low and behold, across the room was Youngjae, smiling widely with a girl sitting across from him.

“huh, go figure” Jackson muttered.

-

Unfortunately for them, the girl’s back was facing them so they had no way of guessing who it was. All they could see was her long straight hair flowing down her back. After a while of staring, the girl excused herself, stood up and walked to the bathroom. The moment Youngjae took his eyes off of her, what he saw was enough of a shock to give him a heart attack. It was the sight of 6 very familiar boys making their way to his table.

“W-what are you guys doing here?” Youngjae stuttered

“We should be asking you the same!” Junior yelled out.

“I was just having dinner!”

“With all this food?”

“I’m extremely hungry?”

“Oh yeah? And why didn’t you accept out offer to eat with us?

“…” Youngjae tensed.

“Youngjae, relax we know about your noona,” Junior said “You don’t have to worry, we can keep a secret”

Mark stayed silent. He was holding it all in, just for the sake of the rest finding out.

Youngjae let out a sigh of relief “Ohh! When did you find out? That’s great! That means I won’t have to worry about telling you guys”

“You know youngjae-ah, I don’t see why you didn’t tell us in the first place, I mean we are your best friends” Jaebum said.

“Well we thought it would make things a little complicated, considering our situation”

“Well you really didn’t have to hide such a thing from us, we understand”

“That’s great because-“

“Yeah, I mean dating an older woman is something any guy would do” Jackson said.

“What what?”

“Yeah, I mean if I had a noona like that then-“ Bambam said but was cut off

“Guys I think you misund-“

Then suddenly a female voice interrupted and all the boys’ attention was directed at her

“Youngie-ah, We have to hurry if we want to-“ The girl looked up from fixing her shirt hem and drifted off at the sight before her.

“JUNG-SEONGSAENGNIM?” Jackson, Jaebum, Junior, Yugyeom, and Bambam all yelled out.

“Hi kids” she could only say awkwardly.

“YOU’RE DATING THE STUDENT TEACHER?!” Jaebum and Junior yelled out at Youngjae.

At this point, Mark couldn’t hold it in anymore. It felt like his heart was thrown off of Mount Everest then was stampeded on by bulls. A little bit of him was hoping that all of this had been some sick joke, but when he saw Eunji, reality smacked him in the face and he ran out of the restaurant before any tears could fall.

“MARK!! WAIT!!” Eunji called out, but it was too late, he was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

Woohoo! I finally updated! soooo? how are you liking it? I personally can't believe they let their poor meat burn on the girl, and those poor guys, Mark was suppose to pay.....  OH and by the way, i realized i forgot to address this in the last chapter, but there is a reason that they entered a contest by YG, i'd tell you why but that wouldn't be fun now would it? (maybe the fact the school was origianlly suppose to be named JYPE high and the fact i forgot to mention that has something to do with it)

Thank you soo much for subscribing and leaving me your comments! I really enjoy reading them!

well, i have to go clean my room before my mom sees! Till the next update! Bye!!