Epilogue

Student Teacher

Two Years Later~

 

Got7 had manged to debut later that year after countless hours of more rigerous training, recording and practicing. Luckily, it all paid off and now Got7 was standing at the top of the charts winning award after award. The members had done well individually, Junior and JaeBum landing drama roles before debut, Jackson with his various variety roles, YoungJae had a spot on Immortal Song 2, Yugyeom and BamBam still in school of course dominating with their top notch grades despite their busy scheduals and Mark just being Mark. Everything seemes just so perfect. After all the struggles they where finally there. It had been almost a year and a half after their debut and they where now at Beatles Code 2.

"So you guys had originally auditioned as a group for YG's TV show win," ShinDong asked "what made you guys want to audition in the first place?"

All the members turned to the reddening Mark.

The MCs all looked at each other evilly, while the members knowingly, while mark lowered his head.

"Yes Mark, why did we decide to audition?" Jackson asked.

"was it for a girl?" one of the MC's asked.

Mark raised his head from the table to speak, "Truthfully, when i was in my final year of high school, I really wasn't sure what i wanted to do after i graduated. the end of the year was coming and there was a lot of pressure when it came to choosing university. So during the year, there was this person who came to our school, that person encouraged me to follow my dream and audition with these guys."

When Mark finished, all the members started teasing him and hitting him playfully.

"Eyyyyyy! Tell them the whole truth!!" The rest of s said.

Mark laughed in embarassment and lowered his head once more.

"Mark, tell us the truth, it was a girl you liked wasn't it" He kept his head down and kept laughing.

"wait, all the members went to the same high school, that must mean all the members should know the girl" ShinDong stated,

The members stayed silent.

"Actually...." Jaebum started

"Okay we will stop it here!" Shindong said cutting off the awkwardness. 

"Mark-shi are you alright? Mark-shii? Mark-shii" at this point Mark was dieing on the table, but now he was so releaved that they stopped talking about it. He was so flustered that he ended up missing out on the next conversation.

"YoungJae, we heard that your sister supported you a lot during the competition, she even came from abroad to see you guys"

"It was so strange" Junior started "He didn't tell us even after she arrived so when caught them hanging around we thought that they were dating behind our backs"

"She did supported us a lot during the competition but she had to go back not to long before the finale, so unfortunately she couldn't be there" Youngjae said 

"how old is she?" 

"She should be about 22 years old this year"

"Ehh she is still really young!! is she pretty?"

"Really really pretty!" Yugyeom said, "We all wonder if they are really related"

"Yah!" Youngjae yelled out hitting the poor Yugyeom.

Everyone else laughed except for Mark who was still out of it.

"she's working really hard right now to become a teacher, I hope she does well so that she can come back home" Youngjae finished,

"Okay, then there is another topic that is very popular among your fans"

"What is it?" Junior asked

"First Loves" When Mark had finally regained him composure he wacked down again by these two words.

"Ohhh it seems that Mark has more to say" a MC teased.

Mark waved his hands notifying that he couldn't speak and covered his extremely red face.

"Our Mark here can't speak at the moment, so I'll take for him" Youngjae stated "The person he was talking about earlier, was his first love"

Mark quickly jumped over Jaebum and wacked YoungJae in the head.

"EHH!!: all the MCs yelled out.

"EYY HYUNG!! THAT HURT!!" Youngjae yelled covering his head in pain.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO TELL THEM THAT?!" Mark wasn't that mad, more liked surprised.

At that moment everyone froze, and Mark  prayed that it would be edited out. Even the MC's didn't know what to say

"Ehhh? really?" One of the Mc's said out of shock.

Mark started turing red again and looked to Jaebum and Junior for some sort of approval on whether or not to talk about it" they just shrugged back, not sure what to say. he then looked back to the camera to confim their suspision.

"yes, it's true" Mark replied.

"Did you end up confessing to her?"

"I did"

"how did she react?"

Mark stayed silent and then replied "I was rejected,"

"You must have been really heartbroken, why did she reject you?"

"at the time, i think she was thought of me more of a student but she promised that if i managed that she would stop thinking about me as a student if i managed to acheive my dream."

"Ahh so you are still in love with her.

"Neh."

"Ayye, this is quite the love story"

"It's like a drama" Everyone laughed.

At that comment everyone in the room started to .

"Do you plan on conferssing to her again?"

"well, i do still really like her, but i think that if the situation arises where i meet her again i would be too nervious to face her."

"well, then, Mark, please send a video message to Eunji!" at this point everyone was teasing him but Mark looked straight into the camera with confidence.

"Jiji-ah," Mark started.

"you talk to her informally? You guys must have been really close then!"

"It's been a while hasn't it? Are you doing well? I still haven't forgetten our deal i hope you haven't either. Next time we meet I hope you will accept my confession. till then!" 

The other hosts where then looking at him with disatisfaction. " You should have told her you loved her!" they all yelled while Mark just turned red for the millionth time that day.

-

Now they where back in the USA for their world tour. Currently they where in the YouTube space conducting an interview.

 

 

"Hey Guys! We are back with the boys sweeping the nation! GOT7!!!" one of the interviewers yelled out animatedly in english.

The interviews was a Canadian Couple, Simon and Martine, who lived in Korea making various videos for the web. Currently they where doing an interview of Got7 for Arirang and for their YouTube chanel.

"Okay guys, so we have a couple of questions here that some of your international fans have sent us as well as a few ofr our own" Martina said towards the boys, they all reacted animatedly excited for the English Interview.

It was a very interesting Interview, lots of laughs and even though it was in English it wasn't uncomfortable at all. It also gave some light to the international boys. Although Mark was their American representative, he really didn't say much letting Jackson and their Leader reply to the questions while he gave his subtle reactions.

"Okay Mark this question for comes from Jung HyeRim on twitter"

"Hey Hyerim!" Mark greeted.

"she asks 'Mark, now that you are back home in the USA is there anything specific you are want to do?"

"Actually their is! There is this person i haven't seen in a while, and i really hope that i could meet that them again, and fufil a deal that i made a while ago."

-Mark-

It was the day after our interview at the YouTube space and we were currently filming Go! Got7 (A/N: basically it is a 1 hour long diary. i dont think they have one out but other Kpop stars do if your curious) Today we decided that we where going to surprise a couple of fans that attended a University. We just finished and while the other members where out ot eat somewhere on campus i decided to stay back and relax. Our interview yesterday made me real nervous, but i decided that to tell our fans the truth. It would only be a matter of time till the interview went out and the fans would make the connection between the our Beatles Code episode. I got scolded by our CEO but by then it was too late and we would have to put up with it. I was lucky that our fans though my story was sweet or else i would have been in major trouble. 

It was around mid day and i was just lazing around the fountains outside the university. It was free time and to be honest, I was just extremely tired, I really didn't have the energy to keep up with the others. I was also using the time to think about Eunji. To be honest, even though one of my goals was to confess to Eunji again, i really didn't know what i would do if i saw her again. I'm not the same person i was 2 years ago. I laid down on the bench and closed my eyes, maybe a small nap would help fix things. and right when i was about to drift off a voice called out to me.

"Excuse me, but are you okay? you seem to be having some trouble" It sounded too young to be any proffessor at the University "I'm here studying to be a teacher so maybe i can help?" 

Normally i would let the person off gently, but it has been a long day.

"No thank you," I responded "Why would you care, You're not even a teacher"

"Well i may not be a teacher, but I'm definitely trying. And being a teacher means being their for my students"

When she said that my eyes shot open. I remember those words vividly, I mean how could i forget. They where the words that i said when i first met her. I sat up and looked at the girl speaking to me only to find a young lady with a soft smile on her face.

"Hi Mark, long time no see?" she said.

-

We headed to a small coffee shop near the edge of the campus to sit down and have a conversation.

"you seem to be doing really well"

"you too, I mean as far as i know, GOT7 has been doing really well these last 2 years"

"How is university treating you?"

"Well, i came back to finish my training and got another degree, it's only a matter of time before i get to teach my own class"

"That's exciting! YoungJae really misses you"

"I know, he won't stop sending me emails about everything you guys do"

"I really missed you" Eunji had a moment of silence before responding

"I did too,"

"Eunji-ah, tell me, do you remember our deal?"

"Of course, and i am really proud of you,"

"Eunji, that's not what i mean," she smiled and looked down at her coffee

"Eunji-ah, I promised you that when i was sure of myself i would come back and confess to you again, and here i am 2 years later." I started. "Eunji, i still have feelings for you, i still love you, will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked up from her coffee with a straight face and looked me in the eye and smiled. 

"Yes."

 

 

-

 

And that concludes "Student Teacher"

HeyYO!!!!! It's been a while and i am sorry for the uber late update! i was going to update on New years eve but got distracted~~ sorry!!

anyways, it's been a great run with you guys and i am really happy that you where all here when i finished my very first Story!!! I know it wasn't the best, but thank you all for sticking through it with me!! I'm going to miss you all!

Thank you for supporting me through these last couple of months and i hope you enjoyed the story!! I hoe to see you again in my next story which i think is a Baekji story!!!

And just so you know Mark still doesn't know that Eunji is Youngjae's older sister. Kekekeke...... *wink wink*

anyways! HAPPY NEW YEARS and till the next story!!! <3