Chapter 13 - Empty

Student Teacher

I was excited. I couldn’t wait to tell her. I was finally going to achieve my dream. I was finally going to prove to her.

-

“WHAT?!” I yelled out.

“It’s true hyung!!”Junior said after catching his breath.

“You’ve got to be kidding me… How did this happen?”

“Well,” Jaebum starter “right after you left, JYP entered our dressing room,”

“Hyung it was amazing!” Bambam butted in.

“He just walked in and asked us to be part of JYPE!!!!” Yugyeom yelled.

I chuckled at the maknae’s excitement while Junior rolled his eyes.

“Either way, hyung, you still have a chance to get Eunji” Jackson stated.

“JYP said he would take care of all the details, all we have to do are figure out the contracts and we could debut!”

-

The guys made me wait till the next day, but it was all worth it. I would be able to tell Eunji that I wasn’t a boy anymore, I would be able prove to her that she belonged to me. It was still too early for school but I knew that would be the only time I could get Eunji alone. I had everything ready and prepared. I had thought long and hard about what I was going to say to her. After not being able to see her for so long, there was so much to say. I had flowers and a ring ready for when I was going to confess to her again. I couldn’t wait.

The guard had barley opened the gate to the students when I arrived. I dashed passed him and headed straight for our special room. I knew she would be there. It was where we would always meet up. I missed her so much. She knew we would be coming back today, so there was no way she wasn’t there.

I slowed down my pace when I approached the room. I tried to catch my breath to make a better impression for our reunion. I wiped the sweat from my forehead, adjusted my clothes and made sure I still had the ring. The flowers where still in good condition as I hid them behind my back. I was extremely nervous and my hand was shaking as I reached for the door knob.

I slid it open and smiled.

I looked around.

Only to find the room vacant,

Empty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

I know, these chapters are getting shorter and shorter, but the fic is nearing it's end.

There are like 3 chapters left and they are going to be short, because i feel like that it just adds to the effect of the story.

Also, right after i finish this fic i'm going to start up a new one. I'm excited, but i just can't decide who should be in it.therefore i ask for your help