Final - The Letter

Student Teacher

Youngjae's POV.

I didn't know what to do when i would see Mark hyung.

It seems like Eunji-noona didn't tell him.

Mark was going to be heart broken.

He worked so hard to prove to her that he was good enough.

Now it's all come crashing down.

 

When Mark hyung walked through the door to the practice room, he looked pissed.

the rest of the guys looked sad.

They obviously didn't want to tell him the news.

No one said anything.

The silence was killing me.

Although i didn't want to,

I stood up from the cool floor and walked to Mark hyung.

I pulled out the small white letter from my pocket and handed it to him.

I could already guess what was in the letter, and i didn't want to give it to him.

But i promised noona that i would.

I couldn't stand being around Mark when he read the letter, so i walked passed him and left,

I just stood there.

I could here the rest of my members.

All of them felt sorry for Mark.

"I'm sorry hyung"

and with that they all exited the room one by one.

We all knew what was coming.

and we didn't want to be there for it.

 

-

 

Mark stayed silent as s left the room after muttering words of appology. He really didn't know what was happening. ALl he could do was stare at the white envelope in his hands. Something in Mark told him not to open it. His body told him it would only bring bad news. But it was the only way to figure out what happened to Eunji.

Slowly he opened up the envelope and slid out the white piece of stationary and began to read the letter.

 

Hi Mark~

You really preformed your heart out there didn't you? It was a shame you didn't win, but congradulations you got signed! I'm happy for you! Did you know i wanted to be a vocal coach when i was young? Anyways, I hope you and the rest of you guys will succeed as Got7!

Look Mark, this isn't the way i wanted you to find out, and it deffinetly isn't the way i wanted to tell you, but by the time you read this letter, I've already left.

See Mark, when you're a student teacher, you can only stay at a school for a certain amount of time, and it just seems like my time was up. Although my time was short, it was memorable. Thank you Mark for doing so. At this time, i'm probably already back in the States, sitting through a lecture. I'm really going to miss our meet ups. 

I'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier. You seemed so occupied by the competition, and i really didn't want you to break that. As a teacher i want the best for you. I wanted you to keep working hard towards your dreams without any interuptions. Don't feel depressed! Be happy! How bad would it look to your members if you where suddenly depressed?

Mark,although it may not seem like it, I'll always be out there, supporting you from the bottom of my heart!

Oh and about our little deal, you haven't achieved your dream just yet. Harsh, i know, but when i deem your part completed, i'll be ready for your confession!

Got7 fighting~ Mark Tuan Fighting~!

-Eunji

 

Mark could feel the tears drip down his face. He was sad and angry, yet happy at the same time. Angry and sad the she left without telling him but he was happy that there was still hope.  Eunji was waiting for him, and what kind of guy would Mark be ig he was to keep a girl waiting?

 

-

HEY LOOO!!! This story has come to an end. But did you really think that i would end my first story like that? Fret not becasue THERE IS STILL AN EPILOGUE!!! It's not over till i mark it complete!i know that some of you guys don't read this, so i'm trying my best to make it flashy.

Oh by the way! For all those who voted in the poll, THANK YOU!! I know sungyeol was a really random, but i just like really weird pairings.

Anyways, it seems like Baekhyun won!! It's nice to know Baekji is still going strong!! Anyways, althoug hit may take some time i have an idea about what i want. The story is going to be called "Tetris", kind fo random, i know but it'll make sense when it comes out!

Well then, TILL THE EPILOGUE!!!!!!! BYe!