Chapter 10 – Misunderstood

Student Teacher

Despite the fact Mark had been crushed by his rejection, his drive to prove to Eunji that he wasn’t a boy anymore weighed it out by a ton. He had a new drive, and he walked confidently into the practice room.

“Okay guys! The contest isn’t that far off and we have to win!” Mark said to the boys warming up.

All the guys looked at each other and smiled. Their Mark was back, they were seriously worried when Mark had ran out of the restaurant the previous day. They all were clueless about the situation till Eunji and Youngjae filled them in.

Flashback~

“Guys what’s going on?” Junior asked after Mark ran out. They were all too confused to do anything.

“I’d like to know the same” Youngjae said “what type of relationship do you think we have?” he asked pointing to himself and Eunji.

“Well we saw you guys a couple days back getting into her car and giving her a present,” Bambam stated

“WHAT? YOU GUYS WERE SPYING ON ME?!” Youngjae yelled out “THAT’S A COMPLETE INVASION OF PRIVACY!”

“That’s not the point here!” Jackson yelled out.

“The point here, is that you guys are dating, and you didn’t tell us!” Junior stated.

Eunji and Youngjae looked at the four boys a mix of shock and confusion.

“So I’m guessing you guys aren’t dating?” Yugyeom asked.

“WHAT?! Of course not!” Youngjae replied.

“Then what are you?”

“Yeah? We clearly saw you guys going on a date!”

“Okay, you boys seriously misunderstood something.” Eunji said face palming, “This is why you guys should never spy on each other.”

“Guys, I love Eunji Noona, but not like that!”

“Then what?” Jaebum asked

Junior hit him on the head “You idiot, they’re obviously related!”

“What? How?”

“Eunji noona, is my older sister!”

“How come you’ve never told us about her then?”

“I HAVE!! YOU GUYS JUST NEVER LISTEN!!”

“We’ve known you since kindergarten, how is it that we’ve never met, seen or heard of her?”

“I’ve been abroad since I was little, it’s only natural that you’ve never met or seen me, and our parents tend not to mention me because I’ve been gone for so long.”

All the boys looked at them with awe, and then face palmed.

“I can’t believe we didn’t see that coming….”

“Now that you got that down, what’s going on with Mark hyung?” Youngjae asked.

The all shrugged their shoulders.

“What do we do? It’s never been a good thing when Mark hyung gets depressed!” Bambam screamed out.

“He’s right! Although it doesn’t happen often, when he gets like that he doesn’t get out of it for a long time!” Yugyeom said.

“Crap.”

“I think I can help” Eunji said and all the boys looked at her with question.

“I know this is weird, but I think I’ve been with Mark long enough to know what’s wrong.”

“Noona-“

“Look Youngjae, you guys have been stressed a lot from school and the contest, let me be a good teacher and handle this one thing” Eunji said packing up her stuff.

“We trust you.” The boys said in unison.

-

Youngjae looked at Mark with pity. He learnt what happened earlier from a text from Eunji. He knew about his crush on Eunji and filled in the others to make sure none of them would hit a soft point. The text stated Mark most of the details that went down, including the confession and their deal.

Youngjae went up to greet Mark but received a glare instead.

‘He must not know yet’ youngjae thought. He gestured to the others informing them, and telling them not to tell him either.

YoungJae figured that this was part of his sister’s plan that she left out in the text.

-

-The day of the contest-

All the boys where nervous. It was finally here, the day of the contest. It was the day that would decide what was going to happen to them. As the waited for their turn, they were all moving around out of nervousness.

“GROUP # 7 PLEASE ON STAND BY” A male voice said on the over calm.

“It’s now or never” Jaebum said while standing on the side of the stage.

“Yup, this is it” The announcer introduced them to the audience and the judges.

“Let’s do this!” and with Mark’s final words they confidentially walked onto the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay. as you can see they are all siblings, and i know a lot of you called it. Honesty, when i read your comments i started to panic a little bit. Then i thought about it. It kinda is predictable that they would be sibblings...... and the fact i kept inforcing it didn't really help......

I also was kind of hinting at it during some chapters. I don't know if you guys caught it though (for example, in a previous chapter when eunji said "You fell for your best friends sister") :P

anyways, Thank you all for your support! I feel really happy when i see your comments and when you subscribe!

I'm just going to say it now, I have no idea when i'm going to update next, as i am going across the world in a couple hours...... 

Thank you all! and till next update! bye!!!