Chapter 12 - Chance

Student Teacher

Mark's world was spinning. He was in utter shock. 

"It's not possible...." he muttered.

The moment he got into Got7's dressing room his legs gave up and he fell to the ground.

"We-we lost?"

 

"And the winner is....

WINNER!!!"

Cheers flooded the room and confetti and balloons fell from the ceiling.

Mark froze. It took all his energy to keep his tears from falling and not to collapes. he was lucky to have been standing behind the members becace his expressin of utter shock wasn't leaving his face.

One of s patted his back knocking him out of shock. He used up all his remaining energy to go to the winning team to congraduate them.

He shook the member's hands and Kang Seung Yoon aproched him and gave him a hug.

"I'm so sorry bro" he said.

Mark forced a smile and congradulated him.

 

A while back Kang Seung Yoon aproched him and inrtoduced himself as a friend of Eunji. When he mentioned Eunji, Mark tensed. Youngjae had later infromed him of the situation, but not before SeungYoon stated that Eunji told him to pass on a message to him and YoungJae.

 

Eunji was waiting for Mark and was cheering him on. 

And he failed her.

The boys all looked at him with pity and the dressing room was in complete silence.

"We're so sorry Mark" Junior spoke up "We couldn't help you..."

Mark then looked up and shook his head, "No, it's not your guys' fault. I'm sorry for pressuring you to win"

He stood up and opened the door "I'm going to go and get some fresh air, I need to clear my head"

Mark exited and made his way to the roof top of the building, and he looked at the setting sun.

Although he went up to clear his head all he could think about was Eunji

 

 

"You know Mark, you should really eat more!" Eunji said enthusiastically.

"and why is that?"

"Because your soo skinny! it looks like they starve you!"

"It's not my fault, i don't have time to make a lunch and i'm saving up my money for university"

Eunji frowned at the comment.

"Then I'll cook for you!" she announced

Mark looked at her with shock and question.

"Well, not everyday i mean" she said while blushing "I can't have my students fainting from malnourishment now can i?"

Mark smiled at her cute expression.

 

 

It was those kind of things about Eunji that made Mark smile. It was so cute how much she cared about her students, but it was even cuter how she gave Mark special treatment.

He wondered how Eunji was doing. 

After entering the competition he resolved that he wouldn't see Eunji until it ended.

He decided that seeing her at school talking to anyone besides himself would prove as a distraction because of his increasing jealousy.

So he stopped attending. Of course the others would still go occasionally and they would bring back homework for Mark.

Mark's mind driffted, temporally breaking from Eunji.

He couldn't tell how long he'd been out there but it was nice. The tall building resulted in the most perfect view of Seoul. It was relaxing to him, seeing the city below. He diffted of to all of his old memories with his friends and family.

 

Suddenly, the door bursted open.

Mark turned around and saw all of s panting.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Mark *pant* hyung" Bambam said

"Y-You have a chance-" Yugyeom said between breaths

"What?" Mark asked in confusion.

"JYP- H-he h-he"

"He what?"

"H-he offered us a contract!" Jackson finally said.

"WHAT?!" Mark yelled out.

 

 

-

Herro my friends! SOO i updated! i apologize that my chapters have been getting shorter. but this story is nearing it's end and i want to make it last... But on the bright side i have a story that i'm planning and i'm excited to share it with you all! Oh and i have a new story out, it's about a romance between Bambam and Eunji! I know it;s kind of strange but it's believable....... 

well anyways i hope you guys upvote and comment! and subscribe if you haven't yet!! 

Till the next update!!