Koh Sa Mui - Thailand

Life of a Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye's Update:

Dear Diary,

Good morning! It's my second day in Koh Sa Mui...

Something unexpected happened! Apparently I've been lied to by my dad! Urgh!! The house is build nicely and was completed when me and Min Ho went on that trip! Look at these collage of pictures....

Speaking of Min Ho, he is here!!! In this vacation home!!!! He is sleeping soundly at the moment.. I really couldn't believe it.

When I first entered the house, I was abit nervous.. I couldn't figure out why... Just my gut instinct... I think I was confused with my excitement for the vacation home... 

Me: What are you doing here?

Baby: To see you...

Me: Here?

Baby: Yes..

Me: Why?

Baby: I missed you... a lot... Don't you?

Me: *silent*

Baby: I'm sorry.... I'm sorry for what happened... 

Me: *silent and looking at him*

Baby: I didn't mean to hurt you like that.. I really didn't.. I was jealous of the time you spent on them and not me.. I really am sorry and I really really really didn't mean to do that.. I was just using her to trigger you off...

Me: *finally spoke* Why?

Baby: Because you seem so indifferent.. Like I couldn't tell if you loved me.. Because I couldn't fit in that circle...

Me: You have such little confidence in yourself and our love for each other?

Baby: I was... but I'm not anymore... I was recalling the entries you wrote... and it spoke volume.. I realised what kept me going all these years was not because of the time we spent together, of course that helped too but honestly the belief that your love for me is true and honest... That made me come running to you when I knew you'll be back in Seoul.. And I regretted doing that to spite you.. But the way you retaliate scares me... I thought you would be doing the exact same thing as I did... I think if you did that it would have been much easier for me to accept.. But you didn't.. You were hurting yourself because of my stupid.. really stupid decision... And your silence tortured my soul... It took us a long time to confess... yet because of what I did, I almost threw it all in a flash! And I couldn't bare that.. Not going to let it happen.. You are my first love and I intend to make you my last...

 

I was seriously in tears... BIG TIME... I missed him sooo much...  and I think him looking at me cry, he approached me hoping that his close distance between us would coaxed me somehow..

 

Me: I am sorry too.. I'm sorry for being too engrossed in the whole art thingy.. I should have spared a thought for you.. But I got carried away.. if I had spared enough time for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter