Day 8

Life of a Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

It's Monday! It really is Monday! Really really Monday! 

Never have I ever been so happy when Monday comes around! My footsteps to school were light. Very light. I felt like every footstep made me jumped for joy as if bungee jumping was from the ground up!  Kekekekeke. 

You must be thinking that I am crazy right? right? right? 

But that's precisely because you have NOT met and experience the aura of THE Lee Min Ho. Just like Pringles, "Once you popped, you can't stop!" Sh*t that just sounded so obscene if I were to relate to THE Lee Min Ho!

Anyways... I was definitely looking forward to class. As I reached class today, he was already there. *playing 2pm's song in the background*

Can you feel my heart beat?

Listen to my heartbeat~ It's beating for you

Listen to my heartbeat~ It's waiting for you

I sat down in my seat with my headphone on. As usual music accompanied my journey to school. It was blaring a Garbage's song "Bad Boyfriend"... Wooo~~ Dave Grohl featured in that song as a drummer... 

I usually play my music louder than I should be; plus my headphone, has the ability to minimise surrounding sounds making it either dangerous or it allows me to set up my own little world whenever it gets hectic. I guess I didn't hear him calling me.. And guess what he did?!

He lifted one of the sides of my headphones to speak to me! Yes HE DID THAT! *squealin' so badly that even pigs can fly*

THE Lee Min Ho: Shin Hye ya~ Can I borrow a pen from you? Mine has run out of ink..

Me: T_T *fangirling*

Me: Sure...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter