Day 10

Life of a Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

It is finally mid week! We ended late last night. We, by that I mean myself and THE Lee Min Ho ended late last night with the music we produced together. We will have to present ours on Monday the teacher had split us into 2 groups i.e. 9 pairs would be presenting on this coming Friday and the rest, Monday of the following week. The teacher informed us through the class portal of the groupings. So us, me and THE Lee Min Ho would be presenting ours next week. So on the way home last night, he informed me that he would like to add some behind story to our presentation. But he told me that it should be something that we learnt about the other while carrying out the project --- something along the line.. At least that's what I thought he meant. 

This morning I had trouble waking up but I still managed to reach school early and to catch up on some sleep before class begins. He was not there when I entered the class. So I rested my head on the table using my arms as support. When I finally awoke, I realised that I was covered by an ped jacket over my back. I was shocked! I sat up straight from the shock. Looked beside me and saw THE Lee Min Ho was present beside me. If I was fully awoke, I am sure I heard him giggled.

With my eyes still half closed, I turned to him, 

Me: Why are you giggling?

THE Lee Min Ho: I... think... you should check your face... 

And he passed me his phone with a selfie camera mode on to me... 

Me: OMG! Shoot! (the apparent of drool at the corner of my lips) 

THE Lee Min Ho: Hahahahahaha!

He handed me a piece a tissue. I took it. Fully embarrassed. 

THE Lee Min Ho: Don't worry, only I saw it.

He should be the last person seeing me in drools and all..! Urgh!

I just remained quiet. Then I asked him;

Me: Do you know whose jacket is this?

THE Lee Min Ho: Its mine.

Me: Neh?

THE Lee Min Ho: Why are you surprised?

Me: Oh nothing.

THE Lee Min Ho: Sure? You okay?

Me: Yeah...

OMG! OMFG! That jacket covering me was as good as THE Lee Min Ho hugging me! Woo Hoo~~!!

I reluctantly passed it to him... but guess what he said? Guess what? Guess what?

He said.....

THE Lee Min Ho: You c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter