Day 15

Life of a Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

I apologised for not writing for the past 4 days. I've been so busy... Busy schedules and busy adoring THE Lee Min Ho! Band practices and for today's presentation. I need to fine-tune everything. And was rushing out the behind story. What's weird was I thought it was difficult for me to find the appropriate words to tell a story about him. But I managed to. But what I couldn't phantom was what he had to say about me instead! LOL! Wanna know what he said? Can I leave it to the last part? Because I will end up spazzing and I won't be able to write it down then. *grinning*

This morning we met up early to have a little rehearsal. We dressed up a little for today's presentation. Need to make a good impression to get the attention from others and to seek good grades from the teacher observing. We sang in class with me playing the guitar... and him the bongo with accompanying background music because it was not possible for us to be bringing the whole set of musical instrument to play with. 

(And I brought my polaroid cam along!) So WE TOOK POLAROIDS OF EACH OTHER!!! AND WE KEPT A SET EACH!! SO HERE IS MY SET! I AM SO EXCITED I WROTE EVERYTHING IN CAPS!!!

My mum helped me out when I told her we had a presentation today.. even she insisted on me putting on make up. Urgh! With some straightening of hair, a blowout and wax, my hair looks longer than it would have been without all those stuff. 

Our OOTD...

 

The pose that THE Lee Min Ho was doing I requested for that.. Hahaha it is meant to be the smouldering, thinking too much broody musician concept. LOL! While he requested that I have an upclose shot. No idea why he wanted that out of me. We took 2 each, so he has a set just like I do. He is simply GORGEOUS isn't he???? 

So we started out by playing our music. Then we began with our so-called speech about each other. Here's mine direct quote because I asked Soo Jung to do a recording for me.. =)

We're very much alike

No matter what our colours are

We're very much alike

No matter what we wore

We're very much alike

No matter how much frogs we took apart

We're very much alike

No matter what music we seek for

That's the only lines I managed to come up with. Hahaha.. After so much of scrunched papers. It would have been easier to just say that I had fallen in LOVE with THE Lee Min Ho which I would least expect based on the biology class's incident! But I can't confess. I just can't do that. Finally it was THE Lee Min Ho's turn to present.

We started out as lab partners

To assignment partners

That's how I got to know you

The music you listened to and the artistes that inspire you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter