Day 3

Life of a Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

Guess what happened today? I can't believe it myself. Kim Ji Won fell... ROFL! It seems like I'm mean uh? But she started it! *hands up to surrender* She was mean to one of the girls in the class. There's a girl in my class who is unlike other normal person. She has mild autism but managed to get into mainstream school. She don't attend our school everyday because she has to go to the school for autistic person(s) twice a week. And speaking of normal, what is normal anyway? Barbie Girl is definitely NOT normal in my checklist. LOLOLOLOL! We were having P.E outdoors. She pretended that she didn't see the girl and bumped into her making the girl fall and bruising her knees and palm when she tried to break her fall. Mind you, the ground was gravel at that area. I'm sure it hurts like HELL! So when it was time to play floorball, I took it into my own hands and fully utilised the use of floorball stick to its advantage.. Kekekeke *Dr. Evil Possessed Me Mode* I went around chasing the ball as usual. I love sports anyway. But when it came down to her I worked even harder. She was trying to guard the ball and her gross motor skills isn't working too well either.. Maybe its the plastics? Wahahahaha!Restricting her move and coordinations. So I tried to snatch the ball from her using the floorball stick but in truth I was aiming her legs. Hitting them under the disguise of my attempt to snatch the ball away from her; resulting in her fall at one point of the game.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter