Day 20

Life of a Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary, 

It's Sunday morning.. Really Wee hours.. I think I should write my entry before I go to sleep since Family Day has been moved to Sunday because of tonight's event that my dad and I went along with Shin ahjusshi. 

I am so glad I went to watch him performed. It was real good. His band was good!

My OOTD... similar to a rockstar? Do I? Lol! (courtesy of my dad's snapshot)

So we all went in my dad's car.. Since my dad is the designated driver for the night. Shin ajusshi and my dad wanted to catch up and talk for some collaboration of some sort so that's why ahjusshi came along. Shin ahjusshi had a good impression on THE Lee Min Ho ever since the day we went to his jamming studio. So Shin ahjusshi did some brag talks to my dad about THE Lee Min Ho... 

How can I really thank Shin ahjusshi. I didn't even have to confess to my dad. LOL! 

So we reached Freebird. It was quite difficult to move around in the crowded place. I heard there were a few acts that night and his band was scheduled to be the last one. I excused myself from ahjusshi and dad (they were chillin' at the bar) to go to the very front of the stage where usually the groupie stands... I am not really a groupie.. A groupie usually wants to have with the band members, any band members.. But for me... It's just THE Lee Min Ho.. Even if its .. it would be him only...! Goodness gracious Shin Hye, you are really SsinzZ-ing!!!! Argh~~~!!!  

*Shhh... Mum should never know*

Anyways, so far the performances has been great. I am just waiting for that GORGEOUS of a guy to appear! I stood where the drummer of the bands performing can be seen clearly. Kekekekeke. Finally.. Finally.. Finally~~~~~~ I saw him!! I missed him for the past 3 days! He had that cool vibe surrounding him! Awwww~~~~ *heartbeat racing like mad*

I screamed and shouted his name! And... HE HEARD ME!!!! He saw me and SMILED the widest smile.

"LEE MIN HO~~~!!! HWAITING~~!!" 

The performance.. I should rephrase.. HIS performance was ic! I had eargasm like for the whole time he was playing the drums. Hot! Just simply HOT! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter