Min's Update 2

Life of a Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

It's roughly about 2 weeks now since I wrote.. My bandmates and I went to the mall to get groceries and have our lunch... So while the other members were getting groceries since it was their turn according to the duty roster that we created, the other 3 members were allowed to roam around on our own. And I was that one of the 3 members. So I went to the shops that were there.

Being a fan of collectibles lego, I went to the toy shop that was available. And when I walked past one of the aisle before I reached the aisle where they placed the lego, I saw Ken... = )

A nickname she gave me... When she first saw me..

Me? Ken? LOL. I don't think so. If I'm Ken then she must be the Barbie.. Not because she's plasticized as she mentioned earlier about Ji Won. But because I can never be a Ken if she's not my Barbie. *finger curling* But its the truth.  I didn't know Kim Ji Won was that mean to her and Melissa... The only time I saw Ji Won being mean was when I contributed in the argument which happened in class that was big enough to gather everyone's attention to it... Other times, usually the girls will have their own activities during P.E... and the floorball incident... I read that and I laughed out loud... OMG Shin Hye ya~~ I didn't know you had that in you.... Aiming at Ji Won's legs instead of the ball and actually got away with it??? How can I not love you? 

And this Ji Won, in truth she has been confessing to me since midd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter