Day 2 Couple - Cont. (1) & Day of Flight

Life of a Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye and her dad were making their way home when her mum had finished talking to Min Ho. 

Shin Hye sat beside Min Ho and whispered to him..

"Did mum gave her permission?'

Min Ho nodded.

"Omma kamsahamnida.. Saranghaeyo~~" She said in a chirpy voice.

Min Ho and Shin Hye made plans and booked the neccesary flights and accomodation for their trip.

Day Before Flight...

The night before, Min Ho stayed overnight at Shin Hye's place. Her parents decided to give some last minute advice and tips. They went through the list of places they would be visiting. They had decided to go on a backpacking trip around Europe. There was a certain debate that went on prior to the trip... South East Asia & Oceania Trip V.S. Europe Trip. 

Min Ho who wanted to show Shin Hye London, the place where he had been staying, managed to convince Shin Hye to go on a European Backpacking Trip for now...

Since it will be non-stop flight 12 hours and 15 minutes: from Incheon, Seoul to London; they decided to fly first class by Korean Air. 

Expected Timing:

Departure: 1310 hrs  Arrival: 1725 hrs

Day of Flight... 

Min Ho and Shin Hye said their goodbyes to her parents.

Her mum did not want to send her to the airport because she might cry and not allow Shin Hye to go. 

The two lovebirds were dress comfortably for the flight.

Min Ho was recognised by some Londoners who were the fans of his band just before we entered the restricted area.

When they had some time alone while waiting for flight departure; Min Ho took a last snapshot of Shin Hye to be sent to her parents to assure them that all will be well....

After he had sent the photo, her parents replied to that by sending a smiley emoticon with a message "Enjoy the trip.. the both of you.."

Min Ho who was still looking at the pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter