Day 2 - Couple

Life of a Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho sent her back home yesterday even though he didn't want to... 

But he eventually did because he did not want to betray the trust of Shin Hye's dad... 

So he left for home and was feeling good about himself because he is now in a relationship with the girl he has been in love with since he was in high school. 

With his career underway and Shin Hye's with hers, he felt that it was the perfect time to meet again, and maybe there was a reason why they did not confessed to each other then about how they were feeling. He cannot wait to meet Shin Hye tomorrow as planned. The breaks that they are receiving from their careers, they want to make full use of it, because their job, once it gets busy, it will be really busy... 

The next day...

Shin Hye was waiting for Min Ho to pick her up from her place. Her mum and dad had left for work and she was at home waiting for Min Ho.

Min Ho was busy trying to coordinate the outfit for today's date... but in the end he settled for something comfortable..

He drove to Shin Hye's family apartment.

Upon reaching the building, he saw Shin Hye who was waiting for him at the lift lobby of her apartment compound.

Shin Hye who saw his car approaching was smiling and waving at him.

Min Ho stepped out of his car and opened the door for her.

"You don't have to you know? I am still capable to do at least this kinda thing?"

"You're only allowed to be a damsel in distress in front of me and not anyone else..."

"You're still teasing me with what I've written uh?"

"Hehehehe... but then again its true because if you act as a damsel in distress in front of others especially guys, I don't think its difficult for you to get guys to be interested in you...!"

"You have your cazy fangirls you know... "

"That can't be help.."

"Ya I understand... Because I'm one of your crazy fangirls... Hahahaha.. So I understand that part..."

"Then you too have your fair share of crazy fanboys because I am definitely one of them... One of my bandmates actually had a thing for you ya know.."

"Ooooo... That's great... Should I be a real groupie?"

"You dare?"

"Hahahaha... OMG look at your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter