Wedding Bells

Life of a Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho's Update:

Dear Diary,

Finally... after about 6 months of preparation, we got married... ME & SHIN HYE!! Yeah!!! It's was a small wedding.. Just our families and close friends... And the dude, my bandmate that I mentioned before is bitter... Hahahaha... But he is sincerely happy for me... He wants Shin Hye to be happy too and Shin Hye is happy with ME! ROFL... We held our wedding in a small chapel in Bora-Bora so we flew in all of our guest to Bora-Bora.

 From the exterior it looks like nothing right?

But check out the interior in the picture below... 

 It was a beautiful wedding.. She is my beautiful lovely wife.

For the ceremony dress and suit

For the Reception dress and suit

I sang her a song... which I composed on the wedding day... And had my band to sing while I had my dance with her... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53iuGynO4Vc

The lyrics to the song is perfect to describe my love for her... But little did I know she did the same for me too... I wonder how she got the time to do that when I was keeping her busy.. with ehem~~ ya know what.. *grins* The action scene where pain & pleasure entwined... 

Our first time in Koh Sa Mui... I think I was clumsy.. But it was the first time for the both of us... And she was soooooooooooooo HOT! Real hot.. y! I am such a freaking lucky guy! We are getting better at it.. LOL! 

We are on our honeymoon.. still i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter