Seoul 2

Life of a Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho's Update:

 

Dear Diary,

I've finished my song... My song about her... I really want to get back with her.. I want to re-establish the relationship with her.. I miss her a lot. And I don't want our vacation to end by breaking up.. Not in a million years... So I called Shin Hye's dad... to meet up... both her parents... It was nerve-wrecking.. but I did confessed to them what happened and what I did... 

They were surprisingly understanding and cool-headed. They understood where I was coming from and they told me to give Shin Hye sometime... I told them I am giving Shin Hye sometime... They were saying that Shin Hye was out sorts lately and they now know why after I had told them about it... 

I told them of my intention of getting her back and proposing.. They were definitely supportive of me...So I seek their help to assist me in getting Shin Hye to meet me.. Of course she won't be told that she had to meet me.. If not... I don't think she would wanna do that. I shared with them the exact details of the plan and they agreed to it.. But other than that, it will be Shin Hye's mum who will be doing 'The Talk' with her.. and that is up to Shin Hye's mum... So I really hope she puts in good words for me... So I am wishing for all the luck I can have... For real.. 

In two days time we will meet... and I am confident of that...

I really must thank Shin Hye's mum and dad for their help...

 

Min

Shin Hye's update:

Dear Diary,

Mum and dad just came back from their date.. Apparently they went out to catch a movie.. An indie movie.. They like this kinda non-mainstream stuff... I don't know if this is crazy of me for saying this; but I am jealous of my parent's relationship! I want to have a similar love like them! But something weird happened...

My mum came to my room just now and was asking if I had eaten which led to a long conversation..

Mum: Shin Hye~~ Have you eaten?

Me: Yes mum.. Did you enjoy the movie just now?

Mum: Yup.. I did.. I was in tears..

Me: The movie was that good?

Mum: Yup it was...

Me: What is it about?

Mum: A pair of lovers... Desperate about wanting to be with each other.. But tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter